LoveLost

Trials and Travels OOC

@ Skarx: L² is editing that page to add more info about things, it's under construction currently, and that is probably why the info that was there before might be missing but I don't know that for sure.

@ Nasa: I'm sorry to hear that you'll be leaving the rp sad.gif; it was fun to rp with you while it lasted and I wish you luck with college happy.gif.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Ah that might explain it. xd.png

I'll wait for L² to finish what she was doing then.

Yeeaaaaaah, still editing. I replaced most of the plot stuff....shorter than I thought it would be, but I need to update the areas. There is a map at the beginning of the thread, I will be updating the pictures and will be tyring to get a powers guide together.

Cool I'll probably poke my form again when the info is back on.

Edited by Skarx

Let me know when you're done lost, that way I can resubmit my updated character.

Thanks to Lach, I am Bach... back. I am back. Love! So good to see you again! <3

So is this about a year later? I'm going to update my character sheets and send them in when you're ready. Aketsu has grown more mature, and lil Jahan grew a few inches taller! Yuaki is Yuaki, as always.~ Might make a fourth, if all goes well. Although I'm going to be gone until Sunday, if I can help in any way Dragonpelt/LL, please tell me and I shall. :3

lol, let's hope the cohesion part goes a bit better with Team Sola. wink.gif

Won't be done for a bit. Those of you that need your forms, they are on the front page of the main thread. I think all of them are there....

If you want to edit, let me know. And as far as old relationships go, I wasn't going to change anything.

*GLOMPS LN* HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys can go ahead and submit characters. Just PLEASE make sure you follow all of the guidelines and re-read the rules.

Username: Lore_Master

Name: Loren Tyrst

Looks: Loren's grey eyes show his gentle nature, and his short white hair tends to shine in the sunlight. On his arm is an aqua-gem bracelet, a gift from his grandmother. He tends to wear a long sleeve shirt, made of cotton and long pants, to keep himself warm. On top of everything, he wears a cloak to protect himself from the winds he calls forth.

Personality: Loren is a gentle and kind soul, soft-spoken and easily embarrassed, especially within close contact of strangers. He is pacifistic, but understand the need for violence as a last resort. He tends to record details of his wandering lifestyle, and is incredible artistic and creative. He tends to end his fights in two ways. If its just a punk or commoner, he tends to humiliate them before disarming him or her. If its a trained warrior, that's when he becomes focused, dispassionate and quiet.

History: Loren was born on the floating city of Aero, one day when he was seven, he and some of his friends were playing too close to the edge and she fell off. Reacting to the panic, he caused a huge torrent of wind to lift her back to the city. News of his feat spread fast, and soon his life as a normal child was over. It got to the point where even his first friends treated him different, envy and jealously clear in their eyes. He left the city at the age of fourteen, with nothing but a backpack full of supplies and the bracelet of his grandmother. Since then, he has traveled the land, searching for something meaningful in a place were war almost seemed enviable.

Element: Wind

Basic Control: Loren can shift the wind in any direction he chooses with some effort, he can also increase the wind speed to about 30 MPH

Advanced Control: He can create violet windstorms, upwards to 120 MPH, or use it to send a wide "Beam" of wind to repel objects away.

Mastery Control: Loren can achieve a form of flight called Gaura, allowing him to fly without too much trouble. In addition, he can either drain or focus oxygen in a small area.

Wind's Love: Loren can create a barrier of wind, pushing away anything near him or a projectile. This however requires a lot of concentration, and it also requires him to be purely focused, any sort of distraction can break the barrier.

Wind of Icarus: Loren's pacifistic nature has affected his powers. Within moments of concentration, wind can began to build up around his arms, taking the shape of translucent wings, allowing him greater mobility in ground fights and in the air.

Razor Wind: If things are dire, he can made the wind so sharp it takes the shape of thin, translucent blades. He can use this to cut and slash at his attackers. He has never killed with this ability, although its easy for him to do so. Its mostly used as a deterrent and a distraction.

Other (optional): Has a wind raft, which hovers about two to three feet off the ground.

