LoveLost

Trials and Travels OOC

Well that gallery was nice. I didn't find an image to match my charie but I found something just as close.

hat

clothes

Well, I searched around deviantArt and found a pic of Luna's character in a dress. So I guess this is how she would look all fanceh like and shtuff (in black and white, of course): Fanceh

Tah!

I just felt like typing that.

Awesome pics everyone! I ought to find a closer Aketsu match, maybe someone with grey hair AND gold eyes... like that combination was ever done... tongue.gif

Oh well! Yay for being done with homework LL, I would have encouraged you but I fell behind in OoC. xd.png Rak, you're funneh.

Aketsu is thinking he can trust Eirikr... mabeh >.>

I like to think she's jealous because she got close to Loren xd.png /shot

Kidding, I'm kidding.

@ LN: prove himself meaning? Also the "Sixth of your line" thing was Eirikr joking with Aketsu. I know, bad joke right? I also noticed I had had left our some of the "Lord Gerald asked" sentence, I fixed it.

@ all:I've been thinking of the point in which they will eventually be in the tunnels of Terra. I keep imagining Eirikr standing between both groups and doing a Gandalf (meaning he goes "you shall not pass", possibly says more, and collapses the tunnel). He naturaly escapes and then goes to Terra to meet up with our "Light Bearers"

Edited by Nasa13

Teheh xd.png I know it was a joke, but Aketsu's all about being on his guard at the moment. :3 He wants to trust Eirikr, but he's just not sure.

And I could totally see Eirikr shouting "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!" Even though he looks nothing like Gandalf really, or at least I don't picture them as similar. happy.gif

However, who knows? Maybe they won't ever be in the tunnels of Terra. O.o It all depends... on everything. :-D

Edit: Prove himself, meaning prove he knows how to fight. Ja, Aketsu doesn't want to drag a civilian around.

Edited by LadyNatasha

I meant how would he prove himself. fighting Aketsu? displaying his powers?

I meant how would he prove himself. fighting Aketsu? displaying his powers?

Maybe if he asks Aketsu will tell him 8D

Can't make a good post until BlueApollo posts.

And I love how people are pairing off, and their not even at the first city. biggrin.gif

It's only two pairs though....well and Nerio is a hopless romantic and a narcissist...so that doesn't help him any. And also, you have to think that most of them have known each other for some time.

I know, I know >:D

I'm just bugging you guys, though If Betzalel knew about this... he would have several sadistic plans for the four of you guys >:D

That's why I love playing villains... *Evil laugh*

Edited by Lore_Master

Well this is turning into a quaint little love triangle party. *epic pause* Or will it become a love hexagon? *dun dun duuunnnn*

Well aside from the fact that Eirikr is being forgotten about by Noe. LN I giveth ye permission to sayeth that Eirikr doth belt his sword upon his belt. But remember he doesn't pull it out of the sheath just yet.

Urg, sorry for the short post dontkillme D:

Lan party, very busy!

'tis okay! It gave me enough to work off of! I lurve playing with Luna's head...She's so freaked out by everything right now.

I know, I know >:D

I'm just bugging you guys, though If Betzalel knew about this... he would have several sadistic plans for the four of you guys >:D

That's why I love playing villains... *Evil laugh*

o.O

Am I the only one that loves reading the way that you play with Luna's head Blue? I feel sorry for the poor dear sad.gif

Okay, there needs to be a little thingy to do as some fun. Like the end of the year things where certain people would be voted "Most _____" Come up with some mosts!

Most Oblivious is my Most....

Haha. xd.png I nominate Isa for Most Ironic Relationships. :3 And most quickly formed ones, too.

And Kai totally wins most shirtless scenes, but I'm pretty sure multi-Rakashua characters win most shirtless scenes *coughJohancough* >.>

I nominate Luna for Most Accidentally Humorous Scenes. Maybe I'm just cruel, but I find it funny when she sends objects telepathically whacking someone on accident or when she accidentally 'says' the wrong thing mentally. :3 She's so cyoot. And the picture recently put up of her is actually very close to how I imagined her. ^^

buwahaahahhaa!!!!!! Yes, Rak definitely wins with that one Loren and LN.... *giggle snort*

I was actually nominating Kai as the Most Oblivious...lol!

Hmmmmm, Aketsu should the....well, I dunno.....

Sky could be the Most Accident-Prone and I'm not sure about Marc; speaking of, i had Sky sneak away for a bit to think after she had some nightmares L²...maybe you could have him go check on her? just an idea user posted image

Edited by Dragonpelt

I know, I'm kinda wanting things to progress on that side with LN and Loren if they would just get things going * glares at those two *