LoveLost

Trials and Travels OOC

Ahaha! That wind guy kind of looks like an evil version of Aketsu, anime-style. xd.png Interesting, that one actually has golden eyes~

For the most part those are good pictures, although Plant doesn't really remind me of plants, with all his steampunk-ness there. And... using Lelouch for space? xd.png He fits the description, but I still had to laugh. I bet he wished he had Space as an element, although his Geass gave him plenty of power. That's a nice picture of him, hiding his crazy side perfectly.

I think we should have females for Lightning, Shadow and Weather (I think one of them might be female...).~ Overall though, we'll let LL decide. :3

I am excited. Little Jahanshah has gotten some sunshine on his skin and grown a bit in the past year. And Yuaki, who looked much younger than sixteen last year, now looks her age a bit more.

Aketsu only changed his hair really. Going from 19-20 wasn't a huge change for him. happy.gif

OMG THAT PICTURE YOU USED AS JAHAN <33 /in love already because Fire Emblem okay

Guys can Jahan and Naomi just

I just chose the pictures I liked that may have fit the element. It was actually kind of hard since the clothing had to be somewhat similar too didn't it? And they're all hot anime guys.... huh...

I can still go picture searching, but next time I'm limiting to only females... orz

Neither Aoi nor Naomi changed since her picture is simply adorable and Ren makes a good Aoi.

I know I had that document but should I just.. post them here again? Did you see the doc link, LL?

WHoooa. My goodness. ^^ They both grew up quite well, didn't they?

Weeell, Promise also got a year older. Though she might have just loosened up a bit.

Edith: I have two other guys begging to join in the party. ^^ I'll send my two brothers to LL soon, once I get their forms together.

Edited by Silver_Voices

can a person be of mixed elements? (not going to do something like fire and water bot more along the lines of air and fire)

@Pyrak: With LoveLost's approval, yes, you can have multiple elements. Jahanshah himself has two elements, although his Metal is much stronger than his Shadow.

@Lach: They are good pictures. Just that plant guy... despite how good looking he is, he looks more earth than plant wink.gifNaomi Jahanshah would be adorable :3

I saw the doc link and it seemed to work for me.~

@Silver: Nice pic for Promise~ Speaking of which... somehow we ought to figure out how that whole thing ended. When LL returns, of course. I hope we don't overwhelm her with our sheer number of new posts. :3

Hehe... It seems we always seem to do that to her. ^^; Sorry, LL...

But yes... Jahomi. =w=

Edited by Silver_Voices

Silver has brothers? Kewlness biggrin.gif It looks like this is going to be a fun revival. Spring break starts next week for me, so I'll have plenty more time to help out then. Currently (thanks to your ice guide) I'm halfway done making the power-level guides, although I'm sure LL will want to revise them a bit herself. We sure talk about LL a lot while she's not here, don't we? And Silver... I love how you combined their names!! :3 But, there's still Aamina hangin' around so we'll see... wink.gif

Edit: Lach, you may want to update the age/powers of Naomi and Aoi if you haven't already. happy.gif

Edited by LadyNatasha

No, wait. >.< I meant character brothers. I wish I had brothers. But I just have hipster sisters who can't be bothered to write or read outside school. It's depressing.

Oh, goodie. Have you gotten a space and/or metal guide? I would loo~ove to take a peek.

Well, it is a ship. It must have an official ship name. Weell.... That one would be Jamina. ^.~

Whoa. You guys have been doing a lot lately. I should probably update Luna and Renzo if this keeps up. They could use better pictures anyway.

Well Loren has stop being a whiny censorkip.gif*, and has took a level in maturity.

Betzalel is more or less the same.

Whoa. You guys have been doing a lot lately. I should probably update Luna and Renzo if this keeps up. They could use better pictures anyway.

My my. I guess I could expand on my character sheets if I needed to.

Also, note to self: I need to speak with LL about certain plot twisting regarding my characters.

((This has been going on for over a year? Wow. happy.gif))

Gist, Lore, Blue <3

I mighta missed an earlier post from you three, but it's good to see all of you!

@Silver: Character brothers are just as kewl! Although poor Nerio...

There's now four new memorial stones in Sola.

One is a fountain stone, which runs eternally on its own in honor of Leith.

