LoveLost

Trials and Travels OOC

biggrin.gif Yay, prospective new joiner! Welcome to an awesome RP which is just regaining life after hibernating! ^^

~LL or Dragonpelt, perhaps eventually you could PM the others that were part of this roleplay and tell them it's running again? We'll especially at least need Betzalel. ^^

i can pm lore and let him know about this being active again but sometimes he ignores my PM's sad.gifuser posted image; hopefully this time he won't.

I need to sleeps now, but I can use the next 23 hours to decide. I'll tell you what and when I decide.

yep yep happy.gif; i pmed lore but i haven't heard back from him yet.

I have decided to go to the side of good. I will put up my post in the RP thread soon. I was hoping to introduce my guy by having him ambush a person on the edge of the camp, to find out if the group was on the side of light or dark.

@ nasa: okay smile.gif

@ silver: your forms look good so accepted but you might also want to send them to L² (aka LoveLost) as well so she can look over them that way happy.gif; as to the summary, the good side is traveling somewhere (i forget where) and the bad side is heading to a city in order to take it over or start a war there (i forget which one it is) and are going to stop in order to set up camp soon...sorry if that wasn't very helpful but it's been awhile since i read through the thread user posted image

Okay, I have posted. You guys can decide who I has held hostage. Unless of course you think I should enter differently.

@ nasa: it's fine but there are three girls; hm i could make it Sky be the one but i don't think they made a camp yet user posted image

@ silver: okay smile.gif

@ DP: Actually the Light group has made camp. I wanted my character to be at their camp. So it could be Yuaki or the Princess.

ah okay; sorry i was a bit confused as to what you were referring to in your post user posted image but now i know so it's all good happy.gif

I've sent my applications to LL so I'm just waiting for her ok.

For now, though.... I'm going to start writing a little short story for Zepheena and Isis's history at the academy biggrin.gif

@Nasa- When I get the chance, I'll have it be either Isa (the Princess) or Noe. Probably Noe so I can have a way to bring her in

@Silver - Sent you the message. I plan on getting to the RP as soon as I can. Pre-cal has taken up my time sad.gif

You're in per-calc, too? That's awesome! However, I myself am failing the class... I will post as soon as I get my work finished! Which might take a while... *salivates at the life coming back into the RP*

Yup! I have to take it to get whatever degree that I am going into (Bio or Vet Med) because I have to take Cal 1 and 2 after that.

Okay! I can post today since it is kinda my lag day. If I get a job though, the RP is pretty much going to be run by DP, LN and Rak until i can post smile.gif

Finally! I posted. Does anyone want to take the battle mate?

Oh and just a reminder to all of us, keep your posts up and try and write out as much as you can instead of a few simple things. it really helps all of us in trying to figure out how to respond. This is also a semi-lit RP too smile.gif

okay; i posted 6 sentences but I'll try to make the posts bigger in the later posts that I'll have.

also are they going to make camp in the spot that they are or have they already done that? just wondering because in LN's post as Jahan, it didn't specify if they were made camp or if they were going to make camp there.

@DP- both sides have made camp smile.gif

@silver - I looked at it and nothing was changed where i directed that things needed to be changed. Also made a few more pointers to help things make sense for you.

okay; I'll just edit my post then.

edit: it's been edited and i added the part where she gets hurt even though i didn't have her fall off but oh well.

Edited by Dragonpelt