Doctor Who Project

Doctor Who Project

Woohoo! After *months* of failed attempts, my last 1st gen pair I needed a Bluesang from finally dropped one! Which means my "Two Words" lineage just needs two more pairings before completion. Plus, I am one 2nd gen egg short of moving on with my Soulpeace "Take It" lineage. And last but not least, I've been starting to gather hellfires for the as-yet-un-quote-assigned Hellhorse lineage I'm planning (will have to nab something from the 50th anniversary special *.*)

What I MEAN to say is, there is finally a bit of progress on my works-in-progress, and for all the newer folk here, *all* my completed lineages are open to requests for offspring..... In fact, the last person on any of my lists is getting their egg today biggrin.gif So feel free to post or ping me if there's anything you'd like an egg from!

Hey,

I'd love to be a part of this, it looks awesome xd.png.

I'd like to claim Day Glory X Night Glory and the quote I want to use is:

I had a dream // He was calling me// and that night, we packed up // got into dad’s old jeep // and off we went // just like the dream said. // Followed the voice // across the water // kept on driving // hundreds and hundreds of miles // because he’s calling // Here I am // at last // and this is the story // of how I died.

From season 2 episode: Doomsday.

I already have a bunch of caveborns that I can start straight away with if this get approved smile.gif

Aaaaand another one done:

4th Gen: And it's all your fault ~ List OPEN [Jerusha, Zareni, Felischia,PhoenixStarr]

Breed: Moonstone x Harvest

Episode: The Last of the Time Lords

Quote: I took Lucy to Utopia// A Time Lord and // his human companion. // I took her to see the stars //Isn't that right, sweetheart? // Trillions of years // into the future. //To the end of the universe. // Tell him what you saw // Dying. Everything dying // The whole of creation was // falling apart and I thought // there's no point //No point to anything. // And it's all your fault

That last couple was really stubborn. Took me 3 three tries and fertility to squeeze an egg out of them. hehe

As usual, if you like an egg from that lineage, feel free to say so here. If you like a specific breed, don't forget to add your preference. smile.gif

My Balloon x Bloodmoon checker is driving me mad.. nothing but bloodmoons are produced... v.v My Balloons seem to be all on a strike. *glares*

-------------

More lineages of mine can be found here: Belisar's PPP [might be interesting for fresh members. :3 ]

--------------------

EDIT:

@Bellaphira Hi and welcome! smile.gif If you like to join the madness here, you might want to read the first post again thoroughly - it gives lots of decent information about the project, some rules and the procedure of how to apply. *^-^*

Edited by Belisar

Felischia, I added you ^.^

Belisar, congrats on another beauty! May I have one, please? Either breed is ok.

Grats Belisar! May I have a spot on your list please?

Welcome to the madness project Bellaphira! Like Belisar mentioned, be sure to check the first post for the rules and instructions on how to join. biggrin.gif

Jeru and Zareni, consider yourself added. wink.gif

@Belisar: Congratulations on the pretty lineage. May I have a spot on your list, please? I'd take either breed.

@Felischia Sure thing. :3 Added!

How do I know which breeds are available? I looked through the first page but I can't find anything unsure.gif

How do I know which breeds are available? I looked through the first page but I can't find anything unsure.gif

Check the spreadsheet. There's a section there that lists the breeds and breed combos already in use.

The spreadsheet is accessable via the big blue button that says: DC Spreadsheet wink.gif

Or just click here ^.~

In the Tab 'breeds used' you find what combos are taken, in 'quotes used' the taken quotes are sorted by episode. 'Lineages' gives you an overview. With a little reading and searching you should be able to get used to the system used. smile.gif If you still have questions, feel free to ask here, one of the mods will surely help you out. :3

Has anyone claimed Hellhorses yet?

I didn't see it in the "breeds used" section of the spreadsheet, but I just wanted to make sure.

If it hasn't been claimed, may I claim it?

I didn't see it in the "breeds used" section of the spreadsheet, but I just wanted to make sure.

I've claimed a particular pattern of Hellhorse lineage, where the first gen is to be Hellfire / Horse / Horse / Hellfire repeated, and all higher gens are M Hellhorse x F Hellhorse. However, I believe you can claim other patterns using Hellhorses if you like ^.^

Edited by jerusha

Hmm...after thinking about it, I think for now I'd rather not start another checker (or checkered start) lineage.

So...if the spreadsheet is correct in not listing it as taken, I'd like to claim Dark Myst Pygmies instead, if I may.

edit: Okay, scratch that (again...why must I be so indecisive?).

I'd like to claim Sunstones. (Final answer? xd.png)

Edited by SpiritOfSakura

I have Hellhorses with M Horse x F Hellfire baseline.

Belisar, is there still another spot left on your list?

Sure Phoenix. :3 Consider yourself added. smile.gif

Congrats, PhoenixStarr! It's so fun to see the newer dragons incorporated into lineages ^.^ May I request an offspring please?