RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

It looks so neat. *proud of herself* If only I didn't derp so much and have to put those fugly stickers over it. (Seriously? Ozone?) Oh well, anyways, it's looking great. :3

Edited by Orlageddon

Why did I read the word association thread as word assassination?? .... and it's not even time for me to sleep xd.png It's 1 in the afternoon! I should be able to read!!!

and on a second note... I should definitely be able to spell correctly at this hour- not house... house would just be kinda odd.

Oh crud! Auditions are tomorrow.... and interviews are evil!!!

Oh my goodness. I am just... without words right now. What if my theory was correct?

Thunderstorm, plz. <3

FFFFFFFFF- Why am I getting so distracted? D: Probably because this physics assignment is boring and I don't even know what I'm doing half the time.

I'm done. I'm so far past done right now. I can't even have a minute to myself?! Just stick a fork in me because I AM DONE! I don't want to talk about it. I don't want to think about it. I don't want to do ANYTHING. I just want to be left alone and to have my freedom. Is that so stinkin' much to ask?!!

Monday (15th) is my 41st birthday!!!!

Happy (Almost) Birthday~

Wished that there was something more I could do. The only thing I can do at this point is hope it is not serious. Or it is as my mom reminds me how useless I am to her.

So I may be about to blow a ton of money on a new computer and you get one handed to you at no cost.

You have more money than I do, and you get things handed to you like that. Not saying I deserve to have things handed to me, because I don't. I didn't do anything to deserve it, but neither did you.

Stressed, tired, very irked...and jealous. Yep, I admit it. Jealous.

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

ali'i, we're now separated by an ocean o:

*is no longer in hawaii*

:C

Lucky. Ineedtogetoutofhere. *falls out of chair and assumes fetal position*

Blergh. I'm disappointed in myself.

But I'll frame this anyway. Just for the record.

But eighth place sucks, no matter how much pointless stuff I got. (Though the crayons and periodic table are nice... let's be positive! biggrin.gif)

Oh my goodness, if that actually ends up happening in the season finale, I will be bawling my bloody eyes

out, and my mother is going to think there is something wrong with me. I mean, granted, she already does,

but she doesn't understand that I get emotionally invested in my TV shows.

Do cats fart? I have never heard a cat fart, but I am assuming they do. Maybe their farts are just silent, which would go along with their ninja-like stealth. Does anyone know?

Do cats fart? I have never heard a cat fart, but I am assuming they do. Maybe their farts are just silent, which would go along with their ninja-like stealth. Does anyone know?

Dogs fart so I assume cats do too

I've always been very frugal, but suddenly I want to spend my money on everything 0_0

I've always been very frugal, but suddenly I want to spend my money on everything 0_0

Me too.

Suddenly, I feel an undying need to buy a new computer. What's worse is that I keep changing parts out for more expensive ones.

I need ice cream. :I

I have an exam early in the morning, and always make at least an hour to get my class.

Fate was not kind and made sure there was a car accident on my path to school. I've been here for 30 minutes already, class should have already started, and the teacher will most likely say "too freaking bad".

edit:

Made it to class 30 minutes late. Took the exam in that time ...

If I get anything higher than 75% right, it will be a miracle. xd.png

Edited by xdlugia