LoveLost

Trials and Travels OOC

Yay! Ash is going to join the fun! So excited!

Wait...has Ash's form been added to DP's Googledoc yet?

(Love the Ouran avvies, by the way, DP!)

@ gist: Ash is a girl xd.png; her full name is Aisling tongue.gif and okay happy.gif.

@ BA: me too and you mean L²? blink.gif; i don't use Googledoc and i think the form was awhile back when she was first accepted...(thanks; they were Merlin ones before but the show ended completely a few weeks back and yeah)

Edited by Dragonpelt

One advantage of living in the place where the BBC comes from; coming to terms with the loss of a show all the sooner.

Also, am I allowed to post yet?

@ Silver: Sorry.

@ ccc: L² will have to tell you that since she's the op of the rp an I'm just the co-op; you can pm her about that but I wouldn't get too annoying with trying to find out if you can post in the actual rp yet or not since she might not let you post at all.

Edited by Dragonpelt

If you're still looking for someone Dragonpelt... I'm stuck with absolutely nothing to do in Sola and unless anyone posted about it, Lucius left the bakery.

okay i might have Ash go see if she can interact with him a bit before going to check out the duel that will happen in about 10 pages or so but later happy.gif.

If you like. I'd appreciate having something to post to, but don't feel forced to if you wanted to go see the duel.

If you like. I'd appreciate having something to post to, but don't feel forced to if you wanted to go see the duel.

Both could possibly go at it together. :3

Maybe, but then again... what was that duel? I'm getting very interested in it now xd.png

It was in Sola right?

Edited by Skarx

i don't know and it's going to be happening in the outskirts of Sola in about 10 pages or so.

10 pages, quite a number. We could "meet" in the mean time. I just hope your character is not a mind reader. Since Lucius is a Shadow.

sure and no she's not happy.gif; she's a dual elementian and controls weather and water...where's Lucius at? a bit too lazy to check the thread for myself tongue.gif.

He's in front of a bakery where Isa, Yuaki and more are located at. You could consider that he walked off from it, but still lurks around the said bakery. Just not in front of it.

okay; will get a post up as Ash soon to have her interact with Lucius so that he's no longer alone happy.gif.

oh oops ^^'; misunderstood that big time xd.png...sorry ninja.gif.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Yeah no longer alone! Thanks xd.png (no matter how this interaction might end)

lol oups a difference of... maybe 70 posts. xd.png

10 posts is a lot smaller.

you're welcome happy.gif but it might take me awhile to come up with something since I'm in a bit of a creative slump for this rp at the moment ^^'; hopefully it won't last long, though and I'll have something for you to work with smile.gif.

going to get a post up after i get back from the library; i think i might have finallly come up with a good post where i have Ash interact with Lucius happy.gif.

edit: never mind; i got it up just now since i couldn't get my car out of the driveway.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Nice, I'll read and post tomorrow then!

Thank you for posting with me. xd.png

Thanks tongue.gif and you're welcome happy.gif.

Can you send me the image of Ash? I searched everywhere to see how she looked and your form (like mine) is not up and I searched all the way to page 60 of the OCC and didn't see it.

Also his shadow is not really in front, but more like those on his face, the natural shadow is darker than it should really be, though not by much. The only really dark shadow is the one he uses to hide the red color of his iris. Which just make them look black.

Edited by Skarx