RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

School tomorrow. Don't want to go. At all.

My thoughts exactly >__>

~~

I should've studied but I didn't

I already know I have no chance of passing

But what's the point anyway :/

One week left. A week of exams and then two weeks of break. I can't wait.

Edited by glamoursea2

The Hobbit in IMAX 3D? Yes please! biggrin.gif

Hmm, maybe I can go tomorrow...

Darn't, so I have to have a program that runs .rar files before I can play "Ib"? Forget this, imma give up for now TuT

Holy censorkip.gif, that was a close call. O.O

Ugh, thank goodness it's over.

that was really scary

please answer me omg im scared to death that something happened please please answer me

Edited by glamoursea2

I wish Necromorphs didn't make me sleepy anytime... night is fine, but the afternoon... NO. dry.gif

Now I'm typing only 2 words a second at top speed... yeah, thanks a lot, human brain...

How? How can you spend $10k in one month? It's not like you're paying bills. You don't have a car. I just....

Please stop spending money. We're going to be broke by next month. And then what?

I forgot. You don't care.

I'm so glad I put that $50k in another bank account. We'd be screwed if you had access to that.

It's funny how over here that it's the summer holidays. I'm glad I live in the south hemisphere. The holidays are around Christmas too!

Edited by creepado

wow a+. you made me feel like i'm the worst piece of crap on the planet and you don't even know me. how about you stop acting like you know me and cussing at me when i literally didn't do anything to her.

Wow. ok. i try to reach you over and over and you dont answer

hours later when i dont need to talk to you, you answer

and then i reply and you dont answer again

what is this -__-

i miss talking to you though

I used to tell you everything and now i tell you nothing

:/

Why am I, like, physically incapable of talking to my parents. I want to see a psychologist-apparently, my school has one that's free-but I can't even talk to my mom and ask her if I can go.

Sunday night I got maybe 2 hours of sleep. I spent all day yesterday traveling and I CANNOT sleep on planes. Then I got maybe 1 hour of sleep last night because jet lag is stupid (even though it's only a 3-hout time difference my brain just did not want to sleep >:( ). My eyes are crossing and I can't see straight. BUT I WILL STAY AWAKE FOR THE START OF THE CHRISTMAS EVENT. I WILL. YARGHHHHHHHH.

Just one more hour. You can do it, HeroLink.