LoveLost

Trials and Travels OOC

No, when I think of Plant Elementian powers, my first thoughts are actually grasses and vines. I just see four tonnes as being able to rip through vines and grasses too easily. I guess if there was a lot of them, they could slow Aife down quite a bit. smile.gif Mold doesn't work, though, because molds aren't plants; they're fungi.

Oh yeah, of course they're not, different kingdoms. Derp. In which case, pollen. Dump a load of that in someone's lungs and they're all kinds of screwed. Moss spores would also work (and those are plants, I checked), although of course you could just have them carry around a big bag of Really Poisonous Seeds and chuck them at the pursuing Aife. A legendary Plant Elementian could probably guide them into the air inlets in her armour and force them to grow inside, leaving her with nowhere to run and with very few defences. A recommendation on that score would be angel's-trumpet, whose leaves are incredibly toxic and which could be force-grown inside Aife's armour. The toxin in question causes one to experience terrifying hallucinations before frothing at the mouth and expiring in fairly short order.

In Florida, people use angel's-trumpet to get high.

This should not come as a surprise.

I'm losing interest in this forum. If you need me to post, PM me, and I should get an email about it. Otherwise, I'm not looking into this forum anymore.

I still love you guys and you're not forgotten. I'm just tired of looking in here all the time! xd.png

~Gist

To be honest, I'm kind of tired with this OOC too. It's putting me off due to various reasons and I have quite a bit of things to do at the moment as well.

I'm still staying, but I hope you'll take care, gist! We love you too~!<3

I think the OCC is becoming redundant because no one is really posting, or a good number of us are not. I keep checking here now and then, but I have nothing to say or do.

I do hope it starts up soon.

D: I'm not leaving the RP! Just the OOC. If you need me to post, feel free to PM me, and I'll make my email available for you to contact me with as well if you so desire; I'm just tired of coming here all the time to no real updates X3

Ah! Gist! Wait! I just wanted to see if I should wait for Naomi or go ahead and post as Renzo.

Wait, but... Is Gist working on a Tractus post?

Backup, I'd love to see what you've got! Seeing that I have one of the two existing Plant Elementians so far, I think I could throw in some helpful critiques if you need any.

Edited by Silver_Voices

I'm waiting for L² to post but I guess I can post again as Ash but it would be helpful if someone that was free and in Sola interacted with her.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Ah! Gist! Wait! I just wanted to see if I should wait for Naomi or go ahead and post as Renzo.

Nah, you don't have to wait for Naomi, she's not really going to say anything.

Besides, we're all waiting on people, might as well post to what you got. Don't want you to wait on my post before you go ahead.

._. I'm /not/ leaving the RP.

But is Gist working on a post or Tractus. -.- Cause Blaise and Luna are waiting for him.

But is Gist working on a post or Tractus. -.- Cause Blaise and Luna are waiting for him.

Yes, Gist is working on a Tractus post, but would like for a Renzo post to happen first so she can make the two together. :3

But if she doesn't see it by tomorrow night, she'll post Tractus alone.

Edited by gistofeverything

Sorry ya'll. Grandparents were here, and then I am helping a "sister" of mine with her wedding for the rest of this week. Things weren't supposed to be this frickin busy.....

Anywho, I will be posting. Unfortunately some key people in various plots are missing so we are going to have to go on ahead and move here pretty soon.

LL:

just re-asking my question about Kai?

in his opinion he isn't going to speak until one of the other two say something first.

(posted about it a while ago while you were gone)

Raaaaaak! Hiya! Are you back from your honeymoon, or is it ongoing?

Anndd could we ask you a favor and grab LN for us? ^3^

Hiya Silver (and all)!

Yes we're back from that, now doing full time ministry for the rest of the summer (but I will have time for this as well me thinks). We went to the Smokey Mountains TN, I'd been there once as a kid, very nice place, beautiful nature, great fishing, waterparks... etc... lol we had fun.

Now I'm in NJ doing evangelism and working as a supervisor/assistant for a ministry organization up here. Not really lookingforward to the reaaaaaaly hot summer (by the ocean), but the water's nice... though I haven't had enough time off to get into it yet.

I will do my best to grab LN for ya cool.gif

How's your summer thus far?

Woow, that sounds really great. :3 Glad to know you'll still have time for us. =w=

Thank. It's been going well so far, I'm about to leaa...........

Ohhh, right. I should mention that I'm leaving on my yearly camping trip of Sunday and getting back on Saturday. So I'll be unavailable until then. I don't know if I'll be able to get a Promise post before that.. (Sorry Lach)

The Great Smoky Mountains, huh? Went there once. Beautiful country, totally wasted on the inhabitants. And you can't get a decent cup of tea.

I'm from Kent, so this is a requirement for continued UK citizenship. Carry on...

Friendly reminder not to get off topic here. It is an OOC but we also have a chat our you want to just talk.

Silver, that is fine.

aw L² didn't post as Marc sad.gif; anyone that's free and in Sola want to interact with Ash? I'm in limbo sleep.gif

aw L² didn't post as Marc sad.gif; anyone that's free and in Sola want to interact with Ash? I'm in limbo sleep.gif

Ash could witness the duel that's about to happen in Sola's outskirts...

oh? I'll have to read a few pages back and see where that dual is since i missed it and wasn't paying attention.

edit: what page is the impending duel on?

Edited by Dragonpelt

oh? I'll have to read a few pages back and see where that dual is since i missed it and wasn't paying attention.

edit: what page is the impending duel on?

It's happening as of the next ten posts, so he could start heading that way now. :3