((I trust this meets your satisfaction?))

Edited by Lore_Master

Yay! You're back! I wasn't in this RP before, but I'd like to join. My form that I submitted for the RP before the timeskip is on page 65. I'm going to have to revise it a lot, though, so I'm going to wait until the RP has actually started to send it, so I can sort of get to know the general mood in Team Sola.

Huh wait.. Team Sola... is the Light Alliance team, right? Did the Shadow Alliance team have a name?

Glad to see you joining, Backup! I'm happy we're starting up again, and not just.. dying away to get eaten by the thread control

Like some other RPs that I've been in that I really really enjoyed.... /sobbu

Oh! and I updated my character sheets on this document

Edited by lachrymation

I meant I Guardians of Peace. I just couldn't remember their name. Hm... I don't think the Shadow Alliance team has a name. Does anyone have any ideas?

*brain is numb* yeah, totally not sure what I am reading right now. I will get things updated again and continue to do so. Sorry that it is taking so long. Things are craaaazy!

Realllly???? That would be awesome! I kinda need to update all of the pictures for the elementians.....some of them are outdated...... sad.gif

THANK YOU LIFESAVER!

I can totally help put together power guides! Would that be needed, or is there something else I could assist you with? And I'll post Isis and Promise's charities sheets ASAP.

Hi Silver! I've got an idea for Power Guides and have already started writing, so maybe you could assist her with updating the plot/status of the cities and alliances. wink.gif

Yaaaaay Isis is back! I have to go back some in the story and read our after-war posts, just to remember what that was like. <3

I'm listening to Top Emotional OSTs on youtube... gotta love some of that music. <3

Anyway, back on topic, I do have some Guides prepared for review LL, but since you're busy right now I'll send em to you and/or post them here when more are completed.

Sure! I don't have one written on Ice, so you could help me out. smile.gif

Ice Elementians 2 out of 10 taken.

Beginning Control

- Freezing small amounts of liquid water.

- Generating ice from liquid water in the area.

- Moving ice a little, at the most five feet from point A to point B.

Second Level Control

- Generating ice using the water from the atmosphere.

- Moving ice however the user wants and can build it up into a wall or a heap. (Promise)

- Freezing over large areas, like a pond, river, or lake.

Journeyman Level Control

- Generating ice from any source of water, even other people. (Promise)

- Creating specific items from ice, from a sword to a little ballerina figurine. (Sky) (Promise)

- Freezing objects over if they have any moisture at all. (Sky) (Promise)

Mastery and/or Specialization

- Freezing the water in a person's body, creating a human statue. (Promise)

- Using ice as armor, covering the user's whole body, including the head. Basically a normal suit of armor except made of ice. (Sky)

- Transporting to different places by creating an arch of ice to go across quickly. (Sky)

- Freezing the water high in the sky and creating an artificial hail storm.

- Freezing the traveling person's feet to the ground, immobilizing them unless the ice is broken.

Here's what I had written up. ^^ Hope it helps.

And here is Promise and Isis. I changed some of Isis' form, going a little more in depth since it made him seem rather shallow and two dimensional.

Username: Silver_Voices

Name: Promise Serae

Looks: user posted imagehttp://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/065...995-d4ry141.jpg

Promise is a white haired girl with pale skin, almost the same color of her hair. Her hair itself is very long, almost to her knees, but she ties it up in a messy bun before a fight. Her eyes are a sharp, icey blue. Her outfit is the same as the picture, she saw the uniform and just had to have it. It worked perfectly for her, and gave her a tough appearance. She stands about 5'4 without her 2" heeled boots. She has a scar on her right cheek from nothing in particular. She is often mistaken for a sixteen or seventeen year old. Her ice burg mark is on her chest, just above her heart.

