RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

What the hell happened, man? I was so censorkip.gif in' fired up, and now it's all I can do to type each word out...

Sleepy.

I should probably start that essay... >.>;

I swear this one person has it out for me. Went to work feeling amp up and during one point this said person told me they called over the walkie. When?! I had my walkie on all day. The only thing I've heard were people talking over one another half the time. Maybe they did, but come on couldn't they think for a moment that went into play and it was not meant to be deliberate not responding. I'm tired of being accused not answering when called. No matter. A day off tomorrow and I'll be back on track

Hmmm, wonder where the assassins are.

I hate food poisoning and fevers.

That awkward moment when you're sitting there grinning at your laptop like an idiot.

Edited by omgitskairi

That awkward moment when you're sitting there grinning at your laptop like an idiot.

That awkward moment in class when you're stifling your laughter while grinning like a madwoman at your kindle.

Holy *** why is there pain!? D:

That awkward moment in class when you're stifling your laughter while grinning like a madwoman at your kindle.

That awkward moment in class when you recall something funny and smile to yourself while everyone gives you strange looks.

:|

I'm happy that she's getting away from me out of this place, but at the same time she's the last friend I have around. And like one of two friends total. It kind of hurts to see her so happy about getting to leave me this place behind.

I'm ridiculous and selfish. And hurting. =|

I really really really really hate my job. I cannot find one single thing I like about it anymore and just thinking about it wants to make me blow my brains out (not literally of course).

I used to love everything about it. I used to look forward to going to work, working with my co-workers whom I loved, meeting new people and laughing at the jerks and idiots that came in. I absolutely loved working and I hated having to go home. Now I cannot stand it one bit and I count the minutes down until I can leave that dreaded hell hole.

I hate it. I despise it. I loath it.

This sucks.

The only thing that keeps me going are those 20 minutes I get to see my darling Jim. I <3 him so much.

Edited by tikigurl91

Well, I am officially the biggest IDIOT ever.

I sense a disturbance in the for-

Wait, that's just someone taking a photo of me while I'm not loo-

WAIT?! WHY IS SOMEONE TAKING A PHOTO OF ME WHILE I'M NOT LOOKING!

And posting it on the web too. dry.gif

Oh well. At least it's not unflattering.

Why can the semester not be over now. Please let it end.

Yes, talk to him about his cheekbones. Creeper.

Opening night for the play is next Friday. Next Friday. And half of us aren't even off book yet! AGGGHHH!

i can't get the thought out of my mind that i'm not going to LOS VEGAS!!this weekend but of course my parents are.

GAH PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BE REASONABLE

All our grades would appreciate it. ;~;

You can say no to a gift, you know. Better than leaving me here completely in the dark. =\

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Oh. My......

My mind is blown right now. I just saw the future me and my sister. To a tee. Holy Carp.

What am I going to do? My sister will never change. She will never get rid of that selfish, arrogant, careless attitude.

She has already destroyed most of my life, and we're still young. She will only to continue to do so until I cut her out of it. I don't want to, she is the closest family I have left. But I don't know what else to do. I've tried to help her, I've tried to love her, but I just can't do it anymore.