LoveLost

Trials and Travels OOC

YAY for character development!

Loren is starting to act like how he was in the beginning, but with the mindset of killing as little people as possible.

Aketsu could be considered dead. maybe? LN where are you!?!

Oi, I'm here and posting! Wait, did I miss a darkside post? Oh, I'll go look--I thought I was waiting on Betty--er, Betzalel. >.> He didn't hear that.

Poooosting! Will edit on darkside if necesssary.

I thought I posted for Bet :I

Oh well, skip ahead.

Also, can I nominate Betzalel for "Most bat-censorkip.gif insane character?" (^w^)

Edited by Lore_Master

Okie dokie, we'll say they had their little chat. Jahan's gonna go to bed now and have some nightmares of his own. 8D Or not ^^

Edit: LL, could you add Eirikr, Zepheena and Isis to the first page of the Main Topic where you have the list of people according to their elements? :3 Also might want to remove "Elizabeth" from the "Bad" side. Is the RPer of Kilana and Akira still active? Also, Tractus should be under the "Good" list I believe. happy.gif And Jahan should be added to the "Bad" list, and Loren and Aamina should be added somewhere there too. Best to get it cleaned up since we're active, eh? biggrin.gif

Also, we now have a huge imbalance in good-to-bad I think.

Those that fight for the Light Kingdom are: Isa, Luna, Aketsu, Leith, Nerio, Yuaki, Beast1, Beast2, Ayame, Kai, Noe, Loren, Eirikr, Zepheena, Isis (fifteen peeps, including three beasts)

And those for Shadow: Skylar, Marcus, Jahanshah, Betzalel, Aamina (five peeps, including one beast. Even including Celeste it's only six :3)

That's all the activity we have with the Shadow side right now. xd.png If Gist comes back with Celeste we'll have one more, but right now we're quite outnumbered... so, now a Chibi-Jahanshah is putting up official "Join the Shadow Alliance!" posters. xd.png I might just make another character...

Edited by LadyNatasha

Well I have set you guys up quite a pickle involving Eirikr. What will happen when Isa tries to enter her tent? Will Eirikr ever be trusted after he leaves early? Come on princess trip over Eirikr. tongue.gifMuahahahahaha!!!

On an unrelated note, you liar (shut up), how close to the edge of the forest is the light group's camp?

Edited by Nasa13

I has plans to even numbers....no need to worry wink.gif Plus everyone seems to want to be the good guy which is fine with me.

Also, Since this is becoming more active, I will need to update the front page with occurrences and plot changes.

Thank you LN for pointing those changes out to me smile.gif

Also, Silver, please don't post OOC in the main thread. It is against the rules that i have in the RP, as well as the rules of the RPing forum.

Oh and LN.........YUAKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by LoveLost

AGH! I forgot her. o.O Sorry Yuaki, you ARE my favorite character, I just spaced. tongue.gif

((Yuaki: Like I care... >.>))

I'll get to that. ':D

Username: Lore_Master

Name: Creos Kinto

Looks: The first thing your likely to notice is the burn scar all around the left side of his face. If you can somehow take the time to look away, you can see his cold blue eyes and long black hair. He tend to wear a obsidian bracelet on both of his arms, His elementian mark is proudly displayed not just on his left hand, but on his clothing as well. That clothing normally consists nothing more then a white t-shirt and leather pants. He also tends to wear a pair of obsidian earrings.

Personality: Creos firmly believes in the ideal of 'my country, right or wrong.' He often disagrees with the shadow alliance, but became part of its army to protect its citizens. He is a blunt person, he will tell you upfront if he hates your guts, and is more then willing to punch you out if he has too. However, he does have a more relaxed side, mostly when he isn't on a mission. He is a skill fighter and a screwed planner,

History: Creos was born just a year after his father and mother escaped a light alliance camp. They were taken as children when they were discovered using their powers in Triton. After Creos was born, they moved to Pyra. From the age of four, he was taught to use his powers from his parents... then his teacher after an incident involving fire, a window and a flute. At the age of eighteen, he left his home to work as a mercenary for a couple of years before officially joining the non-elementians in the shadow alliance's army at the age of twenty. For the next three years he trained his skills, but was pulled out to join a covert intelligence group, operating form the borders to the deep parts of the light alliance. He received a new assignment recently, to head for cumulus and help push the people towards the shadow alliance.

