LoveLost

Trials and Travels OOC

If Silver is making a cue for me, I'll post, otherwise, I'll delay until I update my character sheets (I absolutely dislike them.>~>).

Both! Either. biggrin.gif

Yay! Space Elementians! Luna would be up for some chatting.

Yay! Space Elementians! Luna would be up for some chatting.

As will Tractus if there is a situation.

I gots it; they should all three meet at once! They're all so different in personality, it's kind of funny happy.gif

I gots it; they should all three meet at once! They're all so different in personality, it's kind of funny happy.gif

Yes! That sounds awesome!

Hahaha! I should steal you cinnamon and eat it myself! xd.png

Now Lucius doesn't know what to think of Yuaki at all. He wondering just how much she knows and if she'll sell him out or not.

You're just gonna deliver me like those cinnamon bread hum?! Though to the guards rather than the baker. xd.png

Sorry I'm having too much fun.

Edit: Page topper tongue.gif

Wanted to post, one hell of a horrible night so my bro and I are going to watch a movie together to try and forget everything and just chill so I can try and be prepared for work tomorrow.

Sorry guys.

Edited by LoveLost

aw okay sad.gif and hope you have a good day at work tomorrow and that it'll be better than today was happy.gif.

Ah man, horrible days are horrible. I hope the movie helped!

I'm only up this late because my body decided to not settle well back into college, so here I am after two hours of fitful half-sleep. sleep.gif But I feel way worse for you LL. o.o Take your time!

@Skarx: The epic moment shall happen now.

Well, that was an eventful night...

I ended up babysitting my neighbor's demon children for five hour or so. Fuunnn... I'm going to get some rest then make a post first thing tomorrow morning.

Just remember silver, it could always be worse....

For example you could have to babysit the kid versions of all our characters... wouldn't that be fuuuun?

(you know... we should make a "kindergarten" roleplay of our characters and how they would interact in that environment, get into trouble, save the school (or burn it down...) etc...)

that would be purely for the lolz xd.png

sounds interesting happy.gif

i second the motion biggrin.gif

Hahaha! That would be funny to do! I vote for burning the school :3

I'm scared of your epic moment LN xd.png

i third that motion!

It's alright today, I am going to post after I get through some RP's that I am supposed to be editing blink.gif

Mmm, good to hear, LL. :3

Also, on chat. ^^ It's been rather empty lately. Just little old me and a silent Rak.

woot! biggrin.gif

okie dokie to you getting up a post after you review some rp's happy.gif

I shall be around a bit after five thirty! That's two hours from now, my time. happy.gif I'll pop on the chat channel then too.