RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Oh my god my cat is so cute. Warm fuzzy kitty!

He just pawed my face. SO CUTEEE laugh.gif

Now he's snuggling my arm.

Edited by kiyye

Do I know you? You're on my Facebook wall, so I should, right?

Hmm... No. Wait, didn't you use to have glasses?

No... Maybe I don't know them. They graduated from my high school though.

From their photos they may have only been out a year?

And now they have wedding photos out. Wow.

I should really stop being surprised by now that people my age or a few years younger are getting married.

Nothing like meticulously formatting my lab report to fit on two A4 sheets, barely making it, and then remembering that I still have to fit a huge photo there. D:

Scratch that. More like finding out I don't even have that picture. Screw my life xd.png Guess I'm going to draw.

Edited by Orlageddon

charmeleon, wartotle, mewtwo tentacruel aerodactyl, omanyte, slowpoke, pidgeot arbok, that's all folks biggrin.gif

I should do my homework...

But I don't want to...

But I need to...

*sigh*

I still can't believe the word "Paranatural" hasn't been mentioned in the whole forum EVER. It's like, WTF, haven't you read it? IT'S JUST PLAIN AWESOME.

Dakipz is this?

That forum specializes in what I'm asking...and I've gotten better answers off here.

DragCave, I love you.

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

Oh my god, that is the best careers page I have ever seen on any website ever. I'm laughing so censorkip.gif ing hard! Oh man, tha'ts AWESOME!

Actually I'm pretty sure I'll join. Like now. :3

Holy crow. Could your eyes be any more blue, sir?

I can't even stand to type this out again, so just copy'pasta'ing from a chat with my friend:

[5/2/13 10:53:26 PM] : Stupid field camp is six weeks long and it's likely that a pharmacy won't be available when it's time to renew my bc. So my mom has been trying to change my prescription so that I just get 3 mo bulk mailed at a time. For srs, this is how we handle my dad's depression medicine.

[5/2/13 10:54:19 PM] : She's had to make NUMEROUS calls and when she finally thought she got it all sorted out and went down to the pharmacy to pick it up after she'd been told it arrived the pharmacist told her there was a problem and the best she could get was that they "could maybe get two months" but they'd "have to get permission from the higher ups".

[5/2/13 10:54:33 PM] : It was also suggested that I just "think about outright quitting birth control".

[5/2/13 10:54:57 PM] : This has already caused me to miss a day of the pill.

[5/2/13 10:55:35 PM] : It hurts, [redacted], it hurts. What do they even think I'm going to do with 3 mo bulk supply that I'm not allowed to have it? Overdose and die? Grow a beard? Have all the sex and corrupt today's youth?

[5/2/13 10:55:42 PM] : I just wanna go hit someone.

[5/2/13 10:56:00 PM] : I just. I can't deal with this. I thought this was sorted out and then was hit with this.

mmmm.......should be productive.........*continues not to be*

This about sums it up. .____.

So that what all the fuss was about. How was I suppose to know that the person in my lane happen to be our city MLB team. At least it makes sense why co-workers were gaga over.

These new bells are terrible. Other than that, I'm in a cuddly mood.

If the doorbell rings one more time and it's those dang kids again, I'm grabbing a balloon hammer and hitting them on the head so it squeaks. See if they come back again to interrogate me and multiply for half an hour!

silly kids.... why would ten year olds even be out at 10pm anyway? And why the heck do they look alike!! :/