LoveLost

Trials and Travels OOC

....... Ohh.

If you need some help finding some Kinder pitures, DP, I'd be happy to help.

Edith: PAAAAAAGE TOPPERRRR!

Edited by Silver_Voices

Silver! You're back! biggrin.gif

Anyway, I'll post once I get home from my exam (Yay! Then school's over laugh.gif )

Edited by Backup77

edited it; they're different now...sorry i didn't know what you meant by the same then and i just figured you were talking about that they were the same as this rp and not the same image as the one above but it's good now; i can find a younger pic of Sky but the character I'm using as a pic is Haruhi Fujioka and the youngest pic that i can find for her is when she's in middle school...i can't find a younger-looking pic for Ash since it's just the same pic as here and the only thing i can say is that she's younger than the pic.

I am back, Backup! :3 And glad to see everyone is still around.

@DP I understand that, I meant that if you would like some help finding some more accurate pictures, T&T or Kinder, you can ask. Or just say no thanks, so I know to stop bugging you. ^^;

it's fine and i think I'll just stink with the ones i put smile.gif but thanks for offering to help happy.gif.

Aww I'm gonna miss Gist! Welp, looks like I'm gonna send Renzo to Jahan (Naomi can go with him if that's fine with Lach). Not so sure what Luna will do yet...

Gotcha! That way I can put Naomi into play. Wouldn't Celeste be going with them as well?

EDIT: Oohh right Q A Q gist is going to be inactive for a while.. nooo gist! We'll all miss youuu

Anyways, should I wait for you and Silver to post so I can make a three-character one all at once? I kind of don't want just a Gear post and have to make new ones for each...

Edited by lachrymation

Anyways, should I wait for you and Silver to post so I can make a three-character one all at once? I kind of don't want just a Gear post and have to make new ones for each...

....... Right. Promise's post. I was working on that. ^^;

I shall finish my stuff so I can return to her stubborness that is refusing to let me write.

I can get a Renzo post in within the next few days. @_@ Theatre tech suddenly got crazy, and I tacked a computer security class on top of it and everything decided to get busy all at once. Blargh. I'll find time for a post, though.

Welp, I managed to get a Kinder post up. Little Luna had a little more muse behind her. Renzo next!

Silver! xd.png

In the kinder you called me Strax. It's Skarx. I know many people misspell it as Scar, Shark, sharx, but Strax was a first. Not that it really matters I just thought I'd tell you so I don't start wondering, who is this Strax I never saw before? Knowing me.... it would eventually happen...

Silver! xd.png

In the kinder you called me Strax. It's Skarx. I know many people misspell it as Scar, Shark, sharx, but Strax was a first. Not that it really matters I just thought I'd tell you so I don't start wondering, who is this Strax I never saw before? Knowing me.... it would eventually happen...

........ *faceplant* I am so sorry.

Strax is a rather amazing character from Doctor Who. Your names are so close.... I... guess I just typed it out wrong...

Edited by Silver_Voices

Hahahaha!

I really don't mind it. Happens all the time and it's a good occasion to simply laugh a bit at the funniness of the situation. At least you mistook it for someone's name you find awesome xd.png

Just thought I'd tell you so I don't get confused later.

i thought it was really good happy.gif

Well, thank you very much for saying so! =]

I really want to get some good interaction going with the other Shadow-side characters. It'd definitely be fun to see how Aife reacts to the news that a whole bunch of important players in the Queen's Elementian assets are barely out of their teens...

you're welcome happy.gif

Marcus and Sky will be meeting with Jahansah and a few other people in their group in about an hour or so but i don't emember where they're meeting; you can have Aife head towards that meeting if you want around that time and have her see what she might be able to do to help out or something like that...just an idea/suggestion smile.gif.

I'm trying to come up with a post for both Sky and Ash to put in there and once i come up with that, I'll post happy.gif; promise smile.gif.

I can't join Kinder. Or rather, if I did, it'd make the AU far darker than it need be.

Aife's childhood was not a happy one; we are talking about a girl who was chased out of her village by an angry mob who then broke both her legs and left her for the crows. In and around the time in which this AU is set, she would either be a paraplegic or a completely broken little girl who can barely walk without the aid of big metal braces. Either way, that's not the kind of character a young-kids AU really needs; it'd just end up being melodramatic, and not in the good way, either.

Also, as an aside, until I saw the title of your AU thread I couldn't figure out why you were telling everyone to be kinder to people.

I'm sorry silver sad.gif

Between the hours I'm working and being married I'm not going to have time to join another RP.

Haha I made a poor attempt in the kinder. XD

ccc can't you make it to be BEFORE she got mobbed? You can go as low as 5 years old and so would not need to be injured. It's also in a parallel universe so not all is necessarily EXACTLY as in here. Else neither would Lucius be able to go there he'd try to kill someone -_-...

Edited by Skarx

I get that AU is AU, but not every character is inherently suited for every situation. I'm a fanfic writer, I learned that years ago. Aife was never really designed to be a happy character, and I don't really know how to write her as such. Also, I'm beyond horrible at writing convincing children. They always end up ghastly...

It's all good just thought I'd say something, but I don't want to force anyone to post. I do understand that like you said not everyone is suited for every situation, quite true though I see so many being able to do so. I know I joined just for the challenge of it. The kinder is going to be very hard for me to roleplay in.

Hope you're ready for the conscequences Silver. o.o

Gah, sorry guys, I still haven't posted or made my Kinder forms yet. sad.gif Anyway, now I'm leaving for... I don't even know. At most, nine days.