RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Are you freaking kidding me? I've said the same thing three times. =/

I really don't know who to hate more right now. I'm starting to hate myself more and more. God, what is wrong with me? I don't feel bad, but at the same time I feel like I should just be slamming my head against a wall for being so stupid. I just don't know who I hate more right now. Her or myself.

Scandal in Belgravia has to be my favourite Sherlock episode.

I always laugh when I see people threaten to keep things in their trade posts.

It's so sad that the only person I have to talk to anymore is some random guy who texted the wrong number and is now my phone stalker.

I miss my friends. sad.gif

Again with this back pain. Trying to figure out exactly what I did to have caused it. I hope that either later today or by the week it goes away for I really do not feel like visiting the doctor right now. Yeah, I am stubborn.

Writing disturbing fic in class~ >D

Because there's nothing going on. SO I SHALL WRITE WEIRD censorkip.gif! >D

I'm very jealous of her. *sigh* To be recognized by the college is a very big thing and recognition is something all visual artists strive for. T-T

It's horrible that I keep feeling that she didn't deserve this recognition though. From what I've seen, a lot of her work has been pretty boring. That is really mean for me to say, but... I know there are a lot more creative people who have done more design-wise in our class. Sometimes I really hate myself and my ego.

=_= ''' (...) Why can't I be nicer to her? I just can't relate though. She seems more technical than really having an interest in her design. Me, my whole focus is the design and flow.

Edited by Daydreamer09

Warpstar - nice.

I...really don't know how to feel know, but I'm still really scared she won't forgive me. I'm kind of hoping that she didn't get my message.

I want to get back to writing. I need to write like other people need to breathe, but I fear she's killed my muses.

Dang, I'm so lonely. I know I'm the cold, emotionless, stoic, apathetic one, but even I can get lonely. What am I going to do once you leave? I'll have no one. And what will bf do? Your husband leaving with you and his bff leaving forever because he can't handle this school...

We'll be lonely together, but I won't be enough for him and there are things I can't tell him like I can tell you.

Please don't leave me.

You deserve better than having to raise your brothers, btw. It's sad to know that's what you'll be doing once you leave me. You could do such great things if you could just believe in yourself.

censorkip.gif your father.

I think it's pretty rotten that the original -nope, Chuck Testa- has to have a different name now because somebody sniped it.

That thought doesn't belong to me.

Edited by omgitskairi

Fun fact... My boss ordered me a carpet python instead of a ball python. o.0; I'm potentially getting a snake that can grow up to thrice the size of the snake that I wanted. xd.png

I wish we could go back and start again.

I swear I'd forget my head if it weren't already attached.

My patience is wearing thin.

Edited by omgitskairi