LoveLost

Trials and Travels OOC

I'm going to try to get the files pulled off the hard drive. Fingers crossed. ^^

..... *bursts out laughing* Hehh....hehehehehe... They're the same character. Whatever anime or whatever he comes from, they're the same. Trolololol....

Hmm... I can go back and pick a new picture for him, since he still hasn't been submitted.

Nah, you don't have to change it! After all, the eye colors are different... they'll just be similar looking. wink.gif I actually have no idea where he's from...

I'm going to go ahead and update my characters, and have their new sheets up by tomorrow morning (EST).

Also thinking of making a Shadow-aligned Fire elementian. Comments/concerns?

Edited by gistofeverything

Hiya Gist!! Can't wait to see them updated profiles!

Fire Elementian?

Comment: HAHA! That'll make FOUR bad boys (or maybe three bad boys and a bad girl) as far as Fire goes. So it's up to you, really. wink.gif It's not a bad idea if you ask me. Gives the Shadow more Firepower. Fire. Power. <3

Edit: Actually, depending on what I decide fairly soon, that might make four bad boys and one kind-of-bad boy. wink.gif Celeste will get along well with him.

Edited by LadyNatasha

xd.png Nicely done, LN. That was very punny.

I like the idea, Gist! Have at it. Though, there seems to be a lot of new Shadow Alliance characters popping up. Fire and metal are suddenly very popular.

Nah, you don't have to change it! After all, the eye colors are different... they'll just be similar looking. wink.gif I actually have no idea where he's from...

Okay, if you say so. ^^ I have a back up, in case you change your mind, though.

Edited by Silver_Voices

Either way is fine with me Silver. If you want a different picture, that's just fine. Just know that I won't be bothered if you keep that picture.

I think we have twelve Light right now and thirteen Shadow. However, remember that little Naomi is considered a 'Shadow' but she's not exactly the attacking type. So power is pretty equal in each side; after all, the Light Alliance has TWO Legendaries.

Do they now? We'll have to see about /that/~

Yes, looking through that lovely alignment post, the only (un)populated elements are Light and Weather.

Neither of which have bad guys.

Edit: I do have a question:

My characters were approved a year and a half ago with (overpowered?) abilities that might not fit their age.

I'm debating on Celeste and how I can make her better, but what about Tractus? Are his abilities overpowered?

And Fire has no good guys. :3 It is the ultimate BAD element. xd.png

Light might soon have one more user... >.>

But weather is quite unpopulated.~ Noe stand alone in that regard.

Edit:

I looked over Celeste and Tractus just now. For Tractus, you have plenty of weaknesses for his strengths I think; you say that bending reaction time takes a lot of energy, the warp of space can only be traveled by Space Elementians, and the blood boiling doesn't kill; just causes pain and disorientation. I think the Magnetic Distortion, so long as you don't power-play it, seems like it can fit the category of Space Elementian. He's just a different type than, say, Blaise. With Space, you have a wide variety of choices.

So if LL thinks he's fine, so do I. :3 After all, the characters have grown a year.

As for Celeste, her 'Matter Shift' will now have to exclude making ice. But I think making hot steam is just fine. Besides that, she's not overpowered at all, quite well balanced and you could probably even add a new ability or two for her with this extra year of training she's had.

Edited by LadyNatasha

That guy's Shin from Amnesia.

I just love bad guys though so that's why uh.. all my characters are in the Shadow Alliance.

Edited by lachrymation

Heheh. xd.png I love both sides. I don't want anyone to die. sleep.gif But someone's gotta die, or everyone will die.

I really do wonder how this is going to end. <3 If it ever ends.

That makes me really excited. :3

Though... I just gotta say. As an aspiring writer for the BBC, it's going to be difficult to keep people alive.

@Gist: I would LOVE to spin arcs for years to come. I would love to see this turned into a graphic novel, or just a novel. Something animated would be doubly cool.

