Doctor Who Project

Doctor Who Project

Wow, I've been rather inactive in DC lately.... time to fix that.

@Felischia - Added you to my PB Tiemarr list, There are still 2 spots open.

@jerusha - I would love a spot on your The Forgotten Doctor list if there is still room.

Ugh yeah trios. My redxmagma lineage was a pain to make, and clearing out the list even more so.. they won't even give me red eggs all that often.

My PB golden wyvern and PB tsunami lists are now reopen. All of my other lists (including redxmagma) are open, see my PPP or sig for details.

Finally, after I don't know how long, my 5th gen pb Magma is almost done  biggrin.gif

Now it's FINISHED!!!! I have a general idea of what quote I want to use for this lineage, but I have to see how I can break it down.

Edit: Got it! The quote is from The Fires of Pompeii:

DOCTOR: The energy converter takes the lava, uses the power to create a fusion matrix, which welds Pyrovile to human. Now it's complete, they can convert millions.

DONNA: But can't you change it with these controls?

DOCTOR: 'Course I can, but don't you see? That's why the soothsayers can't see the volcano. There is no volcano. Vesuvius is never gonna erupt. The Pyrovile are stealing all its power. They're going to use it to take over the world.

DONNA: But you can change it back?

DOCTOR: I can invert the system, set off the volcano, and blow them up, yes. But, that's the choice, Donna. It's Pompeii or the world.

[...]

DOCTOR: If Pompeii is destroyed then it's not just history, it's me. I make it happen.

[...]

DOCTOR: Push this lever and it's over. Twenty thousand people.

Can somebody help me with the bolded line though? I found transcripts that say so that the volcano will blow them up. I hear set off (and that's what they use in the Spanish translation), but he's speaks very fast and with enough background noise that I'm not sure.

Edit 2: I'm picking Nhiostrife x Skywing for my Day of the Doctor quote.

Edited by Raistlin24

Can somebody help me with the bolded line though? I found transcripts that say so that the volcano will blow them up. I hear set off (and that's what they use in the Spanish translation), but he's speaks very fast and with enough background noise that I'm not sure.

Using the region 1 DVDs: The subtitles say "so that the volcano will blow them up" but both my husband and I think they are wrong and that Ten actually says "set off the volcano and blow them up."

Also, may I have a spot on your list if you're starting one? smile.gif

Using the region 1 DVDs: The subtitles say "so that the volcano will blow them up" but both my husband and I think they are wrong and that Ten actually says "set off the volcano and blow them up."

Also, may I have a spot on your list if you're starting one? smile.gif

Thanks! I'll leave "set off the volcano and blow them up" then.

Added you! I edited the post twice and still forgot to add that a list is open xd.png 5 spots as usual.

Sorry for the double post, but Trezalore's PB Ice is finished! 5 spots as usual.

Edit: Added jerusha, so 4 spots left.

Edited by Raistlin24

Raistlin, I'd love one from each of your Trio lineages (The Pompeii one with Magmas and the Trezalore one with Ices) please? <3 Congrats on finishing those lineages - no doubt each one was a long, hard frustrating project o.0

Checking in... wink.gif

@Raistlin: Congrats on finishing your lineages! Trios are a pain, I'm trying to coax an Icy out of an Icy/Thunder for ages. If they breed at last, I only get Thunders. rolleyes.gif Could I have a spot on your list, please?

How are we doing? How's everyone enjoying the new doctor? Guess I should update our banner, and just so happens I have free time tomorrow biggrin.gif

I'm not working on any projects currently (inspiration to do a certain quote hasn't really struck for quite some time), and I unfortunately haven't been able to watch any of the new season yet.

However, my breeding lists are all open again for anyone who'd like to request an egg! (Page 113 if you're interested.)

Lumos's Personal DW Project

Self-bred Doctor Who dragons:

4th and higher gens:

• Day of the Doctor - Lumina x Nhiostrife Wyvern (4G) --> You were curious about this // painting-I think-I acquired it // under marvelous circumstances // What do you make of the title // Which title? There's two - // No More // and // Gallifrey Falls // No you see that's // where everyone's wrong // it's all one title //Gallifrey Falls No More // Now what would you think that // means-That Gallifrey didn't fall // It worked, it's still out there!
  • Day of the Doctor - Night Glory Drake x Ochredrake (5G) (1G would be Night Glory x Night Glory and then Ochredrake x Ochredrake alternating, then 2G-5G would be Night Glory x Ochredrake) --> Who is this man // That's just // what I was wondering // Oh that is skinny // that is proper skinny // I've never seen // it from the outside // It's like a special effect // Oi, matchstick man // You're not // Compensating // For what? // Regeneration // It's a lottery // Oh he's cool // Isn't he cool? // I'm the doctor // and I'm all cool // Oops I'm wearing sandshoes // What are you doing here? // I'm busy-Oh busy I see-Is that // what we're calling it, eh? eh? // Hello ladies // Don't start // Listen, what you get up to // in the privacy of // your own regeneration // is your business // One of them is a Zygon // Ugh-I'm not judging you // Oh, lovely!
Work-in-progress projects:

3rd gens:

• Blink - PB Falconiform Wyvern (3G) --> People assume that time is // is a strict progression // of cause to effect // but actually from a non-linear // non-subjunctive viewpoint // it's more like a big ball of // of wibbly wobbly-timey wimey stuff
  • Blink - PB Blacktip (3G) --> Xx Don't blink xX // Blink and you're-dead // They are fast-Faster // than you can believe // Don't turn-your-back // don't look-away // And don't blink-Good luck
Other Doctor Who Dragons:

2nd gens:

4th gens:5th gens:Other information:

Forum Name: LumosSeeker148

Scroll Name: LumosSeeker148

Preferred contact for breeding requests: Right here on this thread, or via PM

(From 9/20) --> I'm a huge fan of Doctor Who! biggrin.gif haha and I'm super happy this project is here! I've been meaning to join for a while now.