Personality: Promise is a very self-possessed young woman. She does only what she thinks is right. If she believes something to be wrong or she doesn't know, she doesn't do it. She also believes that if you want something, you have to go get it. She'll stop at almost nothing to get what she wants. Promise seems like a cold-hearted person if you're only just meeting her, but underneath, she's actually really sweet. Her background isn't one she likes to share, but if you get very close to her, she just might tell you. A year after the event, she still holds the same mindset, though she allowed herself to loosen up a bit. More playful, less stiff; she seems very much like a normal, accepted person in society. It is still doubtful for her to open herself up to a person but if you prod and poke at her shell, she'll give you a peek. But unless you sneak into her mind, she isn't going to tell anyone anything about her past life.

History: Promise grew up with a Lightning Elementian for a father and an Ice Elementian for a mother. From birth, her parents always knew their little girl would be something great. That's why they named her Promise. They saw the ice mark just above her heart, and immediately made arrangements for her to be trained when she was of age. She started learning to use her powers at the age of 6.

But when Promise was 4, her younger sister was born and was shown to have the element of lightning. Her family's attention then turned to this child and named her Hope. When Hope was 4, she started joining Promise in training sessions and soon surpassed her in experience and expertise. At the age of 8, Promise developed a jealous streak and a grudge towards her younger sibling, who had done her no wrong. Promise began slacking on her lessons and spend more time trying to figure out how to bring her sister down. In the end, Promise resorted to killing Hope with her powers, and left no evidence as to how the young girl died. Her family mourned the loss of their child, but eventually was absorbed by awing over their precious darling, Promise.

It was then that Promise realized that if she wanted anything for herself, she had to fight for it. She realized that she wanted to be the best of the best, so she tackled her training and soon was reaching high levels for her age. She trained and trained until her private tutor had nothing more to teach her. Then, at the age of 14, she was sent to the school at Whisper. There she noticed another Ice Elementian named Sky, but she never bothered to go speak to her. The only thing she wanted at the moment was to be the best. She was amazingly talented when it came to using her element, but fighting with a weapon was her weakness. She spend hours on end working with her ice sword each day until she was able to battle one of her classmates and win. By then her eagerness to be 'the best' had worn off, so she was content just being good at sword fighting.

During this time, she grew close to another girl close to her age. She admired her for her combat skills and her amazingly fun personality. Directly after her graduation at age 17, while she and her friend were packing up their rooms, she decided to tell her friend about herself and how she ended up at the school. She reached the part about murdering her own sister and her friend stood in horror and stared at her. Promise, for the first time ever, realized what a terrible thing she had done and tried to explain this to her friend but it was too late. The person Promise had called a friend ran off and told the others in the school, who told the authorities, who tolded her parents. They were appalled to hear what their daughter had done and disowned her. Promise left the school premesis immediately, afraid to ever go back.

She has since been traveling abroad, always wearing her uniform to hide her mark. She went first to the city of Aero and then Terra. Then she walked daringly back into her home town of Friged. She soon realized that no one realized who she was, but they all shunned the girl named Promise. At this point, it seemed as if her element then crawled into her chest and froze her heart. She was no longer fun and games. She was living in the real world, where your friends stab you in the back and your own family deny your very existance. She left Frigid and journeyed to Pyra, up to Metallum, then all the way down to Electra. After some consideration, she decided to go straight to Cumulus. Traveling became her life, with hardly any connections or familiar faces. Now her loyalties lie with Jahan, and the time between joining forces with the Shadow Alliance and now have again softened her heart to allow her to enjoy life and other's company. She fights for her freedom, and she isn't going to stop until she gets it.

Element: Ice.

1) Second Level Control

- She can move ice however she wants and can build it up into a wall or a heap. (drawbacks: It's usually a slow process.)

2) Journeyman Level Control

- She can generate ice from any source of water, even other people.

- She can create specific items from ice, from a sword to a little ballerina figurine. - She can freeze objects over if they have any moisture at all.

3) Mastery and/or Specialization

- She can freeze the water in a person's body, creating a human statue if you will. (drawbacks: It takes a some time and concentration to center in on a human target, especially if they are moving, so she rarely uses it in a fast-paced battle.)

Icey Shield - She can create a shield of ice around herself big enough for three other people to squeeze in beside her. The shields she makes are typically five feet thick, so it's really hard to penetrate. She can only use this ability if she has a lot of water nearby.

