LoveLost

Trials and Travels OOC

@ LL: So I take it that it is alright for me to post my "scurry away early" post? or Is there a person/side that needs to do some catching up? Just wondering

Loren wanted to train when everyone is asleep. If Lore wasn't going to actually post for that, then I think everyone is set. But if he was, I wanted to have Zepheena go out and follow him.

@LL or DP - By OOC posts, do you mean entire posts in (())? Can I still ask a RP related question as long as I post a IC paragraph with it? Also, do I need to resubmit my forms?

yes ooc posts need to be in (()), [], or {{}} and yes; i don't think you need to resubmit your forms but L² might know the answer to that question since i don't.

@ Gist - Nope, you don't need to resubmit your applications.

@ Nasa - I think everyone is ready, I dunno....lemme check with a few.

Catching up?

...If I can get my character sheet done I'll be needing that.

...Very much. I'm not quite sure what's going on...

Catching up?

...If I can get my character sheet done I'll be needing that.

...Very much. I'm not quite sure what's going on...

It's nighttime now. Weren't you on the Shadow Alliance? You might not want to bump into Renzo. xd.png

>_> Renzo was totally walking into Marcus's camp, but if we're doing a time skip to morning I can just have him sneak around the place like a creeper. I think his name still needs to be added to the list of those with the Shadow Alliance on the first post of the RP.

Sorry Blue...everyone else is ready 'cept Renzo. if i had known that it we were so close, i would have told ya to wait to bring him in. But if he comes in at dawn and sneaks up on marcus, that could be funny wink.gif

I can help you with that tomorrow after 12 central.

hehe that would be funny if he sneaked up on Marc laugh.gif

That could get pretty ugly. And be pretty funny at the same time.

Edit: Is Eirikr a potential assassination target? ninja.gif

Edited by Nasa13

He shall sneak up on him in the morning....

sneakily....

And he shall not be seen. At All.

Because he is Sneakily... Sneaky. ninja.gif

Silly Eirikr... I was going to have Zepheena convince you to stay... But you left already... Silly Eirikr... Yousa gonna getcha killed.

Ah yes, the one question Aketsu asked Isis but forgot to ask Eirikr; "say, there's no one trying to kill you, is there?" tongue.gif

Teheh. Okay I guess we'll assume Jahahnshah finished a short conversation with Celeste and it is now the next day! Since Eirikr's gone, I'm waking my characters. ^^ And Renzo can come 'say hi.'

By the way, does anyone know where on earth I could get a decent looking drawing/anime/something of a 40-year-ish warrior looking guy who's not from any series already? Something like that. The only good pictures I could find of such a thing were of Halt from Ranger's Apprentice, and he's to ranger-y for what I'm looking for. :3

Ah yes, the one question Aketsu asked Isis but forgot to ask Eirikr; "say, there's no one trying to kill you, is there?" tongue.gif

Teheh. Okay I guess we'll assume Jahahnshah finished a short conversation with Celeste and it is now the next day! Since Eirikr's gone, I'm waking my characters. ^^ And Renzo can come 'say hi.'

By the way, does anyone know where on earth I could get a decent looking drawing/anime/something of a 40-year-ish warrior looking guy who's not from any series already? Something like that. The only good pictures I could find of such a thing were of Halt from Ranger's Apprentice, and he's to ranger-y for what I'm looking for. :3

Oh, yeah. xd.png Eirikr's response. "Oh, yeah I have this dude who stalks be who always wears a black cloak. No biggie." Riiiight.

Is this something like what you're looking for?

I decided to edit out the man dressed in black. Decided it was to random at the moment.

Edited by Nasa13

Ohk sad.gif Well, I'm kind of bored right now and I shouldn't be cause I'm supposed to be doing something... But I'm waiting for people to post instead...

@Gist: Renzo can find Celeste in the morning. Maybe she gets close to Marcus's camp and he finds her more interesting than a Fire Elementian (he doesn't really like the attitudes of Fire Elementians either, anyway).

Luna is suspicious. She doesn't hate Zepheena...yet. She thinks Isis is nice, though.

Currently she's not up to anything.