LoveLost

Trials and Travels OOC

It just looks bad to have a short sheet. xd.png

Edit: Toppage. Again. I should stop. tongue.gif

Edited by gistofeverything

@LN, I didn't mean for you to do it all!!!!!! You are far too kind!

and gist, your posts are fine. As LN stated, having a well written history is nice. It shows to me that you know your character. However, like the rules state, there is only a mandatory 6 sentences. If I know your writing style and you only give me 6, then I would ask for more depth. So no worries smile.gif

I will start updating things as soon as I can. Let me take that Government quiz (ICKY!) right quick and then I can play for a bit, and then I have to go and practice for worship tonight.....

Oh my goodness, LN~! That is beautiful! Now I have nothing to do. happy.gif

Weeell, that's not strictly true. I have to clean up cause my sisters insisted on having some sort of social gathering. And then I'm off to babysit in forty minutes.

Edith: And I'm back! ^^ Oh, no one else is around. Shame.

Edited by Silver_Voices

We should really have some way to have chats instead of posting all the time and cluttering the forum topic *A*

Nat is so on top of things <3

Good idea :3

Hahaa yeah there are a lot of guys now.

EDIT: Do you have mibbit? omg this is such a thing that we could use a chat instead... there are so many unnecessary posts...

Edited by lachrymation

Ahreeeeeed!

We could use mibbit, or if y'all want, theres yahoo messenger or gmail as well. Ive never used mibbit so im not sure how it works..........

There was this one chat site thay I had used when I was but now I can't remember what it was..... Lol

clocking out smile.gif

I like the gmail chat idea. ^^ or we could make a google doc and go from there. Add everyone as admins or whatever.

Edith: Wait! There's a dragcave chat room! We can just make a room off of that!

Edited by Silver_Voices

I'd prefer that we use the DC chatroom, however I couldn't find it..... And gist, watch the double post.

What do you think of Kai's new history LL?

And what else can I add (IE: I need to know what Noe would have done/wanted in the last year to finish the back-story) What I have down now is the most likely course of action for Kai.

Oops! I thought I had said something in that regard....sorry!

Well, what I think is that it is awesome smile.gif! I updated Noe's appearance but am still working on her recent history. More than likely, after being found out as a Griffin, she visits Cumulus every now and then for their ceremonies (around two to three times a year) and that would be the only thing.

Can I get permission from y'all to make a quiz on quizilla using your specific characters? Quite a while back I made one that determines which Elementian you think like (what element you would use), but I kind of want to do one regarding specific characters this time around. happy.gif Granted many characters have secrets, but I'd just base it off what I knew about the characters.

I would give credit to each person under the characters they have created. I'm thinking of splitting the Quiz in two, one half for Shadow Alliance the other half for Light.~ Thoughts?

I full-heartedly give you my permission. Sounds like fun! You'll give us the link afterwards, yes?

Definitely! And in that case, I have some questions about your characters to PM you. Nothing asking for secrets, just basic info that would be in their quiz result. ^^

https://client01.chat.mibbit.com/?channel=%....technoized.com

Here's a link to the chat room. ^^ Once you've joined, type in

/join #TrailsandTravels

If you're the only one in the room, type

/mode #TrailsandTravels +s

That will make it so only people who know the room name can join. ^^ Yaaay, exciting.

Edith: This thread will help you understand how to use the room. http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...0entry3196617

Edith the 2nd: Oh, or you could use this link: http://mibbit.com/?channel=%23TrailsandTra....technoized.com

But still change the mode to secret.

Edited by Silver_Voices

Can I get permission from y'all to make a quiz on quizilla using your specific characters? Quite a while back I made one that determines which Elementian you think like (what element you would use), but I kind of want to do one regarding specific characters this time around. happy.gif Granted many characters have secrets, but I'd just base it off what I knew about the characters.

I would give credit to each person under the characters they have created. I'm thinking of splitting the Quiz in two, one half for Shadow Alliance the other half for Light.~ Thoughts?

Sure, sure~

And also, where's LL? I really really can't wait to get started again and I think that we've got it all down. We can also help you, LL, ya know?

But there's one thing.. I'm confused about the time skip. It's a whole year?

Lach, Lach, join me on the chat! I'm lonely.

Yeah, the time skip is about a year, give or take a couple months.

Chatroom? Did I miss anything?

Edit: Paaaage topper. ~

Hello again Skarx. happy.gif As you'll see by scrolling the last few pages, most things have been compiled/decided and the RP should be underway in not too long.

I'd join ya Silver, but I ought to get cooking supper for the family. Mmmm, Halibut and Salmon. <3

The timeskip is mentioned on the first page now; basically, the Light Alliance group rescued Loren, returned to Sola and have regrouped and recouperated. They are preparing to take this year's new graduates with them.

Meanwhile, although the Shadow Alliance group was unable to steal the Weather Machine, they were very successful at blaming it on the Earth Elementians. This has caused a drift; Jahanshah's group, knowing they would not be able to actually steal the machine, posed as heroes for Cumulus and 'saved' the weather machine. In the end through whatever happened, it ended up bringing Cumulus closer to the Shadow Alliance and farther from the Light Alliance.

However, Noe's presence as a Griffon has slowly been pulling them back towards the Light... but it has not served to repair bonds between Cumulus and Tera. The two cities are still at each other's throats as accusations get thrown back and forth. It's more likely at this point that, if the Light Alliance is not strong enough to convince Cumulus to back down, a war will start between the two neutral cities, with Cumulus supported by supplies from the Shadow Alliance. The Shadow Alliance will hope then to force the Light Alliance to give resources to Tera, or risk having the Earthen Kingdom be destroyed.

Jahanshah's group returned to Whisper and has been training ever since. Jahanshah himself has been spending his days learning the finer points of political manipulation and diplomacy. He has a baby brother too. ^^

Anyway, I think that's what's happened during the almost-year break.

New Aero has been fully separated from Aero (A small fraction of Aero broke off and joined the Shadow Alliance). Aketsu's parents and older siblings run it with a council of wise elders.

Edited by LadyNatasha

Niiiiice.

It's nice to have a little summary of the last actions. I'll finish poking my form so I can be ready then. Might have to poke Lovelost with some quick questions. :3

I'm still updating things, which I want to get done before we really start. if you guys could point out anything that still needs changing (besides the Power Guides) that would be awesome.

Also, please PM me your forms if you cannot access your google document. If you can access your google doc, then please edit in your application.

If you do not see a google doc with your name on it, let me know, resend your application, and I'll get that taken care of.

Other than that, we should be okay to start soon....I would just like to edit Isa, Noe, Aamina, and Nerio.

Just a though, on the main RP, you might want to delete rule #5 if you're going with rule #15. ^^