You guys have done such an amazing job with your personal DW lineages! I'm always so impressed with the quotes and all biggrin.gif

And SpiritofSakura, I hope you don't mind, but I loved your hatchie (and the quote from "The Unquiet Dead"!), and I adopted it smile.gif

Edited by LumosSeeker148

@Felischia: I wasn't sure if you meant the list for the Ices or Magmas, but both are open, so I added you to both.

The only person on the list for this lineage wants and Autumn, so this Terrae egg is available to whoever wants it: Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Also, I'm calling dibs on a quote from last night's episode (spoilers, so highlight to see): I didn't know if I could save her. I couldn't save Quell, I couldn't save Moorhouse. There was a good chance that she would die too. At which point I would have just moved on to the next and the next until I'd beat it. Sometimes the only choices you have are bad ones. But you still have to choose. I'll go with Purple Dorsal x Electric for this one. Something nice and common that shouldn't take ages xd.png

This Doctor is awesome!

Welcome, LumosSeeker148! I'll update the thread in a minute.

Edited by Raistlin24

The only person on the list for this lineage wants and Autumn, so this Terrae egg is available to whoever wants it: Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Welcome, LumosSeeker148! I'll update the thread in a minute.

I took this egg, thank you so much, Raistlin! I love the quote! smile.gif

And thanks for the welcome lol xd.png I've actually got a quote I wanted to use from "The Day of the Doctor," from when Eleven and The Curator/Four are talking at the end -- I'll edit my post with my potential quote! smile.gif

@Zareni, if you have space on your "Day of the Doctor" list, may I request to be added? smile.gif

Also, I hope I'm allowed to do some quotes from "Blink" (listed in my post) --> I checked the Spreadsheet to make sure no one else was doing the ones I wanted, and I didn't see anyone who has them smile.gif

Edited by LumosSeeker148

I made a thing. As far as I know, PB Silvers and the quote were still available, but if not, I guess this can be an honorary addition! xd.png

I made a thing. As far as I know, PB Silvers and the quote were still available, but if not, I guess this can be an honorary addition! xd.png

It's awesome! Yes, both were still available.

It's awesome! Yes, both were still available.

Yay! biggrin.gif I bred the dragons before the new series even started, but I only just today got around to sitting down with iplayer and subtitles to name everyone. Given the annoying nature of metals, what I'll probably do is offer eggs here as and when they're produced. smile.gif

Forum Name: ilia

Scroll Name: ilia's Scroll

Preferred contact for 4th gen breeding requests: I um... I'm not sure actually ^^;

Number of self bred Doctor Who

4th gens you already have if any: No, I don't have any. All of the breeding pairs seem a bit touchy and it'll take me a bit to collect the ones I want xd.png

Secret Word: I'm so sorry. I read the post several times over (I kinda had to because the rules are confusing ^^; ) But I couldn't find it. Is it connected to that Star Trek quote maybe?

I would very much like to join though. This looks like so much fun and I already have a quote in mind. I'm gonna have to read through the list though in hopes that someone else hasn't used this >.<

------------------------

Possible quote. Please let me know with this one.

The Doctor: [the Doctor is transmitting his image from the TARDIS] Here you are, living a life day after day. The one adventure I can never have.

Rose Tyler: [crying] Am I ever going to see you again?

The Doctor: You can't.

Rose Tyler: What are you going to do?

The Doctor: I've got the TARDIS. Same old life. The last of the Time Lords.

Rose Tyler: On your own?

[the Doctor nods]

Rose Tyler: [crying] I... I love you.

The Doctor: [with a weak smile] Quite right too.

[pause]

The Doctor: And I suppose... if it's my last chance to say it... Rose Tyler... I..

[fades away]

I'll have to rearrange it and clean it up, but first I'm a little confused on if anyone has used this yet or not ^^;

Nevermind. I searched through the list by episode and it seems no one has done this yet. Now, to pick some caveborn pairs...

Edited by ilia

I bred 2 eggy from my MagixAutumn - The Doctor Dances line. Feel free to grab one because my list is complete.

http://dragcave.net/teleport/abf326a8c9ee2...219c377a1ab38ed

http://dragcave.net/teleport/17b13d5a867a7...a67894cbcfe0017

and one from my Dinosaurs on a Spaceship line smile.gif

http://dragcave.net/teleport/16f9ba054bd82...c14c1b72ffefb61

Just tell me if you take please.

I bred 2 eggy from my MagixAutumn - The Doctor Dances line. Feel free to grab one because my list is complete.

http://dragcave.net/teleport/abf326a8c9ee2...219c377a1ab38ed

http://dragcave.net/teleport/17b13d5a867a7...a67894cbcfe0017

and one from my Dinosaurs on a Spaceship line smile.gif

http://dragcave.net/teleport/16f9ba054bd82...c14c1b72ffefb61

Just tell me if you take please.

Took your first "The Doctor Dances" Magi and the "Dinosaurs on a Spaceship" Brimstone, thank you so very much! smile.gif

Edited by LumosSeeker148

Forum Name: DragonWolf256

Scroll Name: DragonWolf256

Preferred contact for 4th gen breeding requests: Not sure

Number of self bred Doctor Who 4th gens you already have if any: None yet, but I would like to start Glaucus x Howler with quotes from The Sound of Drums. I checked the spreadsheet and didn't see any that started the same (Martha: But this Master bloke).

Secret Word: cyberman

Edited by DragonWolf256

So, I have no idea if this quote and species was available (I only found this thread after I was more than halfway done...) but, ta dah?

It's 5th Gen, but still a thing?