LoveLost

Trials and Travels OOC

That's a good post for being away for a while and "forgetting" how to RP. It's good to have someone posting again.

Hey! i was looking at LN's sig and I noticed she will be back permanently tomorrow. smile.gif

That's great! It looks like we'll be up and running again soon! I can hardly control my excitement!

Silver: I'll reply to that. And I really like the new font~

Ew sorry for that terrible post.

edit: and also, I was going through the old OOC posts for fun and I found this:

summer is only two weeks away and that means that RP's explode.
...that means that RP's explode.
...RP's explode.

I think you meant to say implode, Lovey. xd.png

Edited by lachrymation

lol nice. I hope she LN posts as Yuaki soon. I think she may need to alert LL and Rak to the RP again.

Yup. And now where did that Lore go as well?

AND WE SHOULD TOTALLY DO A CLASH OF THE EARTH AND FIRE AND ICE AT THE POST OFFICE

not knowing that they are on either side, of course.

Sound like a good idea, except for the fact that my character is trying to keep his elemental abilities hidden. But I'm sure you can find some way to have something go down in the post office.

Edited by Nasa13

Oh, I was talking about just them meeting by chance there. xd.png Aoi could try to convince the Earth Elementarian, Eirikr that the Earth city, Terra, was trying to take over Cumulus. tongue.gif

Silver: I'll reply to that. And I really like the new font~

Ew sorry for that terrible post.

No problem. tongue.gif *gets to work on a post* *will be going very slowly because of school*

edit: and also, I was going through the old OOC posts for fun and I found this:
summer is only two weeks away and that means that RP's explode.
I think you meant to say implode, Lovey. xd.png

xd.png That's awesome.

AND WE SHOULD TOTALLY DO A CLASH OF THE EARTH AND FIRE AND ICE AT THE POST OFFICE

not knowing that they are on either side, of course.

o.o That would be... intense.... and pretty dangerous.

Oh, I was talking about just them meeting by chance there. xd.png Aoi could try to convince the Earth Elementarian, Eirikr that the Earth city, Terra, was trying to take over Cumulus.  tongue.gif

That would be so funny, you have no idea. xd.png

Oh, I was talking about just them meeting by chance there. xd.png Aoi could try to convince the Earth Elementarian, Eirikr that the Earth city, Terra, was trying to take over Cumulus. tongue.gif

Do it. laugh.gif That would so crazy! And fun...

Well that wasn't very polite, Aoi, but whatever. I'm sorry I don't know how to get his attention...

You could have Promise intervene? But then again considering how Aoi is so "fiery" he could threaten Eirikr, or just explain there.

Haha... fiery. how punny. He's more of an easy-going kind of person. And it'd be more helpful if Promise intervened, since Aoi pretty much just dragged her into the store and out and... it's kind of awkward. Like... she's not doing anything.

Actually I never noticed the pun until after I logged off. Cracked up about it afterwards

Not really.. I haven't seen her around in a while...

And I actually had now clue how to answer Eirikr, and I'm a little more busy due to school, but at lease I check now. xd.png

edit: everyone...?

Edited by lachrymation

Where is everyone? LL, DP, LN, Rak, Silver, where are you guys? sad.gif

Edited by Nasa13

Ahhhh don't die, RP! I'm sorry I seem to be the only person who can post right now but I don't know what to do because it's so hard to posttt arghhh don't die please

Omigoodness! So sorry you guys, I wasn't getting any subscription emails for this thread. o.O

I'll try to cook something up after I've finished my school work.

I agree. What's happened to everyone. It sucks because thanks to college I have too much time.