RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Order Chinese > done.

Find something to do > not done.

Resorting to tumblr and fanfiction.

Oh, ouch. You obviously didn't try to spare my feelings with that one, did you?

Darn it, I'm so bored. I should just go and do my homeworks but I HATE autoCAD with a passion and I really don't feel like making violin plans right now... (Insert teacher's name) is soooooo going to kill me on wednesday. >.<

Okay, well, this makes me assume that nothing was done about the problem. Something tells me that I'll have to talk to someone else later...So, is Black a girl now?

Idk what I'm doing today.

But tomorrow is gonna be srs bsns.

Sorry, I'm only good at writing one-shots. Long stories take a lot of time for me to complete, so please be patient. I'll get some new ideas someday. Maybe.

Should not have listened to that ghost story this morning. Now my mind is playing tricks on me. Well, looks like I'll be sleeping with the light on tonight.

sleep.gif' I feel so beyond pathetic, I can't understand how I fail so hard at drawing PIKACHU.

Ugh, white and black are just such a pain in the ass to try and shade properly... And most of the outfit is white...

Okay. I didn't cry on Tuchanka this time.

Now it's time for the Citadel.

... censorkip.gif me, there's no way I'm gonna hold it together...

Just bought God of War 2. Played it for a short while, until I made a little mistake and died. Didn't get very far from the beginning, but there are only two words that can summarize my thoughts about the game so far...

HOLY censorkip.gif!

~Censor evasion removed.~

Edited by kiffren

Craaaaaaaaaaaap, this handout doesn't give a lot of information on the requiremeeeeeents.

Meh, whatever. Winging projects at the last minute is what I'm best at, anyway~

I just want a good apartmeeeeeent e.e

Not sure what was wrong with me today. I was sharp as a tact during most of the day, but few minutes before end of the shift started to be in a daze. Guess I have too many things on my mind after that dreaded phone call. On the light side the weather was decent.

Ugh, I still have so much to pack...I wish I didn't have to go, but then I would have to go to school...THERE'S NO CHICKEN KFHASJKGHS

OMG Finals are hard. And why do I have so much homework!?!?!?!!

Ooooh, this is gonna take some getting used to. Stupid Firefox...

Yes, I know i'm a flunky....I know i'm stupid...I know. I really do know. You telling me over and over won't help. I am trash, I get it! Ok!?