LoveLost

Trials and Travels OOC

glad you're back lore and it's fine happy.gif; I'm sure you'll come up with something to put for Bet soon smile.gif

Sorry it took so long, but I resent my app to you LL. The internet was being weird last night and I wasn't able to get on a computer the night before.

Just letting ya'll know that I am here. I can't read what is going on in the OOC, but I can at least say HI!

why can't you read what's going on in here blink.gif and hi smile.gif

Edited by Dragonpelt

I was busy last night. I mean like, head rolling off the desk busy.

I am so glad that everyone is willing to continue! I am going to try and start a post to respond to everyone and hopefully and can get Rak to post.

LN is pretty busy with school and National Guard so she may be a bit. She was supposed to post in another RP that we are in yesterday, but I haven't heard a thing from her. I hope that she is okay.

ah okay and i hope that she is okay as well; she'll probably get on soon and post something smile.gif

edit: you forgot to post as Marc unless you couldn't think of what to post for him or was just in too much of a hurry to post as him then never mind.

Edited by Dragonpelt

I'm beginning to wish I had posted earlier. I was hoping to keep Eirikr's powers secret until the group was attacked. But that's okay, I'm willing to run with it. I'll post up A.S.A.P.

Edit: posted

Edited by Nasa13

Username: Silver_Voices

Name: Zepheena

Looks: Here. Her sun mark is located on the side of her neck, usually covered by her hair. She usually wears a dark cloak.

Personality: RP'd. A kind, gentle elementian. Mostly known as a healer or defender, not a fighter. Hangs out with Isis user posted image. Your first impression of her would be that she's hiding something. She gets a bit touchy if you ask her about her father.

History: Her mother was a light elementian and her father was the fire elementian. Her mother was not very involved in her life, and her father was all she really knew. As a child, she accidently cut herself while playing then healed herself when she walked out into the sunlight. Her parents noticed and realized she had to be sent to the school for training. She was entered into the academy at five years old. While she was enrolled, she received a notice that her father had been arrested. She disappeared for a while, then came back after about three weeks. After that she received another notice that her father died. She showed very little emotion for some reason. She has a small circle of friends, and Isis was included not too long after joining the academy. (Keep the following information separate from your character) During the time she was gone she had gone to the prison and broke her father out. She helped him escape to Mercy Island. She arranged for a fake death, so the notice was a fake. Later, he joined the Shadow Alliance. She hopes that maybe someday she can go and find him there and join him, even though she is a Light Elementian.

Element: Light

1) Healing Light - Her orb of healing light, if touched, can heal small injuries inflicted on any elementian.(Zepheena and Isis are experimenting using this power and his life and death power to try to bring people back to life. They are testing on dead bugs, and so far, nothing has happened.)

2) Regeneration - She can regenerate if she is exposed to light. Think of her as a solar powerd human.

(Unsure of the following)

3) "Invisibility" - It's not really becoming "invisible", but she can influence the light around her, creating the illusion that she isn't there.

4) Light Orbs - Orbs of light that absorb energy from another person.

5)Shine - She can light her surrounding area, but she can only use the small amount of light that she stores in a bag.

Other: She always has a small dagger hidden in her cloak pocket.

Username: Silver_Voices

Name: Isis

Looks: Here. His eyes are usually a deep forest green. His mark is on his left shoulder blade. Eye color changes depending of mood.

Personality: Quiet, but a good friend. He loves to laugh. Very sympathetic, but fierce and dangerous when protecting others.

History: Isis was raised by his parents, his father was a plant elementian and his mother was not. His father was continually tested him by giving him a dead flower every day and telling him to make it live. One day, he handed it to Isis and it immediately bloomed in his hand. He was sent to the academy at age seven. He was kind of a loner for while, but he eventually reached out and became friends with Zepheena. (Keep the following information separate from your character) Isis asked the plants what she was doing during the time she was gone, and they told him she was helping her father who was part of the Shadow Alliance. He never told anyone, but asked her about it after a while. She told him about her father and how she wanted to find him. She didn't say anything else. He told her that he wouldn't let her go alone, so he would go with her. He wants ask her why she wants to find him, but decided it was a private matter, and she would tell him when she was ready. They wait for the day that they can go.[/i]

user posted imageWubWubWub wub.gif

Element: Plant

1) Control Growth - He can control the growth speed and direction of any plant, though he can only control one plant at a time. Also, it take massive amounts of energy.

2) Life and Death - He can kill a plant or revive a dead one. (Isis and Zepheena are experimenting using this power and her healing power to try to bring people back to life. They are testing on dead bugs, and so far, nothing has happened.)

3) Communication - He can communicate with plants. This helps when trying to find someone or something, spying on the Shadow Alliance, or getting to know the area.

(recently discovered)

4) Movement - The ability to let plants move on their own. When using this talent, Isis is not able to do anything else. He pretty much gives them his ability to move. The plants cannot go any farther than 500 feet of Isis. Isis must be continually connected to the plants telepathically. When he cuts off communication, that's when the trees stop moving and Isis is free to move around. He is physically able to feel whatever the trees feel while in this state.

Other: He carries with him darts from a plant that produces a sleeping gas. If it penetrates your skin, you will go unconscious in less than a minute and stay unconscious for about three.

Yaaay Finally approved!

Edited by Silver_Voices

@Silver Voices: you posted those bios in the wrong thread.

On a different note I reread my post and realized there wasn't much for others to build on. I'm thinking of editing it

Edit: or Not. LL posted. It should be fine

Edited by Nasa13

Thank you for posting those here. It made my life a whole ton easier smile.gif <3

@Rak - Isn't Kai in the seriously low negatives now? I mean the whole shirt thing, then the awkwardness.... poor fella sad.gif

Sorry Nasa, i didn't know smile.gif

EDIT: Silver, if you could please delete the post that you put in the main thread, that would be great.

Edited by LoveLost

i see lots of peoples stalking the thread! yipee!

And awesome nasa! i can't wait to see how Erikr reacts to Kai wink.gif

I can see stalkers!

Anyways....

@LL yesh... he ish very very low social points! hehe... but then again, that's kinda realistic, poor guy, I think he'll get them back eventually, if someone takes him aside to teach him perhaps lol.

Posted. Looks like it's getting dicey between Eirikr and Kaimaru. happy.gif

Oh, right. I totally forgot you can delete posts. I'll be sure to do that ASAP. I'm only cause I realized the router was back online.

Hehehe, kai can handle himself...and it would be unwise of Erikr to do anything especially with academy trained students all around him. Some of them may be noble brats, but well, they know their stuff.

I'll try and post soon ya'll smile.gif

And Silver- no worries at all. I didn't know about it all that much until someone showed it to me wink.gif

what about Marc L²? i know i had her go to sleep but maybe you can still do something or i can have her wake up; i don't know.

Nah. there won't be any fighting just yet. just a friendly warning. now to look for Noe

I posted! biggrin.gif

Isis used observe camp!

Isis made his presence known!

*facepalm* That's not how it works, Isis!

Edit: Ok, to explain what and where I am, I just posted that Isis and Zepheena are at the border of the camp where everyone is. I assumed that there wasn't anyone still at the academy who were being played.

Pretty much, (this basic idea will be edited into main post) Isis and Zepheena are on their way to Mercy Island and they stumbled upon Isa and those guy's camp. If someone could notice Isis, that would be great.

Edited by Silver_Voices

Wait...Love, who is the male character that is next to Luna now? *is confused*

Well now I end till morning (RPwise). I am planning to have him leave before dawn.