And you're welcome; I hope everything I said is accurate and makes sense.~

@Silver: Aspiring to write for BBC, eh? Very cool. ^^ As an aspiring editor/manual writer/plant caretaker... no wait, none of that has anything to do with characters living or dying (well, except maybe Isis and Naomi... I love plants!). Whatever the case, I just admire each character and the effort put into them. Seeing one die is like saying bye-bye to all that effort, all that character development and everything that character brought to the team. In some cases, if you really get into the roleplay, it's like losing an acquaintance or having to comfort someone who lost someone (as we write of our character's emotional responses). Of course, it's up to the person who made the character, and as stated earlier SOMEONE always dies... but still. :3

I'm weird like that.

That makes me really excited. :3

Though... I just gotta say. As an aspiring writer for the BBC, it's going to be difficult to keep people alive.

Nice dream. Wish I had that sort of talent. :3

I'm not really a writer myself (or a devoted RPer, either, for that matter... tongue.gif), nor can I make walls of text appear like that, but I try.

About deaths, yes, I need to make a charrie that works their way into the readers' hearts and then dies. Because tear-jerking and heart-stopping are what I like best. >; )

I know the feeling. ^^ More tears have been shed for fictional characters than they have been for real life. Ah, TV. How you've changed the world.

About deaths, yes, I need to make a charrie that works their way into the readers' hearts and then dies. Because tear-jerking and heart-stopping are what I like best. >; )

Gist! Grr. wink.gif that is the best and WORST part of all roleplaying, when you really like someone else's character and your character really likes them, and then they die. Cruelty I say, cruelty! And a very good way to develop other characters. >.>

Edit: And this better not mean you're planning to have Celeste die O.O

Edited by LadyNatasha

I'd really like to see this ... become animated.

That's an intersting thought, this being an amine...

Edit:

You'd better not kill Celeste...

More like Tractus, now that we have Blaise~ *looks at Silver*

That's an intersting thought, this being an amine...

Maybe impossible, but a fun dream IMHO. Honestly, when I'm writing and when I read posts here, I usually picture it that way. Especially during battle and death scenes.

More like Tractus, now that we have Blaise~ *looks at Silver*

Dooon't look at me. Just cause Jahan's a better metal elementian doesn't mean I'm just going to kill Julian off. Noo~ope. If I do, it'll be because he had no other choice. ^^

Now then, Jahanshah might be able to do more with his metal, but that doesn't necessarily make him better. After all, he will never be able to use metal for archery. He can't do projectiles, except for his random metal rain. He is short-range.

The same can be said between Blaise and Tractus. After all, Tractus has that blood-boiling thing and I think Silver removed the teleportation ability from Blaise, making Tractus the only one with that ability. Tractus and Blaise are different, not necessarily one better than the other.~

But "battles will come and go, and that is when it will be decided who lives and who dies."

Edit: In short; I believe it's mostly situational. :3

Edited by LadyNatasha

Ahh guys my sister wants to try drawing a webcomic and she needs an idea. Could this be it?!

Anyhoo.. why are we making so many metal elementarians all of a sudden? It's like.. what. xd.png

Wow we are replying so fast. Are we planning to overwhelm LL again?! D:

Edited by lachrymation

Dooon't look at me. Just cause Jahan's a better metal elementian doesn't mean I'm just going to kill Julian off. Noo~ope. If I do, it'll be because he had no other choice. ^^

I'm not looking at you /reproachfully/ tongue.gif

You've just given me a window of opportunity.

Now that I think about it, though, I think Celeste would be good dying.

@LN: I can envision it, tbh. tongue.gif

Edit: How long is this timeskip? o.o

Nooo don't make Celeste die! Not yet anyway. First, I... have plans for her. >.> Kind of. Maybe. maybe....

@Lach: YES. Let your sister see this post and know; we fully support any efforts she would put into making this into a comic! At least part of it. <3

LL will live; none of what we're posting will decide the fate of the universe. wink.gif Now if every post was a character idea or new elemental ability or something... then it'd just be work for me organizing a list of important posts for her (but I love doing that anyway).

Edit: Timeskip is almost a year! I think ten or eleven months.

Edited by LadyNatasha