LoveLost

Trials and Travels OOC

sure here it is:

Aisling but her hair is a mix of black and seafoam green and her right eye is gray; the left eye is seafoam green.

it should be in here somewhere since i posted it in here after L² accepted it in a PM i sent to her awhile back so that everyone else here could see it; oh well *shrugs* she was far away and couldn't really see that well.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Sorry ya'll been working every day....... so, wha'd I miss?

I know gist is having to leave, and I think we are going to have to zap this thing back to life.

I know that LN and Rak are here off and on, but everyone else is good to go. I say that Shaow has their meeting, and that Light has theirs in the garden, sound good?

i guess so but you didn't post as Marc when you posted as Zillah again sad.gif; they are at the hiatus house and i had Sky say that it was beautiful and that she loved it.

If the thread needs a boost of activity, LL (particularly on the Shadow side), then there's a character waiting in the wings whom you need only give the nod... just a thought.

Since you have been quite helpful CCC, your character is allowed to go into action. The only thing you need to know, is that you are on high alert. We really do treat each other like family here and I will be watching everything even if you don't see me there.

Profanity, as discussed in the TOS as well as the regular usage guides, is not allowed.

Being snarky, not allowed.

Being rude or abrupt because of a difference of opinion or belief is not allowed.

So, yeah, anything that I am forgetting? I know people sent me forms and I will be creating files for them today. If you don't see it up in the next hour, message me please smile.gif

EDIT: AOPGE TOPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

Edited by LoveLost

I am hoooooooommmeeee! Ladies, gents, I am officially back! biggrin.gif

LL, lovely to see your tiny tots. :3 How cute. I'll get them up then I believe we'll put the kinder into action. Finally! I'm so excited!

Also, I noticed Gist left... Is she actually gone for good? :/ Gonna miss her.

Nice kinder is live! Time to make mini Lucius.

And Gist said MANY times it was only the OCC that she was leaving. UNless she changed her mind she is going to stay in the roleplay. We might see her back here if more important talks about the roleplay spawn in here, maybe but it's just my hypothesis, her's to choose what she wants.

What happened to the Kinder thread in Freeform? Either I'm totally blind, or it's gone missing/deleted or whatever.

Hum some of the pictures links in the Kinder are not working at all.

I don't know where it is I just used the link at the beginning of the thread. Either the OCC or the real one.

Once again though.... I CAN put Lucius in there even if he is a shadow? It's just a purely neutral and for fun school right?

Ditto on that Skarx I can't see the things either....

Glad you like my kiddies smile.gif

And yes, it's still there. Just use the search option in free form smile.gif

I posted it on the first page of the main thread too!

You can put anyone in the Kinder smile.gif

Gist is actually leaving the entire Forum. She's been having some Trials and Travels of her own and is having to leave the place because of those issues. She apologizes and says that she will miss everyone </3

L²: i posted something on the previous page here about you not posting as Marc in the rp and said what i had Sky say after she looked around the house.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Oooh I see. Then hope she gets better.

Then time to find kid Lucius. So hard to find children pictures... or maybe I just fail at it.

i used the same pics for my chars for this rp and just said in the "looks" section that they're younger than what is in the picture.

i also know you replied with Lucius in this rp but I'm waiting for someone else to post first before i reply again as Ash.

Oh I figured you were waiting for something. Thanks for telling me though. Now I don't have to think, I know. xd.png

As for the image, I"m searching a little bit, but I'll most likely end up with the same picture with some difference. Or I'll draw him myself.

Where'd Silver go!

And yes I'll post as Marc as soon as lach posts.....I wanna play in the Kinder, I just want to make sure it's okey day with Silver since she's the head of that department smile.gif

she'll probably be back on soon and okay happy.gif.

Hehe, I kind of had to clean my room. ^^;

But, now I will start up the Kinder! I will apologise in advance as to how long it will take me to officially open it....

That's sad that Gist had to leave. sad.gif Though, what should Blue and I do? They were being led by Tractus and they just jumped into a hole with him.

Edith: Oh, thank you for pointing that out, Skarx. DP, your Kinder pictures aren't working again. Maybe grab a fresh pair so I can fix that?

EdiththeSecond: And the Kinder is officially OPEN! Yaaaay!

Edited by Silver_Voices

those link are exactly the same

yes but like i said earlier, i used the same pics for my chars for this rp for the kinder version and just said in the "looks" section that they're younger than what is in the picture; the hair, eyes, etc. are the same but since i couldn't find a younger-looking pic for both, i just put the same pic.

Aww I'm gonna miss Gist! Welp, looks like I'm gonna send Renzo to Jahan (Naomi can go with him if that's fine with Lach). Not so sure what Luna will do yet...

yes but like i said earlier, i used the same pics for my chars for this rp for the kinder version and just said in the "looks" section that they're younger than what is in the picture; the hair, eyes, etc. are the same but since i couldn't find a younger-looking pic for both, i just put the same pic.

I need Ash's picture. You only posted Sky's.

Aaaaah I see. Both are the same Silver, just the description changes AFTER the image. xd.png