LoveLost

Trials and Travels OOC

Gah! I'm so sorry! I forgot to tell you guys that I was going to a Mission Conference for five days! I'm so sorry. I seems that much hasn't advanced, though.

Anyways kinder started... and I had no idea. I can post there and perhaps in the main thread later. I have my first job interview in two days and I'm nervous, so I gotta prepare! /o/

lachy needs to post as gear......

lol

Sorry y'aaalllllll, things have been so crazy. I told my boss I'd prob have to get a second job to pay for Uni, but she threatened with a "Oh no you don't. You are going to work your butt off." Yeah, been working like crazy with that and an online course this summer. lol!

But, I posted in Kinder, and I am kinda waiting for LN and Lach wink.gif

Yaaay! Aww, they're all so cute! I waiting for Lach an DP to introduce their characters I kinder, then we'll all be able to freely interact.

Ohh, poor LL. :/ I hope it calms down a bit soon.

just posted and sorry if it's a bit shorter than the posts i put in here ninja.gif

the creative side of my brain wasn't wanting to work dry.gif

*still jelly of backup....*

lol, okey day, so here is what I am thinking. there are many peeps that are incredibly busy, let's all mainly work in kinder and wait for various posts from others.....chaos, you can join in in Kinder if you would like smile.gif I am sure we would all love to have you there smile.gif

My reasons for not joining Kinder have already been discussed, and I shall not clutter this thread up by repeating them unnecessarily.

Oh dear; I am so sorry! This summer seems to be more busy than I thought it would be. Currently I'm helping out with a children's summer day camp and it's terribly tiring... I forgot to mention this to you guys. I had no time and it completely flew out of my mind until it started!

So! I will try to post something tomorrow if I don't fall asleep the moment I get home. If I miss that, it'll have to wait 'til Saturday. You guys don't mind waiting.. for a little bit longer, right? @A@

And has anyone heard from LN at all since she disappeared? ohmy.gif

Aww, take your time, sweetie! RL comes first, as always.

I haven't seen her at all, actually. >> Hope she's doing all right.

@CCC - That was amazing. I love Mumford......

So thus the waiting game ensues. I really hope she is okay. I haven't seen her online either.....or Rak that much for that matter. Busy, busy people. However, I was and will be the same during the school semester smile.gif

Rak is alive and has postez!

Just working 12 hour days 5 days a week and being married which is a full time job I certainly enjoy biggrin.gif

Spoke with LN, she is working part-time but I think she is getting on.... I don't know, I live 1100 miles away at the moment ohmy.gif

Nice post, Lac. I really like Gear as a character, it'll be interesting to see how he and Aife interact...

I'm an idiot. I'd forgotten to tell you all that I'd started teching a performance of Mulan Jr., but it's finished now. And I've started tech week for another musical, called All Shook Up. I finally got to the Kinder, and it is now a free for all! Go ahead and post in reply to whoever you're interacting with. I'll get the potion picking done this week.

I am alive y'all! I didn't expect this summer to be such a bomb. I am so sorry! I really don't want this story to die! I love writing with all of you and I don't think it will die. I think we all just had more than expected this summer. Me with work and others with wonderful activities that I am happy to hear about.

Please help me bring this back to life by messaging the others and getting people to join. All are welcome and I would love to do this!

Oh and cool total God thing. I have been worrying about how I am going to pay for this semester: I am referred to a job that pays enough in a few weeks for me to get most of my payments taken care of smile.gif So, that being said, it's a 9-5 instead of the crazy retail hours so, more postez! That and school starts up which means that I can post in between classes and the drive time wink.gif

Excellent news, LL! I'll get to work on a post as soon as I can; it should be pretty fun to interact with Zillah, even if Aife's absolutely petrified of disappointing her. Then again, that's part of being a soldier in an army like this; being scared beyond imagining... and going through with the plan anyway. As for what they're going to talk about, well, I did have the idea of someone launching a surprise attack on Rapture Triton...

YAY LL!

Welcome back. Busy summer yeah :-/ but it always seems to go like that, glad to help wake this thread up! cool.gif

I HAVE RETURNED!!!!

Did I miss something?

Welcome back L2 happy.gif and that's awesome news biggrin.gif

@ Skarx: I finally replied with Ash to your last post as Lucious.

Just posted again. Aife's a bloodthirsty maniac with a massive sword in service to an evil queen, but that doesn't make her a bad person.

If you want reasons for that, it'd probably be the fact that she's killed thousands of soldiers in the name of an alliance that wants to subjugate all mankind...

Just posted again. Aife's a bloodthirsty maniac with a massive sword in service to an evil queen, but that doesn't make her a bad person.

If you want reasons for that, it'd probably be the fact that she's killed thousands of soldiers in the name of an alliance that wants to subjugate all mankind...

No one said she was a bad person..? ;O

Anyways I'll try to get a post up this week... I'm kind of busy at the moment with some things but I'll really try! ;3;

Has anyone seen Silver or LadyNatasha recently?