LoveLost

Trials and Travels OOC

Yay! * runs to go see *

Silver, it's okay. I've done that every now and then.

Wait you guys edited posts for your evil guys only right? I hope it doesn't affect my post that I just put up. Oh well I'll just check.

Edit: nope has no affect on mine.

Edited by Nasa13

i only have an evil character and I'm the only one that edited my post; Silver was talking about editing her forms for L² (aka LL).

lol, okay, I posted and I want to see how Erikr reacts. Kaimaru was the first to really receive her kindness and now Erkir gets to see it smile.gif She's my cuddle bear! lol hahahahha!

Cuddle bear!?! *backs away* Anyhow I'll figure something out for Erikr to do. And what do you mean "kindness"? Hmmmm *raises eyebrow*

Edited by Nasa13

hahhaha I was joking.

Noe is really a sweet, kindhearted girl. She still hasn't gotten over the first person she had seen killed. If you read her history, she is very kind, very sweet, but if you make her mad...well.... imagine tornadoes and storms and hail and pain...

finished my post. ready for interrogation my lord. *with sarcasm* who isn't ready

Blue is coming back! she said that she would have up a post by tomorrow night!

Oh and * nods with DP * yup.

whoops sorry. I was having a bit of trouble with posting and I guess I did a double post. deleted one of them.

@ L²: oh yay that's good news! biggrin.gif; i haven't heard back from lore yet so i have no idea if he's coming back or not...he also has this tendency of ignoring my messages so if you don't mind could you also send him one to see if he's still interested in posting as Betzalel again?

it's fine Nasa happy.gif

I just sent him a PM smile.gif

and jaina ( she plays Cielo) is coming back as well smile.gif

yay to both smile.gif

*sees jaina lurking at the bottom of the screen* hi jaina happy.gif

Edited by Dragonpelt

hiya, I'm gonna try to be more active, things have been really busy for me of late, but I'll do my best to stay as a part of the group. LoveLost has advised me to get back in by just acting as if I never left.

Hello, peoples! Just lettin' y'all know I'm bringing Luna back (thanks to Lovelost). I should have a post for her up by the end of tomorrow night.

@ BA: yay! biggrin.gifuser posted image

@ goe: well Celeste can be with Jahan and company and they're planning on going to Cumulus tomorrow (in the rp) to start their evil plan on taking the weather machine.

Oh yeah...That might be a good idea. Any places available for Luna to pop in? Or should I just throw her out there?

Alright, sorry for not responding to messages... Protesting Sopa, Job hunting... Boring life stuff.

Anyway, I can and will be taking full control of Loren and Bet biggrin.gif

Kinda broken.

And I couldn't think of anything to put for Bet.

Well don't worry, Cielo will either finish breaking him and then fix him, or fix him from his current state.