LoveLost

Trials and Travels OOC

I'd prefer that we use the DC chatroom, however I couldn't find it.....  And gist, watch the double post.

It's on the dc server. ^^ Connects you directly to the room without going to #technoized .

Oops! My apologies.

Here is a link through the direct DC server, which will take you to the official #technoized channel.

All one needs to do is place their forum name in the box and click "connect". smile.gif

Edited by gistofeverything

Another thing you may want to change, LL:

Characters Left:

Dual Elements - 6

Triple Elements - 2

Legendary Figures - 11 (Light is taken)

Creatures Allowed

Phoenix - Beasts of legend. They are hardly found in the

More than one Legendary Figure is taken now, three or four I think?

That sentence after "Phoenix" kind of ends abruptly. happy.gif

I have almost completely finished my character profiles, just adding a few items they plan to carry with em.~

It's on the dc server. ^^ Connects  you directly to the room without going to #technoized .

Oops! My apologies.

Here is a link through the direct DC server, which will take you to the official #technoized channel.

All one needs to do is place their forum name in the box and click "connect". smile.gif

Gist, I've made a room. ^^ I made a post about it on the previous page.

https://client01.chat.mibbit.com/?channel=%....technoized.com

Here's a link to the chat room. ^^ Once you've joined, type in

/join #TrailsandTravels

If you're the only one in the room, type

/mode #TrailsandTravels +s

That will make it so only people who know the room name can join. ^^ Yaaay, exciting.

Edith: This thread will help you understand how to use the room. http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...0entry3196617

Edith the 2nd: Oh, or you could use this link to join the chat: http://mibbit.com/?channel=%23TrailsandTra....technoized.com

But still change the mode to secret.

Edited by Silver_Voices

I think that that was one of those where I teally had to either get to get to work or get to homework. I'll be changing things. And as far as I know, it's three. I don't think Noe is going to be a legendary just a part if a legend. So weather is open to whomever wishes for the position.

Alrighty, my character sheets are completely complete and I'm ready. happy.gif Anything else I can help with LL?

I'll edit power guides as we go along, but can I have the list of characters and their alliances once more?

Along with that, if I have missed profiles, I know I have to do skarx and Silver's.....as well as my own, SEND THEM TO ME!

Any further applications will need to be sent to me.....

After that, we are going to start!

EDIT: *mumbles* I need help finding a pic for Isa *mumbles*

EDIT AGAIN: And I'm on chat

Edited by LoveLost

I'm sketchily here until Friday evening. I /will/ have a few last questions for LL before I upate my sheets.

I already made one.

I have been informed; I believe its creation occurred after I registered mine, which might be why you altered its spelling. If you wouldn't mind PMing me (that would be wonderful), we can discuss transferring ownership to you. smile.gif

Edited to change my rude tone. My apologies.

Edited by gistofeverything

I'll edit power guides as we go along, but can I have the list of characters and their alliances once more?

Along with that, if I have missed profiles, I know I have to do skarx and Silver's.....as well as my own, SEND THEM TO ME!

Any further applications will need to be sent to me.....

After that, we are going to start!

EDIT: *mumbles* I need help finding a pic for Isa *mumbles*

EDIT AGAIN: And I'm on chat

Oh, I've already done mine! You don't new to edit it.

I'll take a look for some Isa pictures once I get home.

Uurgh. I've been on chat all day, and I've left for girls group. ^^ maybe tomorrow it will have not occupants.

@Gist I'll get right to it when I.. Get home...

Here they be~~

This does not include Skarx's character. This does include Gear, lach's new character; Blaise and Julian, Silver's new characters. If you have those down/finished, there are no other new characters.

Total:

11 Light

14 Shadow

9 Females

16 Males

Characters by Alliance/Element

Light:

~Isa (Light/Legendary)

~Noe (Weather/Griffon)

~Nerio (Water)

~Kaimaru (Earth/Lightning)

~Aketsu (Wind)

~Yuaki (Shadow)

~Luna (Space)

~Tractus (Space)

~Loren (Wind)

~Isis (Plant)

~Blaise (Space/Legendary)

Shadow:

~Aamina (Earth)

~Marcus (Fire)

~Jahanshah (Metal/Shadow/Legendary)

~Mythyr (Light/Lightning/Fire)

~Skylar (Ice)

~Renzo (Lightning)

~Celeste (Water)

~Betzalel (Beast)

~Creos (Fire/Shadow)

~Gear (Metal)

~Aoi (Fire)

~Naomi (Plant)

~Promise (Ice)

~Julian (Metal)

I THINK that's it. If my tired mind counted right. wink.gif

Alright, I've created/edited in a new picture of Kai.

That's his current look (helps him fit in with Noe's new found culture being a griffin and all).

Those are feathers that she's shed. The lack of scarring on his body is due to the presence of the sand, without it he would have many many visible scars (only Noe knows about most of them as she's the only one who really ever sees him without the sand).

What do ya'll think?

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w65/wri...zps4fe95aaf.jpg

It looks brilliant! biggrin.gif I love it. I can definitely see the "Kai" in him.

Edith: Yaay, chatroom. I wonder if anyone will be on today.

