LoveLost

Trials and Travels OOC

Edith: PAAAAAAGE TOOPPEERRRRRRRR~

Silver... do you think.. you can just post as Promise? *A* Nat's not going to back for a while, I presume, since she's travelling around with no wifi... /cries

....... ^^; I suppose..... Maaybee.... I could try. -.- But no more after than. Poor Jahan will have to play catch up.

Also, LL, I've posted as Julian. Yay. 2/4, done.

Edited by Silver_Voices

I won't, Silver ;3

I'll let Jahan have a chance to run up to the plate.

And also: why are my Gear posts so long and the posts for all my other characters as short as hamster tails? Is it something about his character or something that makes it easy for me to generate fifteen paragraphs...? /sob

Ah ok , thanks for the info, never used it before and I easily get lost in new places.

I'll get it done then!

The step by step really helped.

I won't, Silver ;3

I'll let Jahan have a chance to run up to the plate.

And also: why are my Gear posts so long and the posts for all my other characters as short as hamster tails? Is it something about his character or something that makes it easy for me to generate fifteen paragraphs...? /sob

Noooo, it's because you're an amazing writer. =w= It takes me forever to write even a paragraph. I figure that I have enough so I'll post it to be over with the writing part.

Ah ok , thanks for the info, never used it before and I easily get lost in new places.

I'll get it done then!

The step by step really helped.

You're welcome. Let me know if you need any more help, mkay?

Ok I think I made it. Hopefully it will work.

Would this be the right link?

THE LINK

Ah, you did good, Skarx! *clap* Good job.

Hiya, Backup. ^w^

Well, take your time, Gist. I certainly took mine. ^^;

Hai Silver smile.gif

So, yeah, I haven't been here for ages, which is completely my fault. But now hopefully I'll be able to actually get a character or two accepted. Either I'll go with my original plan (Khione), or I'll make a Plant Elementian who will probably be legendary (No one's planning on making the legendary plant Elementian, right?), or maybe both.

Nice it worked :3

I'll PM it to LL then. Since I don't have her e-mail. tongue.gif

alot.png

Hai Silver smile.gif

So, yeah, I haven't been here for ages, which is completely my fault. But now hopefully I'll be able to actually get a character or two accepted. Either I'll go with my original plan (Khione), or I'll make a Plant Elementian who will probably be legendary (No one's planning on making the legendary plant Elementian, right?), or maybe both.

Assuming my own character get accepted and you take the ledgePlant route, fighting against you is going be pretty fun. Beware of the tank.

La la laaaaaa! OMG I am so tired....stayed up late because i wasn't sleepy (talking with Silver wink.gif ) and theeeen my dog had the audacity to wake me up at 4:40 AM....and then woke up at 8, with like thirty minutes of wake up time........ all without being able to have my own clothes to sleep in or my own bed since family is in town and went to bed before I got home from work........wah!

Okay, now that the whining is done, I am going to a)post and cool.gif wind down from a headache wink.gif

*glomps backup* OMG where have you been?

Edited by LoveLost

welcome back...again L² biggrin.gif *huggles you with a small smile and gives you a brownie*

hope you feel better from your headache happy.gif

Edited by Dragonpelt

Hey LL,

are you waiting on Kai or is he waiting on Isa/Noe?

(because from context I think he's waiting on the two of them to interact (or aketsu) before adding anything else.

Poor guy still isn't the best with social situations, especially new ones biggrin.gif

Hi LL! I've been... on tvtropes, mostly. And also watching Joss Whedon shows. My fault, sorry sad.gif . I kind of forgot about RPing for awhile. But! I'm working on making Khione's sheet better, and I'm also working on a new character called Aspen.

Well.. gotta remind myself to check the thread for LL's post later. I'm doing mass studying at the moment so... I'm going to faint soon, I just know it.

Backup - Aspen is an awesome name. I can't wait to see the updated sheets and the new one (*V * )

Backup, if the first enemy Aspen fights doesn't go "Ooooh, I'm quaking in my boots", I shall be very disappointed.

Remember, the character can't be too pro otherwise it wouldn't be quite fun to RP with. Even though legendaries do that that right of way to be more powerful/experienced, there must be some sort of weakness. I know you know - just a friendly reminder. And also, that is for the enemy's nature to decide whether or not to be extremely frightened, not by default, so you may or may not have to face disappointment, chaos. o-o

Nevertheless, I'm really interested to see in what you come up with, Backup!

EDIT: And also.. waiting on IC posts... /rolls

Edited by lachrymation

Oh no, not just you! ;;

Just.. in general.

promise

And I see what you did there... ovo

Edited by lachrymation

I'm losing interest in this forum. If you need me to post, PM me, and I should get an email about it. Otherwise, I'm not looking into this forum anymore.

I still love you guys and you're not forgotten. I'm just tired of looking in here all the time! xd.png

~Gist

And also, that is for the enemy's nature to decide whether or not to be extremely frightened, not by default, so you may or may not have to face disappointment, chaos. o-o

Who said it had to be a player character? I know for a fact that my first post as Aife, if I am ever allowed to play as her, will involve a flashback to an earlier campaign to establish her as the powerful melee tanky AD carry she is. NPCs are good for that sort of thing.

@gist: Well, I can't stop you from leaving. Good luck in your future endeavours.

Well, she's pretty powerful, but can't control her powers perfectly. But really, I don't think she would stand much of a chance against a person with a giant sword wearing four tonnes of metal. Unless they were in a forest with the right size of trees, or you made her angry. Run if you make her angry.

Anyway, I have a few questions.

1. Do legendaries always have a special physical feature, like Isa's rainbowy-ness (I do watch too much BtVS, don't I? xd.png) or Blaise's stardust?

2. If so, what would be a good idea for a Plant Elementian?

3. Am I allowed to post unfinished forms here for critique?

Why does everyone only think of trees when using Plant Elementian powers? Grasses and vines to slow them down, fill their lungs with fast-breeding mould spores that blow in on the wind, the list just goes on and on...

As for your questions, I'd say that a good way to make a Plant Legendary distinctive would be to give them green or purple skin and make them able to photosynthesize. This would naturally lead to a rather willowy build (y'don't need quite so many fat reserves if you can derive energy from sunlight, after all), a general lack of/dislike for clothing (so that you can top up at any time), and a habit of seeking out Light Elementians as a food supply. Indeed, that sort of thing would make them a very powerful character to have in a teamfight - good stuns, good slows, good AoE, constant mana regen from the nearby Light Elementians, and that's leaving aside the more normal powers associated with Plant Elementians.

On the whole, when it comes to Aife, I don't think Aspen'll have too much to worry about.