..and that was wayy smooth, Aoi. Wayyyy smooth ;D

I can post after my piano lesson. D8<

YAY GUYS LN IS COMING BACK SOON VERY SOON

Really?! biggrin.gif Awesome!

Yeah, Aoi. ^^ Nice going.

All right. tongue.gif I"ll be waiting.

.... Oi, you guys. We've pretty much taken over the threads.

YAY GUYS LN IS COMING BACK SOON VERY SOON

Yayzers! Hopefully other people come back soon, too. smile.gif

@Lach - while you're posting, you can throw Naomi in there~ o3o I plan on causing a ruckus with Celeste again, if you want to join in on that~ ^^

I'm sorry guys, but I've been literally dying as the weeks went by with all this homework. I will post as soon as I can, but that might not be for a while.

On a brighter note, LoveLost has PM'ed me back and told me that she would love to revive the RP, however, she cannot do so until the semester is over.

I'm kind of not free until the semester ends as well... I could try Winter Break? Because well I couldn't make Thanksgiving break anyway since we celebrate Thanksgiving in October here in Canada.

Yup, really! But in occasional free time (like.. right now) I will definitely post something!

EDIT: I DID IT GUYS I POSTED DID YOU SEE THAT I FEEL SO PROUD OF MYSELF

LET'S GET THIS TRAIN UP AN' RUNNIN' AGAIN

Edited by lachrymation

... Whoa. Really? o.O I had no idea.

Yep. I was confused when you mentioned Thanksgiving break during November xd.png

*Turn around the corner* *grab courage*

Hello, I though I'd post and ask if there was still room. I've been away from DC for months and finally decided (because I could not longer fight the urge to come back and roleplay here) to return.

I am unsure, but LoveLost and Lachrymation rings a bell to me. o.o

Should it?

Imma flee for now. Good evening~♪

Hey Skarx! I think I may have talked to you before, that may be why.

Anyways, it's good that you've come back to RP; I was in a long hiatus as well, but I'm back now and this RP is barely alive, so please, come on in!

sorry guys ^^'; I'm stuck and I'm waiting for L² to come back to hopefully continue this...haven't seen her on in awhile so I'm guessing she's really busy in real life right now.

*stumbles in* Guys, I am so sorry. Things have been way busy. I've been working on novels and work has sucked up my time. I actually don't even spend that much time online anymore. HOWEVER! If people are willing (I have someone who PMd me a sign up) to continue this from where we are, but semi restart, I would be more than willing to add a few co-mods to keep this baby alive.

Again, I am terribly sorry!

*huggletackleglomps L² with happiness* user posted imageuser posted image yay you're back biggrin.gif; i missed you...I'm up for that idea happy.gif.

Edited by Dragonpelt

A revamp could be exactly what this roleplay needs. Glad to have you back, LL. smile.gif

Edit because autocorrect. >_>

Edited by gistofeverything

*IIIIS GLOMPED* lol

Okay, so my idea is this, resend everything. Restart everything. EXCEPT, the storyline travels up to the battle that was in the valley and having the team come back to Sol, to try and revamp for a bit. A few years pass, the Queen gets stronger, a new team develops. Old members of the original team can still be there, but this allows the joining of new members too.

For myself, I would keep Isa, Marcus and Noe.

Ideas?