One is a glowing stone, which lights up the memorial area eternally in honor of Zepheena.

The other two are large, one a stone with ancient writing on it and the other a statue of a Griffon, in honor of the two beastfolk who died.

Something like that. happy.gif Did I miss anyone?

@Gist: Ooooh, we like plot twists!

@Backup: An interesting character you've got there! Heheheh... *evilgrin*

So, with all these active members, here's where we stand:

Members with * have more than one element, so far as I know (users might know otherwise).

Green are on Sola's side for the most part.

Red are on Whisper's side for the most part.

Black are deceased for the mo-- er, yeah, they're dead.

By pure I mean they have only one [known] element, no matter what their parents had.

Wind: Aketsu, Loren: 2 Pure

Water: Nerio, Leith, Celeste, Backup's*: 2 Pure, 1 Dual

Light: Isa, Zepheena: 1 Pure

Plant: Isis, Naomi: 2 Pure

Space: Luna, Tractus, Blaise: 3 Pure

Earth: Aamina, Kai*: 1 [debatably] Pure, 1 Dual

Weather: Noe: 1 Pure... Griffon thing.

Ice: Skylar, Promise, Backup's*: 2 Pure, 1 Dual

Metal: Jahanshah*, Gear, Silver'sNewChar?: 1 Dual, 2 Pure

Shadow: Yuaki, Jahanshah*, Creos*: 1 Pure, 2 Dual

Fire: Marcus, Creos*, Aoi: 3 Bad boys, 2 Pure, 1 Dual

Lightning: Kai*, Renzo: 1 Pure, 1 Dual

...did I mess up any?

Edited by LadyNatasha

Oh yeah! I'll update their ages. Thanks LN~

3 Bad boys

Pft- omg I laughed so much when I saw that. Oh, and I was wondering... is there a fire guide yet?

and /pshhhh who's aamina

Just kiddin' though I really can't wait to get started again! Hahaa hope LL doesn't get overwhelmed with all of this.

Ohh okay and I just realized that Earth was missing so I switched it with Plant and found something else :3 I edited the post just before.

Edited by lachrymation

Edit: I love the picture choices, Lach! smile.gif That's a great plant one you found there.

@Silver: Yup, I've got a guide for Space. Not metal yet, but I've got a good idea of what it's going to be like.

I have guides for all Light Alliance Elements along with Weather and soon Earth. Fire is soon to come after that, along with the other Shadow Alliance Elements. But anyone who wants to write a Guide to help out and give suggestions on ones I already have, I will gladly accept that! I want to follow the following format though, at least with the levels of control. Here's an idea of what I have:

Wind Elementians

2 out of 10 taken

Wind Elementians are natives of Aero and are generally a very highly technological culture almost like the Space Elementians. Their abilities can range greatly from simply moving a breeze to flight or massive windstorms that could knock Aero itself from the sky.

After the most recent battles between Sola and Whisper, New Aero split off from the main city, taking about 60% of the sky-bound land with them as the majority of the people remained with the Light Alliance.

Beginner Wind Control

- Moving wind from point A to point B at around 10-30 mph.

- Starting formation of wind weapons. Meaning hard, high velocity bursts of air that can be targeted at a specific being.

Apprentice Wind Control

- Development of higher order control. Ability to focus air into a finer stream of air and higher pressures reaching 60 mph.

-Ability to stop natural wind that is going up to 80 mph with concentration.

Tertiary Wind Control

- Using wind as a temporary solid object, be it a shield or a weapon.

- Being able to control winds up to 130 MPH and change the pressure of larger areas somewhat.

Journeyman Wind Control

- Wind as a lasting weapon (with concentration). Formation of razors, swords, arrows, spikes; ‘solid’ wind lasts longer without concentration.

- Wind can be controlled over a large area as well which can expand to over 10 miles. Any speed wind can be controlled to a degree.

-Large tornadoes and other such wind phenomena can be created—or stopped.

Mastery and/or Specialization

- Ability to control molecules within wind. To exchange the concentration of different elements in a specific area of the wind.

-Ability to create ‘vacuums’ where very few air molecules exist.

- Ability to obtain Gaura. This is a state where a Wind Elementian truly becomes one with their element and is able to use wind to fly without too much effort.

-Ability to hear the “Cry of the Wind”, a hard to explain phenomena that can tell you when a loved one is nearby or in trouble, or if a great darkness is approaching, or something similar.