Edited by Silver_Voices

Lovely, he looks like quite the Griffon-ish nomad person. If that makes sense. Anyway, he looks Kai. happy.gif

Glad my map is liked. happy.gif

Drew it by hand, but photoshoped the water so it didn't have a lot of pencil markings everywhere. sleep.gif (teach me to draw in many direction....)

What is this about a chatroom? I read it, but I'm very confused.

Just click the link. We were spamming the thread so much, we decided it would be better to just make a chatroom for it so we could talk there.

It looks brilliant! biggrin.gif I love it. I can definitely see the "Kai" in him.

Edith: Yaay, chatroom. I wonder if anyone will be on today.

Agreed! LOVE IT!

Also, let me cool off from work and work on my profiles, and then I think we should have everything. I just need to add a few characters I think...BTW, I don't know if I have seen Gear's profile....if I didn't, did DP approve it?

Edited by LoveLost

LOVELOST IS HEEER! biggrin.gif

Anything else we can do? How close are we to beginning? How are you, have you gotten enough sleep recently? How's work going? How's the search for Isa's picture? Can't find a good one myself. How's liiiife?

]Edit: your edit answers my questions. :3 I'll grab Gear...

Lach made a new doc to put her characters in.~

Edit: Got it sent in chat. :3

Edited by LadyNatasha

Username: Skarx

Name: Lucius Issen

Looks: Lucius He's 5'9.

Personality: If there is one thing about Lucius that anyone who knows him understands fast is that he is a compulsive liar. Lying just feels natural and right while telling the truth just feels... boring and even annoying. He rarely tells the truth unless it is either forced out of him, which is not all that hard depending on the subject, or it's an important situation and lying would cause much more harm than necessary. When he does tell the truth he will often say it in ways of something known as a “white lie”, he speak the truth, but not all of it. He likes to confuse people, see how they react and what result of his trickery. He is mischievous and cold hearted, but won't let someone he believe does not deserve to suffer go through it just for his personal pleasure.

History: Born and raised in Whisper, Lucius was taught to rely on his own power and strength to get what he wanted. With that as his guideline he often acted as he wished and played tricks on the others. It was their own weakness that allowed him to succeed in his endeavors. As time passed his tricks became more cruel until he was eventually caught and punished severely. The punishment is still etched on his back skin, scars to remind him never to mess with people like he did before ever again. The lesson worked, not entirely, but he stopped being cruel to others like he used to. As he grew up his old behaviors became more distance and only showed up occasionally in which people would still get angry at him from the pranks, but it was far from being anything bad anymore. What didn't change was his very bad habit of lying. Lying had become a second nature to him.

It was in his first years of teenage that he discovered his ability to control shadows. He was then sent to the a training facility where he learned how to use his powers. There he trained himself to become “invisible” in case he would need to. Turned out it was a wonderful way to play pranks unnoticed too and he became very good at it. As years passed he developed more ways of using his gift, like traveling and a way to use it as a weapon. When he became an adult he realized he'd have to choose a side in this war. He was not ready though to make a decision not knowing what was to gain on both side. Was Zillah's plans for the future the one he'd want? What about Sola's side? He knew it was dangerous for one of his kind outside the Alliance's territories, but he preferred to do it than make a choice he might regret. He wanted to see with his own eyes what was out there. He also didn't want to admit he didn't want to become a soldier and that was his excuse to simply “disappear”. Worst came to worst he'd have been a spy. He left before the graduation.

Element: Shadow

1. Shadow cloak

He can bend the shadows to completely erase his presence in the eyes of others. He is still physically there, but it is impossible to see him since light does not reach him. He uses the same power to stop making sound if he walk, making the ground under his foot pure shadow rather than walking directly on the ground. He cannot use this in direct light if there is no shadows near him.

2. Shadow gates

Linking a shadow to another he can enter and travel to the other one. As he create the first “gate” he can sense the other shadows close by and make an “exit” in any of them. While that traveling is not instant, entering the first gate is just as fast as walking through a door. Getting out after takes longer, but it's still faster than waking from point A to point B would normally take. The distance he can travel is limited to the level of his control over his power.

3. Darkvision

No darkness is deep enough to stop him from seeing. Complete darkness might not allow him to see colors, but that's all. As long as there is a bit of light though he can start distinguishing the colors. There is not way to notice his darkvision though, there is no physical sign when he does.

4. Solid shadows

He can materialize parts of shadows to affect material objects. It can be used to creates “tentacles” made of shadows or small sharp objects the size of a butter knife. The strength of the shadows is enough to stop a normal person in it's track, but will not restrain someone for very long. A particularly strong person can simply snap it like it was just a twig. The shadow dematerialize upon breaking.

Edited by Skarx

There is nothing happening in the chat box. >.> Nope, nothing at all... no sword fights or anything... wink.gif

And we'll prolly be set to start by tomorrow! I'm so excited. happy.gif

Awww, just when I go off to vacation! I'm going to be gone for around two weeks but I'll probably be able to get some kind of post out there. ^^ I'll stalk the thread from my phone and cruise wifi :3

Have fun Lach! We won't eat any cake without you. :3 Not even chocolate cake, with cherries.