LoveLost

Trials and Travels OOC

Haha, Apollo that used to be my avatar. tongue.gif Gotta love Tamaki.

Well, character sheet is done, I sent it to Lovey too, but I have nothing to do so here it is...

Username: lachrymation

Name: Aoi Palin

Looks (can be a picture or a description): Aoi (He only wears glasses sometimes) is tall and has long orange hair and piercing blue eyes. His mark is on the left side of his collarbone. He normally wears plain long-sleeved clothes with a large, black coat (just the coat) that he usually drapes over his shoulders.

Personality: Aoi is very easy-going and proud in a calm and subtle way. He hates it when people look down on him, and has an unstable and dangerous side, developed from  how he always felt during his father’s disappointment. His father was a man who could never be pleased, and he always had Aoi aiming for higher and higher standards. Aoi kept all of this hidden inside but quietly picked up his father’s habits and grew his own spite, developing hatred and disgust. Aoi could never be satisfied if he doesn’t achieve the highest, which makes him very ambitious and believe highly in his own abilities, often looking down on others scornfully, but to himself. He hides his dissatisfaction from others because he doesn’t want people looking down on him for being proud. He is also a bit of a flirt.

History: Aoi was born into a family in a small village just outside the borders of Pyra. His mother, who's husband had abandoned when she was giving birth, was a potter, and she taught Aoi how to mold the clay into his hands and carefully bake it in the oven. Aoi decided that he was to be a potter when he grew up, and committed to make pots for his mother everyday until he naively declared that he would be the best potter in all of Element. It was until one day when Aoi accidentally made the flames burn outside the oven’s small frame and his mother became badly wounded. Feeling devastated and frightened of the power that he never knew he had, he ran away to the city of Pyra and started roaming streets, becoming a street urchin, stealing and threatening to gain needs of survival. One day the police caught him and restrained him for being a troublemaker and a thief. An old man who happened to be respected and high in the area took him in. He taught him the skills of the fire elementians, but he was never satisfied with how well Aoi did. Aoi developed the same dissatisfaction as his guardian, who, under the pressure of authority, ended up revealing to be his father, who left hist mother because of a higher job opportunity. Aoi, filled with rage, set his father’s house on fire, and fled, soon before the authority could catch up.

Element: Fire

-Phoenix: He can summon fire that moves around in the shape of a large bird and control it at his will. It only appears for a few seconds, however, and disappears once hitting anything solid, but not without setting it on fire as well.

-Fire Rain: Shooting up a flame into the air that splits and falls down on random. The flames that fall are about the size of a soccer ball.

-Flame Cut: Aoi can make a roundhouse flick with his arm or leg which causes a wall of flames to spout out from the ground the way he made it, blocking off the enemy.

Other (optional): user posted image of space.

Edited by lachrymation

Awesome pics everyone! I ought to find a closer Aketsu match, maybe someone with grey hair AND gold eyes... like that combination was ever done... tongue.gif

Oh, but hasn't it? xd.png

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/033...995-d4og38p.jpg

I edited his eye color. If you don't like that one, you could pick a different picture and I could try it on that one. :3

@lachrymation Can't see him. It just says "Hosted on zerochan.net. Use the share links provided instead!"

Ah, thanks, Silver! ^^

Lady Natasha: I have a few pictures you might be able to use...

1 2 3

Ah, just try this site out~ It's really good for RP pictures, and if you want two tags just type them up in the search. =)

Lachrymation dear, you are accepted!

Also, * cleans up drool over Aoi picture* yeah, that's a cutie right there and the first picture of the aketsu series that you found....gawlee!

Sorry i have been out guys. Super busy today but I should be able to get a post in soon!

DO NOT FORGET!

In RP time today is the big battle. I will do a post with Ayame stating that their enemies are mounted and on the move. The "kids" are in a valley of mountains so they are surrounded on all sides making this confrontation against a large army unavoidable.

YAY! Fun fun fun! Oh and thank you everyone for the pictures! There are so many good ones I'm not sure what to choose anymore. xd.png Oh and Silver that picture of Aketsu is GOOD! His eyes are a slightly stronger gold but that works well! Plus you can't see where his longer hair would be, which is nice. :3

I shall post now and reply to everyone! This battle will be exciting... but I have a feeling it won't be the last!

Oh... Right.. I have awana tonight and when I get home, my dad will have shut off the router. Then I have school tomorrow and I won't get back till around 5:30. :\ I'll be gone a total of 23 hours. X( If I can't convince my dad to leave the router on till I finish writing a decent post, I might be able to get on early and write a little something before we leave.

Uhm, right, to get a few things sorted out, are any of the groups at Cumulus already? And who's Ayame? And do both groups know that the other group is attacking/going there? Ahhh I've tried to read from post 18 but I am simply not getting any of it. orz

And Silver: You have awana? That's so cool! So do we; I'm helping out. tongue.gif

I'll be on all day tomorrow, I believe.

Uhm, right, to get a few things sorted out, are any of the groups at Cumulus already? And who's Ayame? And do both groups know that the other group is attacking/going there? Ahhh I've tried to read from post 18 but I am simply not getting any of it. orz

@lachrymation - To answer your questions:

- No.

- LL's Earth character affiliated with the Shadow Militia

- I think that the Light Alliance suspects Queen Zillah to be doing something, but they don't know what. Shadow Militia knows nothing.

Yes. I'd like to submit a name for our Shadow group: Shadow Militia. Yes?

I'd like to submit a name for our Shadow group: Shadow Militia. Yes?

Oh, I like that smile.gif

@lachrymation, really? That's cool! It would also be really cool if we were at the same church, or went to the same awana games. :3 What area are you in?

Um... I don't think so. My AWANA is on sunday. tongue.gif

And also, they're both planning to head to Cumulus in the morning of the day?

Nonono lol! Ayame is with the Guardians of Peace! biggrin.gif 'Aamina' is the Earth Elementian with the... the 'Shadow Militia'... I like it! Ayame is a beast-person like Betzalel, but Ayame can turn into a Gryphon.

Eirikr is almost to Cumulus, and the Shadow Militia is set up to arrive before the Guardians of Peace. It is the morning now, so the Shadow Militia is about to get organized and join the early morning random travelers that enter the city.

Edit: And if you can't post again I'm sure we'll wait for you Silver. :3 Right everyone? *deathlook*

Edited by LadyNatasha

Lovey, it'll be wonderful if you could update the front with all the necessary character details. ^^;

Oops... Sorry lachrymation... I thought I was right lol. It was the 'A's - I got them mixed up tongue.gif

Ah, no, no, not you, gist. ^^

Your picture fits the apology perfectly, though. xd.png