LoveLost

Trials and Travels OOC

Okay, I lied. I'm an idiot, and forgot that cruises wouldn't have internet... So I'll be cut off for about.. ten days which will make me sad.

Don't advance too far! ... is my selfish request

And yes, Gear is an archer.

We'll do our best! Wouldn't dream of dashing off into another adventure without lach. :3

By bullet posting does LL mean that we shouldn't post bullets like.. point form? Or as fast as bullets?

I don't understand

EDIT: that gif is no

Edited by lachrymation

I believe she means not to post so quickly that she cannot keep up with it. That would be very easy, seeing as she is not here. Though we only have Light Alliance to work with, since LN is to start up the Shadow Alliance.

EDIT: PAAAGE TOPPPPEEEEEERRRR!

What she said!

And DP, the only thing would be the ice transportation....

I go to edit my post dearies!

Edited by LoveLost

what's wrong with the ice transportation? blink.gif; there wasn't anything wrong with it when we first started the rp but i can take it out if you think it needs to be taken out.

Well, have you taken a look at our Power guides? LN, the others and I have drafted some. Ice Tran.......................................waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt....................................*mumbles* nvm *mumbles*

no I haven't and it's fine; I wasn't really using that ability with Sky anyway so yeah...I'm having a bit of writers block with Sky so can you post as Marcus when you get the chance in order to give me a good intro for her? please and thank you smile.gif.

BTW, DP, keep the power.....I totally had a mind fart....

And yes, just gimme a bit

Edited by LoveLost

it's fine and I think I'll just keep it out of her list of abilities; like I had said earlier, I don't really use it so it's fine if I don't have it happy.gif.

okay about adding Marcus smile.gif.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Whoa. I took a nap for two hours and now there's a lot of posts. o_o I've got some catching up to do.

DP, thank you for the welcome! It's good to be back. happy.gif You should keep the Ice Fly for Sky. Unless you really don't want it.

Lach; until you return, we will not leave. We'll character build and roleplay greetings, but we'd never leave without Gear and the Gang! Haha, I like it. Gear and the Gang...

...anyway, I'm editing a FINAL list (for now) of who's who and where they stand.~

And I will not bullet post. I. Will. Not.

Edit: Just gonna post Jahan's reply and an intro to Mythyr, then I'm done for a while.~

Edit edit: Haha Skarx, I like the way you're shaping Lucius. He's going to be an interesting character!

Blaise and Viara, too!

As a side-note to go in my next post here, we now have 10 Light and 16 Shadow. Well, 15, and then Lucius. Although I realize Khione may plan to switch, and if Lucius joined Light then we'd have 12:14 ratio, which isn't bad at all. Even this ratio is fine! Just makes things more interesting........ ;D

Edited by LadyNatasha

Waaaait, where's Mythyr?

And BTW, what do you think about the intro for V/Viara?

you're welcome happy.gif and nah I decided that it'll be better without the transportation thing smile.gif.

okie dokie ^^.

Haha! Edited my above post as you posted, LL.~

I think... V's a bit creepy. I mean, both of them. But I see where they're coming from. Definitely a deeper character!

Mythyr is on his way to Whisper, after saying a final goodbye to his performing buddies. On the way he met up with Julian, and they kind of talked a while. That's where we're starting with him. :3

Edit: Silver! You must tell me what you think of the intro post I'm about to post for Mythyr. If you had something else in mind, just tell me and I'll edit/delete that part. :3

Edit edit: And Blue/Silver, you two just jump right in where you wish! wink.gif

Edited by LadyNatasha

Edith: Oh! Okay. ^^ Sitting in wait. Unless you've already posted it. *checks*

Edith the Second: Aww! So adorable. I'm gonna make a post now.

Edited by Silver_Voices

Edit: LOL, we miss each other's posts here. happy.gif Okays, posting then.~

Edit Edit: Posted. How's that look?

Edited by LadyNatasha

And thus they continue.~

Hiya Skarx! I'mma send either Aketsu or Yuaki to interact with Lucius soon if no one else does. happy.gif Be on your guard. wink.gif

Ok good I was wondering if I should post something else to get closer to anyone. xd.png

Edited by Skarx

Heheh! You can certainly post something to get him closer to meeting up with someone, but if you don't someone will eventually wander his way. happy.gif That's kinda how it goes for the first few posts usually.~ But if he somehow wants to dare his way into the palace of Sola or even near it... he could try.~

@Silver: biggrin.gif He's really glad to have met Julian for sure. It's much less frightening to enter Whisper when there are two of you.

He actually dared his way close to the castle wall, but I doubt he'd go further as to go beyond it. He knows he's not welcomed in this area.

He passed from the rural areas to the market to the walls and then danced between wall and the surrounding. He really wants to see behind them, but he does not want to go near the guards who are most likely around the gates.

Wow lot's of awesome posts! Got my first one in for Luna. I'll try to do one for Renzo tomorrow, but I'm packing to go back to school and whatnot. Yay college.