LoveLost

Trials and Travels OOC

hehe and that's a good idea happy.gif; are we going to put a break or something after the last post before it started to get slower so that it can start the rp over and so everyone's not confused? like to make the transition easier by saying "this is the place where we're starting over" or something like that.

I'll keep Skylar and maybe come up with another character or just keep Sky and not make a new char.

Edited by Dragonpelt

WHOA. WHOA. A wild LL appears. ^^

I'm totally up for this! Buuut I wouldn't be able to do much for a while..... I'd have to wait to get a new laptop, as mine has broken permanently. It's rather annoying. Oh! I've had several other characters in the making. I'm quite find of them, so I might what to throw them in there once my accessibility is restored.

Oh yeah, I plan on getting everything written out so that people can be caught up and everything.

So it looks unanimous so far. lemme PM a few people to see if they want to rejoin it.

okay and I'll resend my character form for Sky if you still need it but I think it's still in the second post of the rp where the links to everyone's characters are.

I also sent you two pm's although the second one is a forwarded version of the first but it has something that I forgot to say in the first one.

Edited by Dragonpelt

It's back! WOOOHOOOO!

Luna and Renzo really like to pop back in my head randomly. It's nice to see this thing back. Anyway, I'm definitely up for keeping my two charries!

We're back in business, baby! Yeah!

lol I haven't really spent much time on this forum at all either.. since I have a lot of work to do.. even more -.-|| It's sucking up my lifeeee

Anyways I will try to find my character sheets.

wish LN could come back too ;;

i think L² is sending pm's to the other players of the rp to see if they'd like to come back so hopefully LN and Rak are some of the people that she's contacting.

Howdy, got a pm from the lost lady of love.

Anyway, if we're starting from the beginning, I would love to join. I kinda wanna re-make Loren, into someone that's more mature and free-spirited, but with the same conflicts. (I.E the ideal of pacifism verse the reality of setting)

Edited by Lore_Master

i don't know if we're starting from the beginning but L² is doing a revamp in the rp so it's under construction since i think she's revising it and other such things.

Would certainly be nice if I knew what to do with Tractus. I want him to be more involved this go around~

happy.gif

I see we are back and at work again. Greetings my old comrades. College had kept me far busier than earlier expected. Then the holiday's came up. I don't know yet fully If I am back for good but I'll be around.

it is but i think L² got busy with real life again; the construction message is still on the last page of the rp thread so i think she has plans to restructure and revamp it but i just don't know when that's going to happen yet.

yes, it is definitely restarting. I just had loads of homework last week and the first two weeks of school are crazy.

It's the same for LN and Rak whom I have yet to PM.

I will start to edit it as soon as I can as well as include a general idea book for powers so that people can learn about it. Definitely talk the RP and see if we can re-grow it. smile.gif

I have everyone's forms I think....they're saved on google....

yay good to know biggrin.gif

don't forget to reply to my pm's L²

Uhmmmmmm, could you send it to me again? Im truong to see it but its not showing up.....sorry

So, to let y'all know, things are going slowly, but should pick up shortly.

resent the pm i was talking about if that's what you were requesting that i send again.

okay no worries happy.gif; I'm patient and I'm also trying to figure out how i want to post as Sky when we're up and running again smile.gif.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Gotta hate dying PCs... Did I only miss the hiatus or is it too late for me now?

Short message I know, but I don't know what to write really...

Skarx, you're cool. I haven't even been able to type everything up just yet thanks to work and school. I'm going to be working on editing the RP and will get things up as soon as possible.

NOTE! I changed all that I could see that needed to be changed. Names have been deleted just in case people wanted to switch sides, however all forms have been kept. Let me know what you want to do and make sure to spread the word about the RP.

Thanks!

Edited by LoveLost

Oh I seem to have come back at the right time. I will be easier to sneak in I guess. xd.png

Was there a good link to more massive amount of info about the areas? Or should I PM Lovelost of Dragonpelt (something like that I think) and ask my questions directly? I seem to have problems finding info I had found before, but maybe I imagined it.

Hi all. It's your old friend here. I'm sorry to ay I am going to be leaving the RP. College started last week and I've had more distractions and stuff than I can count up the wazzoo. As for now I don't know if it means I will be leaving DragonCave also but I guess I'll see. I would have loved to get back into this RP with all you guys. Good luck all.

-Nasa13