LoveLost

Trials and Travels OOC

Hahaha! Yuaki is confused xd.png

You poor thing! I know how that feels so you rest up dear!

I am going to TRY to attempt a post. However, right now, i am utterly exhausted since I got home from work not 30 minutes ago, not to mention I have to be up at 6, or earlier, to get to church for a youth garage sale.

*sigh* I may not make the post today or tomorrow...well today since tomorrow is in 10 minutes for me wink.gif lol I read everything though and great job everyone!

BTW, I totally love Mythyr's reaction!!!!!!! *gigglesnort*

EDIT:

I'm gonna do an LN interpretation of my charries....

Isa wacko.gifwub.gif

Noe biggrin.gif

Viara poptartFINALTINY.gif V dry.gif

Aamina huh.gifunsure.gif

Okay, now I really feel like typing them out to cool off my brain.... lol

Edited by LoveLost

Welcome back LL, get some sleep!

*wishes he had more characters to do fun emotes with!* sad.gif

oh well, Kai will have to make up for it by being super duper characteristimacated by multiplying all his personality traits to their illogical extremes! xd.png

*whack*

awwww.... come on Aketsu... it would be fun. You remember how Kai was back at the beginning of this whole RP?

Oh right...

You two didn't get along back then dry.giflaugh.gif

you forgot Marc L² tongue.gif but he's probably like wub.gif

okay have fun at that youth sale that you have going on today and try not to get too exhausted happy.gif.

I know this is late but I was asleep an hour before you posted your post and yeah so I had to reply to it now while it's still on this page xd.png.

edit: oh and don't forget to set your clocks ahead 1 hour tonight since daylight savings time starts tomorrow.

Edited by Dragonpelt

I wish I had away to sync up everything with my phone.....probably should have typed that post out on goggle docs..... Lol!

Hey LL, am I supposed to post my form here now after I've sent it to you, or am I supposed to wait until it's approved or something? *squints at rules*

@ L²: lol laugh.gif

@ Backup: i just posted in in here after i updated it; personality needs 7 sentences in it now and L² already has your char form linked on the first post of the rp thread so you might not have to resend it to her...just add changes to it if you need to happy.gif.

Ohhh, I have an idea as to where I stick Isis! Kin I just place my little planty in the bakery? And then maybe he could tag along with Yuaki and Lucius.

I'll write up a post for Julian on my phone, then edit Isis in with a laptop when I get my hands on one.

Edited by Silver_Voices

Backup, as long as I have approved it, go ahead and post it to the ooc smile.gif

Hope you're feeling better Silver.

I once food poisoned myself, terrible time I got that day...

Should have known that if the chocolate milk is trying to run from the bottle after you barely started turning the top and by the time you removed the top half of it was on the floor.... YOU DON'T DRINK IT!!!

Can't believe I did... how stupid could I get.

Also. It could be fun to meet Isis. :3

Edited by Skarx

Yikes. ^^;

I'm feeling better, yes, but not fully well. Ah, well. I can only improve with time.

Yaaay, I posted. Now I gotta wait for my mother to finish up on her laptop so I can use it.

Edith: Yes, I have edited Isis in. ^^ Yay. Let's see how he shapes up a year afterwards.

Edited by Silver_Voices

Aaaand back at college! Happy but sad both at once. I has internet for the first time today, so I shall see what's been going on with the posting. happy.gif

@Silver: Eek! Take care of yourself! I'm glad you're feeling somewhat better now.

And yes, it'll be fun to have Isis meet up with them. :3

sorry everyone! i was going to post between work and YG, but well , work had some issues so I had to go in early. talk about getting ready quickly! for a female at least. Showered, dressed, ate and out the door in under 45 minutes. lol I goes post now....I don't wanna move or get up!

sorry everyone! i was going to post between work and YG, but well , work had some issues so I had to go in early. talk about getting ready quickly! for a female at least. Showered, dressed, ate and out the door in under 45 minutes. lol I goes post now....I don't wanna move or get up!

Aww, it's okay, LL! Take all the time you need.

EDIT: PAAAAGE TOPPPEEEERRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I'm about to reply wink.gif

Oh and Silver, how are ou doing? I wanted to mention that I idiotically ate some cheezeits and a couple of pieces of milk chocolate. Therefore, you and I were in the same boat, however I was at work >.< lol!!!!!!

Edited by LoveLost

I'm doing better, thank you! My friend dropped by with some chocolate, he's such a sweetheart. ^^

Ohh, poor dear. Feeling better though?

Awwww, that was so sweeet!!!!!

lol, it gets better after a couple of hours smile.gif

BTW, this post is kinda long. I had wanted to get some things in there and LN, it this is too much, let me know and Iz edit it out wink.gif

So, for now, Must get rest. I think we are switching services tomorrow and the time change.....ugh. lol!

@ Silver: glad you're feeling better smile.gif

@ L²: glad you're back biggrin.gif

@ everyone: I call the next post but since I'll be going to church soon and it might take me awhile to get it typed up before I leave, if I don't get it posted then someone else can post and I'll just submit my post when I can.

edit: got it posted and was able to come up with something to post on the way home from church happy.gif.

Edited by Dragonpelt

I think I need to post as well...

You should! biggrin.gif I'd love to see what Tractus thinks of Blaise.

Now that I think of it, Celeste was previously the only elementian with a 'good' element on the Shadow side. Now Mythyr and V are there too (although V's been there for years considering her backstory). They could almost make up a team of spies. xd.png

@LL/Silver: Good to hear you're both doing better. I'll get a post in to reply to things as soon as I can. ^^

Hehehe, i was bad and read the post at church.....lol!

Annnnywho, LN needs to post...and so does Rak......and I am loving these stories!

Also, If i don't get a reply in until later tonight, it's because I have to make sure and get this homework done as well as make sure that I have some RP's reviewed smile.gif

me too happy.gif; some of them are really sweet like the ones between Isa and Aketsu and Noe and Kai smile.gif.

okay to LN and Rak needing to post and you probably not being available to post until later tonight.

Posting!!

Will edit on Aketsu and Yuaki in a minute here... okay, posted!

Edit: It may be a minute till they reach the bakery. Hold on Isis, your cinnamon is coming!!

Edited by LadyNatasha

Ohh, no problem! He can wait. ^^ Blaise, for some reason, wants to investigate the space elementian.