RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Can't school just be over? I'm seriously so tired of this. Also, I'm tired of feeling so sick all the time.

That awkward moment when it appears your opinions are invalid and therefore the thought police come after you.

So amendment one passed...

Really NC...really? :l

It is absolutely fantastic to be reminded time and time again how loathsome I am to my own country simply because of who I am.

My current favorite images.

user posted image

user posted image

You can almost hear the dad thinking "I spawned this idiot child."

Also, MS bawwwww why are you not workinggggg.

Woke up feeling completely zen today with no stress of urgency to get something done. What help contribute was doing what needed to be done today yesterday that this can be truly a 'do-nothing' day to enjoy. The only thing that I have in mind is hunting the grounds for a cave born silver or gold egg to kick start a project. If I can get those two scratch off my wishlist (aside from the ever elusive holly) this day will truly be awesome.

Facebook timeline sucks. Srsly, my facebook was JUST FINE before it came along and ballsed it up >:|

Also, SIX DAYS TO GO. WOOP.

Dang, most of the threads I'm part of haven't been posted in for awhile.

I want to goooooo. I have places to go and things to do baw.

Mmm, I've never written a scene like this with three characters before~

Should be fun having all three perspectives represented~

adfhaehhakdf

Sooooo awkward writing this. xd.png

...And haisdfhqweh I can't believe I seriously just considered writing that. ./////////. BUT HE'S NOT THE FOCUS OF THIS STORY, DARN IT! D<

...Guuuuuh, so hard to just sit and wriiiiiiiite. xd.png I guess that's what I get for experimenting and writing something new~

...I'm gonna basically go right into that other story as soon as I finish this one, aren't I?

/Kage's adventures in writing weird censorkip.gif

Edited by KageSora

Circut Imagine you worthless pile of..... censorkip.gif

After five months since last being used for a project you'd decide to just malfunction on us?! Tried to reset it following the instructions on the site as if we just received it, but still nothing. Second attempt here, I hope this time around it works.

So much for my day of no stress.

GAAHHHHHHHH

...Holy censorkip.gif he really wants his time in the spotlight, he is just hijacking this story all kinds of ways.

Blargh! My sleep schedule is so out of whack... just... Ack! DX

Oh, c'mon... I've written 3 of these already, with the 4th touching on it... Why do I still feel so awkward trying to write this? >_>

Hugh Grant films?!

I live in a world of opposites.

How can it be that with one ear I hear a major political figure finally voicing support while with the other I hear my own mother muttering "That's horrible," and "That's weird," in the background?

How can it be that inside me is a continuous struggle between what I want and what I feel?

All I need is quiet.

Edited by Walker

... The hell is going on?

Just seems REALLY weird that I get e-mails about 2 different games both about someone breaking the terms of agreement on an account associated with my e-mail. Ok, one was verified by a mod to be a phishing scam. But the other one... I actually haven't asked if it's legit or not... They didn't say yes or no to me whether they have me on file for the game or not. >:/