RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

It...it costs $80 to ship that here? Kipz that, I'm going to Amazon.

T-T

I think I post here too much...but my thoughts won't leave me alone.

MOON MOON.

WHY DO YOU MAKE ME HAPPY?

I LOVE U MOON MOON U LITTLE STUPID WOLF.

Talking about moons, I can't wait for the full moon! I love full moon!! wub.gif

Edited by Slytherin7

mrrr, it feels later than it actually is........(though it's still late enough in the morning to be considered late =_= )

Maybe I'm just being clingy, but if she's not going, neither am I. A two-day trip with my class without my best friend would be hell on earth. No I'm not going anywhere. Nobody will force me.

Okay, never have I realized how immensely awkward it kind of is to be holding a conversation with my best friend's mom, whom I've met only once.

I mean, I've had to do so with his dad before, and now it's not too difficult,

but wat.

I hate myself so much I feel like I'm gonna be sick.

Feeling like a complete censorkip.gif waste of space in this world of ours. Thanks mom. I want to drive. Though first need to conquer this fear of mine. You think I love the somewhat limit mobility?! If you have such a fear at my age, think hounding me will make it go away?! Then droll on how I do not contribute at home?! Hello! What about aside from own credit bills to pay, I'm still paying off the carpet bill that we had installed, the phone bill, the cable bill and let's not forget the loan you had me take out. censorkip.gif in the morning and you're telling that I am useless and I don't contribute.

Thanks mom....thank you so much. You're right. I am worthless.

ow my tooth ow my tooth ow my tooth ow my tooth ow my tooth ow my tooth ow my tooth ow my tooth ow my tooth ow my tooth ow my tooth ow my tooth ow my tooth ow my tooth owwwwwwwwwwwwww

on the plus side I didn't have to go to math or gym!

Edited by kiyye

I happy I now have real friends to do things with. Online friends are all real and good but being able to just hop in your car and visit a friend for a couple hours, can't beat it.

Back to old habits. Procrastinating again.

I reeeaaally hope there's no lab tomorrow.

Also hope there's another thunderstorm tonight. Though I dunno if that one this morning counts. Only lasted about an hour. ._.

mmmm, still having slight aftereffects of motionsickness......

*proceeds to doing somethings that induces it* //shot

*rages* Why won't anybody make a decent trade offer?!?! It's not like I'm not making up for bad lineage with good and plentiful dragons!!! Wish I could just cuddle up to someone tonight and sulk..

/end of flame

Well I finally beat normal mode but with all the difficulty I had I'm pretty sure I won't ever manage to beat hard mode and the whatever the heck that is mode.

Whyyyy do they want me to play through four stories that are all the same besides cutscenes and small level design changes this is so tedious.

bluh, i wish task manager could tell me which tab was which for my browser so i don't accidentally close the wrong one ):<

Why can I not be really happy for once; people would love to have my brains or be as smart as me (sounds so egotistical, but people actually say this to me :/)? Probably need some sort of help, but of course I will never ask for any...

Also, I should really focus on doing something correctly; DC, other forums, youtube, homework. Yeah, going away doesn't help with this either.

Edited by sarahfish89

Need sleep, and need to do homework. Why can't I do homework in my sleep? :/

quietly dies because OMG why why why why why THAT ONE WORD why why why why why why why why why why

i shouldn't be ashamed of what i like it doesn't hurt nobody and i keep it well tagged for those that don't like it but omg omg omg omg omg