RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

T-T Why can't I just stick with a plan? I have to keep changing it.

I need to actually do work, but instead, I'm going to write and laze around the internet

What will I ever amount to?

im so tired

( I made 5 mistakes while i was trying to type all this!!) omg! really?!?!?

I need hugs.

I always need hugs.

Why do I always need hugs? ._.

That's it. I'm buying that one and NOTHING can change my mind. Not even me. I hope...

They're too busy being mad at the fact that I criticized it instead of actually reading what I wrote. If I am that bad at relaying messages to other humans, then what's the point?

I've written such an excellent text but then I'll have to present it and I'll fail. I know it. I'll stutter again, even though I never do when I talk normally, and everyone will shout LOUDER and SLOW DOWN and I'll know they just can't understand what I'm saying, but it will throw me so out of whack that I'll go even quieter and faster. I even WANT to do well because this topic is interesting to me and I love talking about interesting things. But my brain always short-circuits and shuts down. Gah!! Stupid anxiety, why don't you just go away, nobody likes you! D:

^ xd.png Hate when that happens.

~

I think nobody's ever thought of this. And even if someone has, mine is better. I'm sure of that. :3

Edited by Orlageddon

I JUST REALLY LIKE HIS FACE, OKAY? Edited by omgitskairi

Oh gods, I'm going to lose all my space and privacy. We have to move, but...it's such a small house. I'm going to have to share a room with someone and I am NOT going to like it. People in my space freaks me out. Please don't touch my stuff, please don't bother me, please don't even try to talk to me. I'm not a fan of talking. When I'm working on the computer, you had better not bother me. Gods help you if you do. You will derail my train of thought and potentially destroy my motivation to accomplish anything. If I'm drawing or programming, and you come near me...

AFDHAGTKDGIOADBSCKAHWERIHDGANRAH

[/endrant]

And suddenly the muse is crying.

Poor guy, so fragile...

Ah! German! I completely forgot to look at German, too... every single thing I have to study for is on Tuesday. Always. And I never have the foresight to do stuff on Sunday, of course, I have to scramble to get everything done today xd.png Wonder if I'll ever learn... oh well, next up is Civics homework, then German, and then Biology rehearsal because teacher forgot about me today. Done with Chemistry, sorta Geography, and sorta Civics test studying. Now that I look at it... that's not much. But I still want to draw at least one new character today. Probably Helium. I can clearly see her in my head already. Oh, look, I'm ranting and NOBODY CAN STOP ME.

Except me.

*goes to do Civics*

This is making me so anxious I'm going to throw up oh my god. Edited by omgitskairi

Ugh, it's hot in here. D:

Homework time, sadly.

lolnope, TF2 time

*sigh* I'm sitting on the wrong side of this table........but it'll look weird if I move........ =_=

MOON MOON.