RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

still can't think of a minecraft name naming accounts takes the most of my time out of NEthing OTL //shot

More or less of an apology will take it. However, if she thinks that I am going to not remember this than she poorly mistaken. I need to take a deep breath right now and just let it go or it will effect my performance at work. The last thing I need to hear during a review is that.

Whoa! My computer refused to turn on yesterday, and when it finally turned on, it refused to connect to the internet. Then I gave up.

Well, well, well... I guess it's time for me to defenestrate it.

Haha, not really tongue.gif but I feel like actually doing it sometimes. xd.png

I keep telling myself just a little bit longer, but how true is that? Two things have to happen first. I'm just done. I will wait it out, but I'm just counting down days. I can't anymore. Nothing got better. And that makes it worse.

Damn it, that was very moronic of me.

Why does the human being have to accidentally talk gibberish so often? I wish I could "unsay" that xd.png

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~ It's good to have people to RP with again. And a group of roleplayers to fangirl over again. It's been much too long since I swooned over someone's replies.

Aaaww yeaaah I just fixed like half my problems with this character. AND made his sister a lot more likeable. I love sudden shower ideas. Well, but now on to the world... D: That will be a lot harder to cover up.

OhmygodsIdon'tknowwhattoDO.

They're both good, one may be more reliable than the other, one comes with more free stuff, that one's $10 cheaper at the moment, but everyone's recommending that one, but the drivers are supposedly not as good as the other one, but it has better framerates than that one, but then that one is cooler and quieter than the other one...

WHY AM I SO BAD AT MAKING DECISIONS.

*rampage*

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

How could I've been so stupid. Told myself not to forget and yet I've done it anyways. They had told me that it was okay and just take care of it tomorrow, but...gahhhhhh

Wonder if it still works when there's some other stuff in it... I have no idea where to get acetone by itself, so nail polish remover will have to do right now. Now to get some polystyrene and maybe I can finally try it :B Somehow doubt it'll work though.

It's funny how it says vampire hatchlings say,"This hatchling appears to be... dead?" and it says this hatchling will die in: *Insert days and hours here*.

Review ALL the descriptions! *raises broom*

EDIT: Oh, out-of-date Internet Explorer, why you no remember wat I type? It's so much easier when Chrome fills in the blanks for me. dry.gif

Edited by Dimar

How is it that I am shivering now, but I was eating ice cream a couple of hours before? :<

I can't see anything where are my glasses

Also I ALMOST DRANK ALL MY FIJI WATER NOOOOOOOOO!!!

hmmm, kinda want to do my Akira.......*is distracted by moving dragon sprites*..... O.O