Frozen Blast - She can blast someone or multiple people with ice, usually covering them and freezing them in place unless they are knocked back or dodge the onslaught.

Other: She carries a plain sword with her just for show more than anything else. But she has found it handy as easy access to a weapon if she didn't feel like draining water from something or someone.

Username: Silver_Voices

Name: Isis

Looks: user posted imagehttp://img3.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire2/1a...289953_full.jpg His eyes are usually a rich forest green but occasionally darkens to an almost black, evergreen or brightens to a spring grass green depending on the lighting and his mood. His oak tree mark is on his left shoulder blade. Shaggy, shorter hair frames his face while long strips of the green hair drapes over his shoulders. His usual clothing consists of neutral browns and tans, with an splash of green. His skin is the colour of a tan birch tree, a cool, pale, creamy complexion.

Personality: Quiet, but a good friend. He loves to laugh, as he wasn't given much of a chance to when he was a child. Very sympathetic, but fierce and dangerous when protecting others. Intelligent, but he tends not to show it much. Modesty is one of his strongest traits, along with quick thinking, patience, and good judgement. He is confident in his abilities, but he doesn't particularly like standing out. He is often wearing a smile, covering up any other emotion he might be experiencing.

History: Isis was raised by his parents; his father a plant elementian and his mother a plain yet beautiful woman. His father continually tested him by giving him a dead flower every day and telling him to make it live. One day, he handed it to Isis and it immediately bloomed in his hand, much to both father and son's pleasure. He was sent to the academy at age seven, ready to learn and make his parents proud of him. With an older brother already out in the world as a successful elementian, he was constantly compared to him and expected to exceed expectations.

He struggled with accepting the future that was laid out for him, as his own dreams lead him elsewhere, but his main wish was to please his father, whom he looked up to. For one so young, he was pushed to insane limits which gave little results. Impatient, his father tried to force him to excell by straining his abilities, trying to break through to a new level. But this only damaged his powers, weakening his already fragile strength in his element. Disappointed and guiltless, his father abandoned hope in Isis, turning his focus to the new child of the family. Isis still attempts to regain his strength, to show his father that he is something of worth. He was a bright, capable student, but strived for greatness.

Somewhat of a loner for while, absorbed in his studies, Isis hardly spoke outside of classes or was spoken to, until Zepheena reached out and became friends with him. She was the only person who marveled over his intelligence and praised his achievements, truely impressed by them. She encouraged Isis to follow his own dream, to leave the school and become a writer. They shared some of the best years of their lives together, which created a special link between them. After the event of her death, he searched in an attempt to find another connection similar to the one he and Zepheena shared, but fails to 'replace' the bond. At this point in his life, he would rather be alone in life rather than suffer again. For now, he simply strives for goodness instead of greatness.

Element: Plant

1) Control Growth - He can control the growth speed and direction of any plant, though he can only control one plant at a time. Also, it take massive amounts of energy.

2) Life and Death - He can kill a plant or revive a dead one.

3) Communication - He can communicate with plants. This helps when trying to find someone or something, spying on the Shadow Alliance, or getting to know the area.

4) Movement - The ability to let plants move on their own. When using this talent, Isis is not able to do anything else. He pretty much gives them his ability to move. The plants cannot go any farther than 500 feet of Isis. Isis must be continually connected to the plants telepathically. When he cuts off communication, that's when the trees stop moving and Isis is free to move around.

Other: He carries with him darts from a plant that produces a sleeping gas. If it penetrates your skin, you will go unconscious in less than a minute and stay unconscious for about three.

Edited by Silver_Voices

Here with some pictures~!

I'll replace these links with uploads after, since zerochan is known for suddenly removing pictures ^^

I just found pictures for all of them, not just the ones with broken links (hahaa I just love looking through pictures):

Wind | Water |Light | Earth | Plant | Space | Weather | Metal | Lightning | Fire | Shadow | Ice

Okay I was having wayy too much fun with this. ^^;

Edited by lachrymation