LoveLost

Trials and Travels OOC

* says in akhmed the dead terrorist voice * New guy. lol sorry I couldn't resist.

He is a new character that I made just to try and get people to talk or gawk at or something in the RP. He's a Space elementian as well.

Is there a form for him somewhere? *is so confused* I'd like to know what Luna can and cannot do around him and shtuff. Besides, he might be interesting for her to interact with, him being a fellow Space Elementian and whatnot.

Alright everybody, taking all bets, all bets on the NoexKaixErikr triangular system of fond ship.

I got odds of 1: 10 for Kai

1: 50 for Erikr

1: 100 for nobody/someone else.

Yes I'm a goof like that biggrin.gif

Totally clueless on what you just said Lore...but okey dokey!

and Blue, nope not really. Basically, merman who is really quiet. And IDC how you interact with him really.

i agree with L² on what you said lore but i also agree that you can be a bit of a goof at times tongue.gif

@ L² replying to your ooc post from the thread here: okie dokie smile.gif

Edited by Dragonpelt

@Lore:

I got odds for 1:50 for blood being spilt

1: 100 its going to swing lots

otherwise Natasha didn't you learn manners lol rolleyes.gif

Teheh wut? Aketsu wasn't being rude on purpose. xd.png

As for everyone else, I'm baaack! Yes I was back on Sunday evening, but I was super tired and had a bunch of homework to get done. :-P Speeches aren't much fun, and neither are PowerPoints. But! I got that all done and I'm sort of almost done with all my HW today, so for people in OTHER RPs, I should be able to post by tonight. Ja!

Edit:

Chances for Kai are quite high, unless he gives up, because Rak tends not to lose the battles he fights... >.> /thinksofSteelwhoISgoingtoescapeyou'llseehahaandI'llpostinthatwhenIcomehomefromKorean

So!

Kai 1:10

Erikr 1:30

Aketsu 1:100000000000000000 xd.png

Other guys 1:200

And Yuaki is gonna get in the way with her flirting >.>

Edited by LadyNatasha

Indeed! And don't worry, Aketsu will notice Isis soon enough >;D

He'll be thinking "It's a TRAP! They're all over!!!" O.o

Coincidence that Erikr shows up and then Isis and Zepheena? He doesn't think so! ^^

I am so lost right now. lol!

As soon as you get back LN, I have to go because of the weekend. Chem is on saturday and I have a huge buttload of pre-cal homework to do along with history...waaaaah!

*huggles Aketsu* aketsu makes me laugh sometimes...

aw poor L² *huggles you* user posted imagehappy.gif; i wish you luck with your homework this weekend smile.gif

Okay! Thanks, Love. I got a post up now. happy.gif

Edit: I found a picture of Luna's character/appearance thingamajig smiling: Happy face, peoples!

Of course her hair would be black, but that's okay. It's so hard to find a picture of the character her appearance is based off of with short hair... >_>

Edited by BlueApollo

Awwwz! I feel soooo loved ya'll! * huggles and cookies all around *. I will do my best, in fact I may just leave it tomorrow...i dunno...* slaps hand* NO! I MUST get it done or risk falling WAY behind!

So yea, Loren has a new move biggrin.gif

Its more like a stance, which I'm planning to improve on. Right now, he can freely fly via propulsion.

I'm think of adding some fighting moves next >:D

Yay Loren.

Loren earns the "If at First You Don't Succeed...." achievement for persevering through bodily harm until he succeeded!

+10 tenacity

-1 intelligence

Loren has also earned the "Show Off" badge... because thing's don't just magically work when cute girls are watching for no reason.

+5 Social Standing!

And I have

Kai 1/25

Eirikr 1/100

Yuaki 1/30

Aketsu 1/1x10^26 LOL

Other guys/girls 1/150

Edited by Rakashua

More Tenacity is nice, I don't wanna be down in three good hits xd.png

Upper class man: I didn't hear about you until you stopped your freefall from 200 feet into the air.

Loren: ...

xd.png

And what kind of badge would Kai get for making a fifty foot tall pillar of rock and stone explode with lighting?

the "So stupid Noe is going to kill me" badge....lol!

Oh and guys, PLEASE I beg you, keep your posts up. The discussion between Zepheena and Loren is bordering on no-lit RPing. Try and include more desriptions of the areas, what they are thinking, and how they are moving. I know it can be hard, but please and thank you with a cherry on top smile.gif

PS, I have to work at it too *stares at short post that I was about to post for Marcus* eeek!

alright, well I'm just waiting for you to write for nerio

Gee, how nice of you to single me out >_>

Just kidding, I do try to pot lots up... Not making this as an excuse but I'm currently fighting the flu...

I just did smile.gif I like him in some ways. wink.gif

Okay ya'll, now that I have posted, completed Chemistry and pestered people, i am going to bed since it is now 12:30. Lyals! (love you all like siblings)

Good day everybody! Okay, just wanted to post this link to this picture that I found the other day.

It's from an amazing artists on deviantart known as sakimichan. She does these absolutely beautiful digital pieces that vary from the normal, to the odd (like mer men and merwomen). her ideas fit a lot of the characters here so browse through them and see the wonders of saki!

Picture I found....can you guess who? (look at the bottom of the post)

EDIT: Also, if you find a picture that you think better represents your character than the description you used, or you wanna update their looks a bit according to the situation, don't be afraid to post it! I love using visuals to get a feel for a character smile.gif

Taikisha Moren (ISA!)

Edited by LoveLost