So the format is:

Element Title [_____ Elementians]

__ out of 10 taken.

Basic info about the city.

Beginner ____ Control

Apprentice ____ Control

Tertiary ____ Control

Journeyman ____ Control

Edited by LadyNatasha

Ohh, lordy. I looove lovelovelove the last one of the Mastery/Specialization list. Kind of put me in a state of awe. ^^

I am writing up my new Space character, soo... I might wait until the power guide comes out before I send him to be approved.

This actually excites me quite a bit. It's all coming together!

Another space? Cool! I was actually thinking of making a Space, but I'll probably stick with a different element. happy.gif

Hey, here's what I've got for Space Guide. :3

Space Elementians

2 out of 10 taken

Space Elementians hail from the great Observatory, an incredible complex star-viewing tech-castle surrounded by smaller home buildings. They live next to a large lake, where every night the stars glimmer beautifully off the water and a full moon makes the lake glow.

Beginner Space Control

- Sensing basic emotions of nearby people

- Beginning to form the ability to pick up small objects with telekinesis and move them short distances.

Apprentice Space Control

- Ability to sense basic intentions and more advanced emotions of nearby people

-Ability to slightly affect the emotions of nearby people

-Telekinesis can pick up cat-sized objects and move them around about a 100-foot area.

-Magnetic distortion; magnetic fields can be twisted/altered slightly so that grains of sand and metal can be controlled to a degree.

Tertiary Space Control

- Ability to read the thoughts of others with concentration, and clearly sense intentions.

-Ability to alter emotions of those nearby and small chance to place thoughts into their heads.

- Telekinesis is more controllable and can lift horse-sized objects and move them about fifty meters around with concentration. Multiple smaller objects can be lifted and controlled.

-Ability to use the power of stars/starlight to make ‘supernova’-type small explosions or bright lights.

-More powerful magnetic distortion

-Space can be twisted slightly, which can cause horrid things to happen in small areas or if used correctly can allow someone to ‘teleport’ a short distance.

Journeyman Space Control

- The thoughts of others can be read and sorted to a degree; emotions and intents are very clear all the time.

- Emotions of others can be altered, and coherent thoughts can be placed in or removed from their minds.

-Telekinesis can easily control huge objects for fifty meters and smaller objects for as far as the eye can see. Many objects can be controlled at once, and other elements that have a solid or liquid mass can be controlled to a degree.

-Space can usually be twisted without error, allowing the user to do things such as teleport 50 yards, increase their reaction time or decrease the reaction time of an enemy/distort an enemy.

-Increased size in supernova abilities

- Ability to take complete control of one person for a limited amount of time, controlling their thoughts and actions.

- Ability to make enormous supernovas large enough to wipe out a small village, but only at night.

-Ability to ‘align’ someone’s element, making it much more powerful so long as the Space Elementian is concentrating on aligning it.

-Ability to hear the “Desire of the Stars”, a hard to explain phenomena that allows the user to locate anyone they wish from any distance and see/hear what that person is doing, thinking, and saying.

That's what I kind of get from what I've seen of Space elementians. happy.gif

Me too, Lach! And I really don't need one. xd.png I'm going to wait and see how the first few pages of the roleplay go before I decide whether or not to.

Edit: You're very welcome, Silver! I hope it's accurate. I used Luna and Tractus to get most of the ideas presented there.

Edited by LadyNatasha

That's a really good idea, Nat~ I will do the same.

It's because well I'm not even sure if I can handle three characters. I don't think I've ever had more than two characters in one RP...

I think the only time I've had more characters then now was in Howl to Me.

I had Oksana, Shaede, Roshan, Void and... what was her name? The winged-wolf's mother... ah well. Yeah, five. <3 and I loved every one of em. Still do.

Right now, Light and Shadow seem pretty balanced. I think we have one more Light than Shadow, which balances them out fairly well considering the fact that the Shadow Alliance is currently winning.

Man, someone should make a series based off this. wink.gif

I volunteer! I volunteer as tribute!

Hahaaa I actually think that RP books would be so cool. Like.. each character is written by a different person. I really enjoy just.. reading RPs. But they have to be literate and creative.

Shadow Alliance is currently winning? Wait how do you know?