LoveLost

Trials and Travels OOC

There I posted >.< Sorry for that... I'm terrible at remembering things like this. *scrams to finish chemistry*

Sweet! I'll let lach go first since i have a bit of writers block right now

Yeah, I'm writing now. xd.png I'll PM everyone that's deemed inactive, and see if they reply. I'm set on reviving this RP!

Okay. Where is everybody right now (in the RP)? Is Love still around? I could use another distraction from college work...

Edited by BlueApollo

Blue! How are you? General LoveLost is unfortunately not here at the moment, although I did send her a lovely naval message of despair.

Ahh you're in college now! :3

Hi! I'm super busy-ish (I actually have a semi-social life for once plus an annoying amount of studying and reading for college courses). I've got two other forums I'm working out of (tamatalk and a proboards one), but I've missed the DC Forums.

Hi! I'm super busy-ish (I actually have a semi-social life for once plus an annoying amount of studying and reading for college courses). I've got two other forums I'm working out of (tamatalk and a proboards one), but I've missed the DC Forums.

biggrin.gif It's been a while!

And I'm back, though haphazardly. Should I post?

If you can that'd be awesome! I'm going to wait for Lach to get on so we can figure out which direction Promise and Aoi want to go.

ahhh too much homework sorry I might not be on for a while to be able to post. If it's okay, your can make Promise go where you want to, I don't mind. :3

/struggles out in load of homework

@lachrymation - Celeste and Naomi can interact; I see that they haven't done anything yet.

@anyone - How can I bring Tractus back in?

Yeah, still kinda trying to figure out how to bring Luna and Renzo back in.

Maybe you should just.... Jump in?

.... You know what, maybe we need to get LL and LN back.

LN said that she was going to come again but... I guess not? sad.gif She said that she was coming back on October 2 to us but she hasn't. I'm guessing her workload is too much or she just forgot. ^^;

Anyways, I'll make my feeble post now. Sorry for leaving for a bit as well, I had so much homework, I was about to die. I'm okay now, though. :3