LoveLost

Trials and Travels OOC

Oh! Sorry. I didn't give you much to work with did I? I wasn't sure how I could extend it in any way... Edited by lachrymation

Oh! Sorry. I didn't give you much to work with did I? I wasn't sure how I could extend it in any way...

Flavor text lengthens posts, like feelings, setting, interpretations of what the other character is feeling... eh, that gets me about 10-12 more sentences. :3

Oh! Sorry. I didn't give you much to work with did I? I wasn't sure how I could extend it in any way...

Oh, darling, not you! I mean Blaise. I have no idea how to continue after he moves through the portal, because I don't know what's in the other side. Promise can easily cope with what Aoi has presented.

Is cope the best word to use

Oh! Okay. I revealed a bit more of Aoi's personality, however, and so I think that it is for the better that I did edit it. biggrin.gif

Oh, darling, not you! I mean Blaise. I have no idea how to continue after he moves through the portal, because I don't know what's in the other side. Promise can easily cope with what Aoi has presented.

All I need is just a few sentences deciding on whether or not Blaise wishes to follow Tractus, and then taking his hand.

There could be a lengthy inner conflict or something.

If there's something else you'd like for me to add, please let me know. :3

All I need is just a few sentences deciding on whether or not Blaise wishes to follow Tractus, and then taking his hand.

There could be a lengthy inner conflict or something.

If there's something else you'd like for me to add, please let me know. :3

Ah, well, I'll see what I can do. He isn't really the 'inner conflict' type. No worries, though, I'll work on it.

Ah, right, Lach, maybe cope isn't the best word. She'll probably be able to fill out a somewhat largish post out of that. Though... I think I'll wait for Jahan to do something. Wouldn't want to start bullet posting again.

In other news, Aoi, Gear, and Naomi have enrolled in the Kinder! Yay! I'm pretty sure most everyone wanted to join in, so I'll wait till we're all out of school before starting.

Yay, thanks so much! I can't wait to start the Kinder, but that's not going to take until a while..

Rats! I really want to see her reaction! But yeah, you're right, Jahan should do something. Although.. we have been quite inactive for a short amount of time.. do you think LN would come back quickly? ohmy.gif

edit: If you're there LN give us a signal xd.png

and I think I should stop checking these two threads every ten minutes

Edited by lachrymation

Poor doll. It is the end of the semester, and people have finals and such. Once summer rolls around, maybe people will hang around instead of disappear this year.

Edited by Silver_Voices

Yeah... when does school end for you guys, anyhoo? I know my semester isn't over for a while..

I just finished today! I had my last final this afternoon. Now I have to move everything out of my dorm and fly all the way across the country back home. -__- Not looking forward to the seven hours of travel time.

May 22, though I'll be here full swing a bit before that. :3

And congrats on finishing, Blue! biggrin.gif

Nice, blue!! I hope you have a safe flight. I guess I'll just.. wait here quietly until everyone is done with their post semester things.

I still have school... for another two months. ;;

I have a little under a month left... Congrats, Blue! biggrin.gif Hope the flight isn't too bad.

LL has her finals in a week, then she's finished after that!

I just graduated college, and I can safely say, that for all of you, "school" doesn't end until you graduate college (for those of you who choose to go).

Of course, the truth is that we never stop learning, and I'll be getting a masters degree eventually anyways, but for now at least... school is out! xd.png

I m jealous... I wanted to be at school this year. T-T

Darn you university entry fees!!!!

I see this Rp still has not moved yet. Is there some news I missed?

Mmm... pertaining to you, I'm not quite sure. We didn't get far. And what we did was towards the Promise/Jahan/Aoi area.

I hope we don't uh die again

We're waiting for the majority of the people to be finished with school. LL is almost finished, but I haven't heard from LN.

I see. I do hope it does not die, but waiting for the end of school is best. xd.png

Then I haven't missed anything. I will remain patient and hope I'll soon have something to post to when schools over.

In the meantime, maybe you guys can help me with something. I'm making a DnD game in which my players have asked me to make it scary/stressing/horror style. I have many ideas downs now, but I was wondering if any of you guys would have ideas and would like to share.

The story is set in fantastic/medieval (like lord of the ring is) theme. Nearly anything can be possible. What do you think would creep out someone if it were to happen?

(feel free to go from ghost, to curses, to simple events.)

You don't have to find any if you don't have any or don't want to. I'm just asking.

In the meantime, maybe you guys can help me with something. I'm making a DnD game in which my players have asked me to make it scary/stressing/horror style. I have many ideas downs now, but I was wondering if any of you guys would have ideas and would like to share.

Mysterious force hunts down the players?

Try the "Tomb of Horrors" or "Mines of Madness" pre-made story lines they have available.

They're both a lot of fun, but warn your players that their characters will probably die one way or another cool.gif

dun dun. dun dun. DUN dun. DUN DUN DUN DU NDUND DUND DUNDUDNDNDFNGagrhjkladfjklajl daaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE LOST IS BACK BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*stands on top of school mountain like the queen of the mountain*

I did it. Finals are over. That living hell is done for the next three months!

So here are the things that have happened:

jerk Cal prof made things overly difficult and now I have to deal with having a C (praying that I got an A on the final so that it can be a cool.gif on my transcript.

I have A's in History, Govt, American Literature, Chem Lab.

I might have an A or a B in Chem 2 Lecture.

All of this while being president of the nationally known 2 yr college honor society chapter at my school (the society is known as Phi Theta Kappa), as well as working a part time job, teaching at church and doing my best to help mom with the house and the children's ministry.

NEVER AGAIN. I am worn out, and pretty much done!

Now I finally get to start my double major in English and Bio this fall after being accepted into the school of my dreams smile.gif

Now, if money starts raining the form sky, the world would be absolutely perfect. smile.gif lol

Okay,

So, I also want to apologize for only communication through Silver or minute posts here and there. Things were so crazy that all social sites, and even facebook kinda fell off of the map. I should have said something though and I am sorry for that. Next time this sorta thing happens, I'll have to find a way to get my characters to people that way you guys can continue and just let me know what happened smile.gif

*clears throat* .....what's going on in the RP? lol I won't really have time to read until later tomorrow or the day afterward. I have work and I am sure my mom is going to need me to do tons of things around the house wink.gif But I should be able to do something tomorrow morning perhaps....this Aamina post is longer than it should be BTW smile.gif LOL

I Love you guys and gals!

I"ll think about those ideas and read up on those adventures.

As much as it is a simple idea Gist I had not thought of it. xd.png

Like it.

Congratulation LL. You really do have a very busy life!