LoveLost

Trials and Travels OOC

Edith: Paaaaaggee Toppppererr~~~. ^.^

@Silver:  biggrin.gif He's really glad to have met Julian for sure. It's much less frightening to enter Whisper when there are two of you.

Mreh, very true. Julian feels the same; he rathers going to Whisper with Myth than alone.

... Hmm... I'm not bullet posting, am I? >.> cause I feel like I am.

Edited by Silver_Voices

You feel like you are stopping people from taking actions in your conversations? If you aren't I doubt that would be bullet posting. tongue.gif

My meaning of it would be close to what you see in illiterate RPs

Someone will post IMMEDIATLY after another post before anyone else had a chance to react to it and do that nearly every time. If you are alone with another player in your RP moments you can answer back to it immediatly, but it'd be best to avoid it looking like this:

Person 1, Person 2, Person 3, Person 4

I'll use numbers so here would be it.

Normal posting: 1,3,4,1,2,4,3,4,2,1 You see it's kinda well mixed.

Bullet posting: 1,3,4,1,2,1,3,1,2,1,4,2,1 Here you see number 1 is posting too fast and it's especially terrible when all of them are talking together. You kinda interrupt the others.

If you feel you are posting too fast wait for someone else to post before doing so.

I believe that's how it is. It's also a new beginning so people post faster, it usually slows down after a bit if I remember well.

If I"m wrong by all means teach me too xd.png

I know I"m not perfect myself.

Mreh.... Maybe not, then. But I feel like I'm posting an awful lot, even though only four of the fifteen new posts are mine.

Edith (about half an hour or so later, a sudden revelation): Wait! That's nearly a third of the posts! 0.0

Edited by Silver_Voices

there is... not that many people posting though. So it's kinda normal in my opinion xd.png

I edited my post. Make it feel more like a real one than the previous one. :3

Edited by Skarx

Oh, wow. You added quite a bit onto there. Nicely done. ^^ better make sure it gets noticed, though.

Edited by Silver_Voices

I'm waiting for the opportune moment to post in the thread; I'm stuck with Sky but hopefully I'll come up with something soon that I can post in there happy.gif.

Once the Shadow Alliance starts gathering, we'll be able to bring in our already established SA peeps? ^~^

yep and just waiting for L² to bring in Marcus so that I can post as Sky because I'm sure that wherever Marcus is, Sky is there as well and yeah; just don't know where that is exactly...unsure.gif

Heh... Same problem with Aoi and Promise. Though, Lach has just taken off for ten days. dry.gif Irritating little boat ride.

Laaach. I miss you already. Get back here.

Edited by Silver_Voices

Ohh. *watches*

Edith: o.o Oh. You literally meant... Edit... Oh.

Well.

This is awkward. *looks at the space between posts where there used to be another post*

Edith the Second: *whisper* Guys... I'm lonely. o_o

Edited by Silver_Voices

Yuaki is on her way, Skarx. happy.gif She'll be popping about everywhere probably until Lach returns, because she's just that way; like popcorn.

Edit: If it seems like she wouldn't have noticed him so quickly, I can edit.~ Although her shadows are super excited to 'feel' someone with the same element.

Edited by LadyNatasha

Ah! Right as I'm about to take off. ;_;

I'll see what I can so with my phone. Iiii~ don't suppose you could weasel in a little edit for Mythyr, could you? I wanna see his cheery text to start off the day.

Ah! I supposed I missed you, although I did edit one in for when you come on next. I gotta go too now.~ :3

What did I miss?

AND I call next post! lol!

EDIT: This post is going to take a while.... lol

Edited by LoveLost

so i posted but it's short user posted image; was hoping to make it longer but maybe the next post will be even longer...I'll just have to see if I can do that or not happy.gif.

Whaaaat's adorable??????? lol

And yeah, I'm gonna wait for more people to post before I do tonight....long day tomorrow so I won't be able to post then.

okay to both smile.gif; I can be patient happy.gif.

Oh yay!

Need to prepare a post~! 8D

Post and answer achievement acquired! happy.gif

Edited by Skarx

Aketsu had to be Kai's accountability partner lol, poor guy can't keep a secret to save his life, how funny tongue.gif

*wonders what Aketsu thinks about Kai*

Nyeheheh! Silly Kai.

I'd say they've formed a fairly good relationship now, although they have differing opinions (and Kai isn't quite 100% socially graceful yet). It really helps that Noe and Isa get along better. Aketsu tries to be professional around Kai, but it seldom works and more often than not he learns something from Kai instead of teaching Kai something. It's a nice, balanced give-and-take, although Kai's weird "has-to-be-balancy" still bothers Aketsu. Remember day one? Haha. biggrin.gif

Well. I just posted with all four characters. Generally I'll avoid doing that, but in this case I thought it'd be alright since there wasn't a lot of posting going on.~

Yuaki is huh.gif

Aketsu is wub.gif

Jahanshah is mellow.gif

Mythyr is blink.gif

Edited by LadyNatasha

*cough* oh yaaaay... I get home, and discover that I've gotten food poisoning somehow. Not fun.

I've kind of been passed out on my bed ever since I get back. ^^; But I feel too sick to put together an intelligible post.

Not sure whether I want to post.

D: Get better, Silver! </3

Edited by gistofeverything