RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Good job, Orlageddon. You replied. AFTER ALMOST A WEEK. Hopefully she's not too angry... unsure.gif

Haha, my cat is mad because my mother had to trim his claws xd.png now he is often sharpening his claws on the sofa, fiercely. blink.gif

Both of my cats are naughty sometimes, but so funny, so cute! wub.gif

I'm wonding were ever oneis I haven't seem too many people about latey...

I swear these dreams are telling me something.

Kipz, that think is haunting me.

I won't be able to watch Pewds videos for over a week (?) due to lack of time and I won't have internet for a few days. This sucks, but it's for a good reason. smile.gif

Let's hope for the absence of bad news!

Edited by Slytherin7

If I have another dream like that...oh gods, I don't know if I want to sleep tonight. T-T

dude can we please just

please

i even did this entire thing just because we were all into this and suddenly nobody is

you said today but you're not even. And I can't ask you without being a pest. D|

Too bad even if I could afford it, I couldn't likely get time off work for the recovery...

The dreams.

They haunt me still.

athdkagahdskfghaigdkna;d

Perhaps I've just been delusional all along. What will I do then? Just a stupid, stupid fool. Unattainable goal in life. Wasted time. Useless again. Have everybody been lying to me all along? Leading me onto false hopes and expectations? Have I become that person I hate so much? What do I do now? Cannot go somewhere else. Just stupid, stupid me anywhere I try to go and start anew. I lost it, if I don't have it then what do I do? What's left? Edited by Ripan

I'm making a cosplay costume and sewing a little minor thing and it doesn't look entirely like crap happy.gif Success!

Wow. People really do believe anything you say if you say it with enough confidence o.0

*growls* Can't, can't, can't, can't, can't. Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope.

Ai yah...Chinese (Mandarin) school tomorrow ; ;

我不喜欢中学校。

(I don't like Chinese school. Well...kind of^^; )

Mrrrrp.

Endless questions, empty answers.

I just want to stop feeling confused.

I just wanna know where the censorkip.gif I belong, because I'm tired of feeling like I'm drifting in a directionless current.

And I don't wanna offend anybody.