Doctor Who Project

Doctor Who Project

Both of you have been added.  Anyone want to claim the fifth spot?

May I claim that spot, please?

Edit: Spreadsheet updated

My computer has been uncooperative with gogle docs (and internet in general sometimes) for a while and I updated on a tablet. There shouldn't be anything odd, but let me know if you find something weird.

Edited by Raistlin24

Alright, the last person I had on my list has picked up their egg, so I'm opening my list up again.

Both my Utopia and Lodger lists are open. c:

Yay!! My "The Name Doctor" lineage is finished! biggrin.gif I'm opening up a 5 spot list for offspring requests - let me know if you have a preference for Bluesang or Tsunami. I get dibs on their first Bluesang, though tongue.gif

In the meantime, since they dropped Tsunami on the first try, it's up for grabs. Please let me know who got it ^.^

Edited by jerusha

Yay!! My "The Name Doctor" lineage is finished! biggrin.gif I'm opening up a 5 spot list for offspring requests - let me know if you have a preference for Bluesang or Tsunami. I get dibs on their first Bluesang, though tongue.gif

In the meantime, since they dropped Tsunami on the first try, it's up for grabs. Please let me know who got it ^.^

Oh,it's so beautiful!Can I claim your spot?I want a blusang,cause my scroll has overloaded by tsunamis because one of my lineage.

HELP!I can't use - and ' in my dragon's name!

How do you use these punctuations in your dragons' names?I saw them in others' scroll,acturally,there is a dragon named Ten'yo in my scroll.

but when I type Ten'yo again tonight,it comes a "ד.

I dont know why.

I have a lineage! It's from the 8th Doctor Requests are open at this time from this lineage, let me know through a PM if you want an egg from this line

HELP!I can't use - and ' in my dragon's name!

How do you use these punctuations in your dragons' names?I saw them in others' scroll,acturally,there is a dragon named Ten'yo in my scroll.

but when I type Ten'yo again tonight,it comes a "ד.

I dont know why.

You can only use a name once--if you already have that name on your scroll (or if anyone else is using that name), it can't be used. If you're trying to fix capitalization but keep the name the same, you have to remove the dragon's name and then add it again, because the system registers the name as already being taken.

You also can't use punctuation at the beginning or end of names.

You can only use a name once--if you already have that name on your scroll (or if anyone else is using that name), it can't be used. If you're trying to fix capitalization but keep the name the same, you have to remove the dragon's name and then add it again, because the system registers the name as already being taken.

You also can't use punctuation at the beginning or end of names.

no,I'm not meaning that I have named 2 dragons with the same word.

wu...For example,I have a dragon called "A Ten'yo" √

But when I named another dragon into "B Ten'yo",it's ×.

I make sure that it's not the problem form someone already used that name,because when I deleted the punctuation,the name was passed.

the same phenomenon also fit "-"

Edited by tianjinghuizi

I honestly don't know what the difficulty is. I did a test naming on one of my dragons, using both ' and - punctuation, and it passed without any problems. I also did a search for any dragon named "B Ten'yo" and got the "You can't seem to find the dragon you're looking for" result, which means either there isn't a dragon with that name (so it should still be available), or there is one but it's fogged.

I recommend that you post your question in the "Help" section of the forum; that's where questions of this type are best served, and if it's a bug, it will come more quickly to a mod's attention. Best of luck!

Edited by jerusha

Yay!!  My "The Name Doctor" lineage is finished! biggrin.gif  I'm opening up a 5 spot list for offspring requests - let me know if you have a preference for Bluesang or Tsunami.  I get dibs on their first Bluesang, though tongue.gif 

In the meantime, since they dropped Tsunami on the first try, it's up for grabs.  Please let me know who got it ^.^

Here me please!

As I seem to have missed out Phoenix's new line I do not want to miss out yours. xd.png And either breed is fine with me. *^-^*

EDIT: if I manage to snag the tsunami in your tele in time as soon as I unlock I will post again ^.~ It was still there so I got it. :3 Thanks, Jeru!

EDIT 2: omgitskairi, could I request a slot for http://dragcave.net/lineage/iPhJ1 ? :3

And Raptor of Dragons, if you see this post.. I would love one from that line (if you don't see it, I make sure to pm you too hehe)

Edited by Belisar

I honestly don't know what the difficulty is. I did a test naming on one of my dragons, using both ' and - punctuation, and it passed without any problems. I also did a search for any dragon named "B Ten'yo" and got the "You can't seem to find the dragon you're looking for" result, which means either there isn't a dragon with that name (so it should still be available), or there is one but it's fogged.

I recommend that you post your question in the "Help" section of the forum; that's where questions of this type are best served, and if it's a bug, it will come more quickly to a mod's attention. Best of luck!

I think it's a bug...I can type these punctuations now,for god's sake,I haven't do anything yet,it was repaired by itself.Anyway,thank all of you for advises.

Yay!!  My "The Name Doctor" lineage is finished! biggrin.gif  I'm opening up a 5 spot list for offspring requests - let me know if you have a preference for Bluesang or Tsunami.  I get dibs on their first Bluesang, though tongue.gif

Jerusha - May i have a spot on your list? smile.gif Either breed is fine.

Little rant update on my Balloon x Bloodmoon checker Who...:

WHYYYYY? I seem to cannot even pass the 2nd gen barrier. All they ever produce are Bloodmoons. laugh.gif This is so hilarious - and I am using 10 different pairings to get what I need.

Oh dear.. So.. if my fellow Whovians happen to stumble over a CB Bloodmoon they don't need... please pm me, I gladly trade it off your hands. I need more breeding couples to lure Loons out of them. :3 Or voodoo dolls.. they might help too. ;P

WHYYYYY? I seem to cannot even pass the 2nd gen barrier. All they ever produce are Bloodmoons. laugh.gif This is so hilarious - and I am using 10 different pairings to get what I need.

Oh dear.. So.. if my fellow Whovians happen to stumble over a CB Bloodmoon they don't need... please pm me, I gladly trade it off your hands. I need more breeding couples to lure Loons out of them. :3 Or voodoo dolls.. they might help too. ;P

Haha, I know how you feel. My Grey x Moonstone checker would be done already, but my dragons won't give me a 3rd-gen Moonstone--only Greys (or no interest).

Hang in there! We'll get there eventually!

Okay, I've got tianjinghuizi for a blusang, and Zareni for either. Plus, Belisar already got an egg from the lineage ^.^ Three spots left!

Here me please!

As I seem to have missed out Phoenix's new line I do not want to miss out yours. xd.png And either breed is fine with me. *^-^*

EDIT: if I manage to snag the tsunami in your tele in time as soon as I unlock I will post again ^.~ It was still there so I got it. :3 Thanks, Jeru!

EDIT 2: omgitskairi, could I request a slot for http://dragcave.net/lineage/iPhJ1 ? :3

And Raptor of Dragons, if you see this post.. I would love one from that line (if you don't see it, I make sure to pm you too hehe)

You're going have to wait, Zareni pmed me first and I was able to give her an egg, so please wait until next week :3

Oh my, I'm starting to have the same problem with my Horse X Bloodmoon checker. Nothing but Bloodmoons so far. sad.gif

Oh my, I'm starting to have the same problem with my Horse X Bloodmoon checker. Nothing but Bloodmoons so far. sad.gif

Did anyone ever get another breed but Bloodmoons out of x Bloodmoon combos? :3

I am getting slightly paranoid. xd.png They seem to have a VERY dominant DNA. ^^"

Update: out of now 12 CB couples resulted 12 Bloodmoons earlier that week. *sigh*