Element: Fire and Shadow

Mastery: Years and years of work has led to him gaining complete mastery over the elements of Fire and Shadow. He can make flames so hot they turn green, and can cause anything to combust within three feet of him. As for his control over shadow, he can easily 'disappear' in one shadow and appear in another, as a form of short distance transportation.

Fellfire: One of the first things that Creos learned, was to combine his two elements into a dangerous form called fellfire. The color of the flame turns into a mixture of black and purple, and if someone is hit by the flames, they will feel a lingering burning sensation long after the fire is put out. While its only as dangerous as regular fire, it's effectiveness is that it takes a toll on the victim's mental health, and that the only cure for that kind of burn is time.

Ignite: This is Creos most powerful ability. When he gets serious, he creates flames to enveloped his hands and parts of his arms. Not only does this give him an increase boost in strength, he can use these flames in a large variety of ways. However, he only tends to use this when he has to fight in the open, since he could make the area around him light ablaze if he's not careful.

One with Shadows: Creos's training as an agent as allowed him to focus his shadow element towards stealth and defense. Whenever the night has fallen, he can become one with the shadows, becoming very hard to see and and almost silent. However, this isn't true for whatever weapon he tends to use.

Shadow Armor: Using an old fashion Pyra forge technique, he spent day and night working on this newest ability. Within the span of a minute, he can summon the shadows to envelop him, then by using his fire element he can create a suit of armor. It takes a lot of his energy however, and currently there is no way to repair the suit of armor.

Other (optional): He tends to use a crossbow for long range combat and Katars for short range combat.

If the bad guys are out number, maybe they should be more powerful in compensation?

...The shadow alliance's top secert weapon.

Edited by Lore_Master

Sorry for the double post, but isn't it kinda sad that Loren had to help Kai figure this one out?

Edited by Lore_Master

o.O Talk about powerful... though I'm not sure if LL is still accepting double Elementians? It is a common play, though; a few powerful bad guys and lots of little heroes to take them down. biggrin.gif We'll see what LL saz.

can cause anything to combust within ten feet of him

Including people? xd.png We'll just throw him in the middle of the fight!

I'm willing to nerf him, I'm just saying a 3:1 ratio is not good.

People... Not so much, I'm thinking of just getting rid of that part, or making it to about two feet

i like the form; it's very lit but I'll also wait to see what L² says about it smile.gif

also lore, don't forget to post as Betzalel *pokes* tongue.gif

Nooooo I have to go to bed. D:

I still like the idea of throwing him into a group and watching explosions... >.>

xd.png Yeah, making the radius smaller might be a good idea. I like his appearance though, the scar shall be a nice feature and Jahanshah shall have many questions about it 8D Because he likes to ask questions. He and Kai would get along well. xd.png

But he does know how to interact socially, at least with royalty...

Nice one LL. you managed to misspell Eirikr's name two different ways, in one post. That makes it three altogether.

I did? Sorry Nasa....it's late over here wink.gif

And Lore, looks good 'cept for the dual elementian part... we already have three (kai, Jahan, Cielo). making him a super strong Fire Elementian would be good.

I'm figure that evening the odds by adding one more duel elementian to the shadow alliance would be alright.

Since we have about fifteen characters that are part of the light alliance, two of them are duel elementians (Kai, Cielo,)

EDIT: Sorry, mis-read Zepheena's profile.

Edited by Lore_Master

I see what you are saying. And Zepheena is no longer a dual elementian...I thought that that was edited out.

Okay, I'll allow it, but no more duals after this guy. I will try and post his form to the first page of the OOC, but send it to me so that i can have it if I lose it in the OOC.

Rightious! *Bear hug glomps Love*

Your the best :3

I edited my post, the one in regards to Betzalel. Good god I'm starting to make Loren into one of those "he hangs with the cool kids, but isn't friends with them" </3

Edited by Lore_Master

Oh my gosh.

I go away just for a few hours and you guys post all that?! >_> I still have an essay to finish writing!

I'll see if I can catch up tomorrow.

We're sorry, but the love development between Noe and Kai was a major plot point! D:

* ish bear hug glomped *

Poor Loren. gotta like the guy though wink.gif

Hahhahahaha, Yeah and Noe owes Loren for giving Kai that note....Dr.Love here to help Mr. Oblivious and Miss Timid. * rolls eyes *

I'll get a reply up in the rp thread when i get home; I'm in class right now and it's almost over but i don't have time to reply to your post as Marc L².

i agree that Noe owes Loren big time on that one laugh.gif

Woah.... I'm gone for 4 days, and everything passes by... sad.gif oh well, time to do some reading. :'D *dies a little on the inside*