RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I don't even need to condense the song

I have enough dragons (with eggs) to put one line per dragon

The English language. It exists. Please learn it.

Every time I step into somewhere, I screw up. sad.gif

Edited by Dimar

English homework... whyyyy?!

Why are you never on skype anymore sad.gif

Not a good closing to the day. Wished that there was more I could do in order help out, but I am nervous of making matters worse.

oh my god

symmetry is so annoying

I don't care if I like drawing, silly geometry projects make me never want to do it again.

my brain is just dead and argh and errgh and I want to just lie down and sleep D:

I still have tomorrow, I guess, but finishing the symmetry, coloring, and background?

Argh! Why can't you just grade it normally so I can color what I have right now and get an A(+ or -, doesn't matter). I don't want to literally compete with the rest of the class >.<

Youtube is stupid. It loads videos incredibly way too slow, and it's been all glitchy for the past few weeks. It's. Not good.

Okie--maybe having a three-ish year old internet connection boxy thingy (I don't know what they're called!) probably doesn't help but whatever. IT'S ALL YOUTUBE'S FAULT.

End of story.

Fix it. Stahp. Ten minutes to buffer literally 3 minutes of footage is ridiculous.

And the fact that I'm too picky to watch anything below HD quality has nothing to do with this.

Hahah, Cry, you're too silly!

I'll...I'll just go now. Yeah. Goodbye.

im brain tired

I have missied you today...

Y u so cheap?

Just buy the game instead of asking to use my account.

You're not using it, and that's final. Leave me alone about it.

Also...

NOOOOO, the dragon grew up. D:

I forgot to fog it before I left...

Oh.

Oh/.

That... Actually came out really smooth for the first round of cleanup. biggrin.gif Less to do now!

By the Nine. <- Linked because I can't post the image....

I think I need one of those. For $300, though? I'll probably wait. .____.

But it's so awesome.

No, I'm waiting.

But...but...

NO. Wait.

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

Blugh. I'm never going to get all packed up. I can't pack for field camp and pack up my stuff and time it well with having to leave. X_X

Not feeling good. Feel like maybe that I should call in today instead heading out. Hours are at least decent, however....

If I decide to call in that would mean a lesser paycheck (even if using vacation hrs)....

Time to list the pros and cons

Holy kipz. I need one of those.

Birthday, maybe? I can wait for Christmas if I have to...

I hate asking people to buy me stuff, though. Even for birthdays or Christmas. :/

mmmmm, i'm pretty sure those phone calls were because of the information i was filling out for AI and University of Phoenix but........ *stops messing around on site*

Oh nooo, I put toomuchhotsauceinTHEQUESADILLAFHUIAEDESFHBIEAGJDKJHA-

Grateful to be working on the same night as my friend (co-worker) today. Really spared me some stress from having my mom pick me up tonight at least, by her (my friend) taking me home. Like I really have any control when they put me on schedule. I really should do something to show my gratitude for the things she done.

Ugh I am going to kill TinyPic. That is the third photo of mine that has disappeared.

-----

I swear to Chuck, if they kill her...

Edited by omgitskairi

Motivation (Study) - 8%

Motivation (Anything but study) - 92%

Sleepiness - 54%

Stress - 68%

Hunger - 41%

Sanity - 50%

Allergies - 87%

Stupidity of this List - 100%

And it's reasons like that which I cannot wait to leave. Seriously, I'm just done. I don't want to anymore. I might just leave for good...but I don't want to do that to friends.