LoveLost

Trials and Travels OOC

this is sort of my "bump" post in here so don't yell at me or anything please...

anywho i have a crazy idea for what i can do with Sky either now to help the rp move a bit or later when someone else that's in the rp posts and it is to have her fall off of her horse due to losing her balance while the others are still riding and they don't notice her not there at first until Marc does and he gets concerned before helping her up and bringing her horse back over to her; sound good or should i do something different?

I wouldn't yell at you.....

and that sounds like a good idea to me, but I am going togo ahead and ts ahead to get things going again....maybe about a week ahead?

Also, found agorgeous picture that almost perfectly represents Noe : http://sakimichan.tumblr.com/post/10183355285/demon-hair-lol

This reminds me of Jahanshah : http://sakimichan.tumblr.com/post/96395240...r-quick-concept

Also planning on doing a post for that evening when they would all be gathering around the campfire (regarding Jahanshah's group) and then getting ready to go (for Kai and Aketsu's group).

Also, I have the new plant elementian woman, and then the other elementian, a metal elementian turned good, is up for grabs.

Please read the descriptions that are given within the new post wink.gif

Edited by LoveLost

okay good to know happy.gif

okay well maybe Sky's fall can be before they stop for the night at the campfire.

nope; it's just very slow going right now since everyone appears to be busy and whatnot.

BlueApollo blinks in and out of existence....so does jaina so I am thinking of reopening this so that more people can join...

sounds like a good idea happy.gif; when should i have Sky fall off of her horse in the rp?

As soon as the "evil" side takes off again after resting smile.gif that'll give em something to talk about wink.gif

i think it was just for the evil side; not sure though user posted image

Well. . .If it's decided to reopen for apps, let me know. I'd love to join! I need to get into a really good Semi-lit RP. ^^

I think I'll make a post for Tractus, if anyone wishes to interact. It's been a forever since I posted.

EDIT: I don't know where I might put my character without being drastically incorrect... user posted image

Edited by gistofeverything

i think L² was thinking about reopening this for other people to join; I'm pretty sure that the people that are already in the rp can make other characters but I'm not too sure about that.

Hi there all. I noticed that your RP is looking for new characters, or at least it seemed that way. Seeing as how the RPs I am in currently have gone into hibernation I think joining this RP would provide me with an RP that hopefully won't die, as seems to happen with each RP I join. Please let me join, my RP skills have gone a wee-bit rusty from not being used but I think I can get 'em running again.

Sure! Just make sure you read all of the requirements and read through all of the information and at least one page before the one that we are on now so that you can get a hold of things.

Thank you for showing interest and I hope that you enjoy the RP! Don't forget to send in your form to me as well smile.gif

Well hello again all. Here is the bio I have submitted for my character.

Username: Nasa13

Name: Eirikr Stanislaus

Looks: Eirikr stands at 6' 0” and stocky with brown eyes. His black hair is kept short so he doesn't have to fuss with it too much. His mountain symbol appears on his left palm. He hides it by wearing brown leather gloves on both of his hands. Eirikr is dressed in a light brown shirt and pants with a long brown coat over it. He wears a broad brimmed, stiff leather hat and thick miner's boots. A pickaxe is slung across his back.

Personality: Eirikr has forever been a loner. He easily gets exasperated with people and so prefers solitude to company. He can be rather temperamental with those who he feels are being annoying. Otherwise he is a loyal person to those he offers his services to. His only “weakness” so to speak would be girls. He gets nervous around females and finds it tough to speak if at all. Eirikr has a habit of eating when nervous or bored, and so is almost always munching on something. He dislikes being given commands.

History: As a young boy Eirikr would punish the local children for annoying him by trapping them behind mild cave-ins or by threatening them. He never did harm them, though as time went on those actions alienated him from the rest of his city. As he grew older it was apparent that his ability in stone working and earth moving came from more than just experience. Unfortunately this lead to greater mistrust towards Eirikr. The Lord Gerald asked him to leave Terra, not out of malice but out of a concern for the safety of the populace and Eirikr himself. Since then Eirikr has been traveling around Element.

Element: Earth

1. Wrist Blades: Eirikr has the ability to use dirt, sand, or stone to form deadly blades on his wrists. The blades can range from jagged to smooth depending on what was used to form them.

2. Stone Spire: Eirikr can cause stone to explode from the ground in great razor sharp spires.

Edited by Nasa13

Okay, I'm back and catching up on OoC/main topic stuff! I'll be posting ASAP. :3 If there are members who aren't posting as certain characters, perhaps we'll have them as sort of NPCs and allow others who are new to just pop onto either the good group or the bad group? ^^

Gonna check out the main topic now, and I love those pics LL! If Jahan's hair was that color it'd be PERFECT!

LadyNatasha, LL,

Seeing as how you two are the most active in the RP, from what I've seen. How would you two recommend my character should enter the RP; introduce himself per-say to the other characters?

First, did LL or Dragonpelt approve your character? :3 Second, is he gonna be Light or Shadow? That would determine where you want him to start. If you want him to be with the Shadow Alliance, you could either stick him with Jahanshah's group and pretend he was always there or have him meet them in Cumulus and join them there. If you want him to be with the Light Alliance you could either pretend he was allowed to join the graduates and has been traveling with them or you could have him stumble upon their campsite. ^^ I'd suggest that he meets up with either group instead of just pretending he's been there the whole time because then you could sort of get a feel for the other characters' personalities.

sorry; meant to look at the form but i can do it now ^^'...form looks good so accepted but you should still wait for L² to say something about it before you start posting in the rp thread; i was also active in the rp, just saying but okay.

Sorry, forgot to tell everyone. Already looked at the form and told Nasa to post it here smile.gif

biggrin.gif Open? For Apps? I'M SO JOINING THIS! IT LOOKS SO COOL! Oh, wait... hold on a sec, I'm going to go consult with my charries and pick one out to join. X) Just... Hang on...

Edit: No, I have to go. But I'll post my application when I get back.

Edited by Silver_Voices