Doctor Who Project

Doctor Who Project

@Belisar: Great choice! That was the best part of the episode.

I'm calling dibs on a quote that will look great with the Thunders. It's pretty new too, so do not look at the spoiler if you haven't watched "The Name of the Doctor" (BIG SPOILER):

When you are a time traveller there is one place you must never go. One place in all of space and time you must never ever find yourself.

You didn't listen did you? You lot never do. That's the problem. The Doctor has a secret he will take to the grave. It is discovered. He wasn't talking about my secret. No no no, that's not what's been found. He was talking about my grave. Trenzalore is where I'm buried.

I don't know what I'm going to use. I'll tentatively call dibs on pb Ice. I already have all the Magmas for a 4th gen (now I only need to manage to shrink the quote I'm thinking of for them to a 4th gen) and I have 5/8 Ices already.

I just need the two 4th gen dorsals to breed the 5th, but I keep getting 4th gen purples and I need reds xd.png I would rebreed the 3rd gens to have more pairs to try if that didn't involve getting reds as well...

Edited by Raistlin24

@Raistlin

Also a great choice there! It really shows how important it is to listen properly. (I was so proud of myself that I did ^.~) hehe

Yes I have no idea either what breed of dragon to use. I am very tempted to do a PB one this time. With the hope it would finish quicker than my beloved checker. biggrin.gif

I will wait for the new release and decide then. Maybe there is something suitable among? :3

You'll potentially have 7 more breeds to choose from soon! xd.png

I'm hoping to snag a quote from the last episode too, but I need to rewatch it when I'm awake. tongue.gif

I have a spoiler quote from the last episode too. I don't know what breed I'll use yet. I'm going to wait until the new release and then decide.

Spoilers:

I don't know where I am. It's like I'm breaking into a million pieces and there's only one thing I remember. I have to save the Doctor. He always looks different. I always know it's him. Sometimes I think I'm everywhere at once, running every second, just to find him, just to save him. But he never hears me—almost never. I blew into this world on a leaf. I'm still blowing. I don't think I'll ever land. I'm Clara Oswald. I'm the Impossible Girl. I was born to save the Doctor.

Breaking it up like so:

I Don't Know Where I Am - It's // Like I'm Breaking Into A Million // Pieces And There's Only 1 Thing // I Remember I Have To Save The Dr // He Always Looks Different // I Always Know It's Him Sometimes // I Think I'm Everywhere At Once // Running Every Second - Just To // Find Him Just To Save Him - But

He Never Hears Me Almost Never // I Blew Into This World On A Leaf // I'm Still Blowing I Don't Think // I'll Ever Land--I'm Clara Oswald // I'm The Impossible Girl // I Was Born To Save The Doctor

I might play around with the way it fits to see if I can get a better flow but that's it for now.

* Beli hands Amazon coffee * There.. now you are awake... laugh.gif

And yes... I hope a suitable breed will be among them. *^-^*

@Wiz

Oh yes I was tempted to use that one too. Tricky to break up but I know you can make it

I'd like to use this quote from the new episode: (Spoilers)

Do you hear the Whisper Men / The Whisper Men are near. / If you hear the Whisper men / then turn away your ear. / Do not hear the Whisper Men, / whatever else you do! / For once you’ve / heard the Whisper Men / they’ll stop / and look at you.

I still have yet to figure out how to fit it into a lineage, but I'd really like to use it. *_*

So very cool Kairi! :3

If you wouldn't have done it, I would have in the futur. laugh.gif Way too much fun to let that one go.

Also I like it how we all ran out of dragons. Maybe the new release really comes at the righ time. hehe

I've played around with it a little and took it apart into 14 parts - if you want to go for a 4th gen you can use a random related name for the last dragon. Or you break one more line. *^-^*

-> Do you hear /the Whisper Men /The Whisper Men are near. / If you hear / the Whisper men then / turn away / your ear. / Do not hear the / Whisper Men, whatever / else you do! / For once you’ve / heard the Whisper Men / they’ll stop / and look at you.

Also I like it how we all ran out of dragons. Maybe the new release really comes at the righ time. hehe

Ooh, thanks Belisar. c: I think I'm gonna play around with it some more before I

decide. Maybe I'll just end up having each one be something like two words, like

my "Lodger" lineage was. x_x Also gonna wait til the upcoming bedlam dies down

a bit before I start.

Looking very forward to it, Kairi. :3

And I have the floaty 3rd gen I needed for the 'satan pit'. :3

Now those two just need to fall in love with each other and a new lineage will be in hot towels soon.

Possible 4th gen :3

I finally finished a lineage!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/N7jzc

I'm so excited!

If anyone wants a baby, let me know. The babies could be either tan or purple ridgies. The tan ones are harder to get though.

I won't breed these until after the new releases though.

Congrats on your first finished lineage, Wolfsong! I'd like to sign up for a baby, please ^.^ It looks great!

Congrats Wolfsong! Can I be on the list too please?

I changed my mind... I am calling split x the new 2-headed dragon if they are breed able together (which I assume they are) and I know what quote I will be doing.. I will post it later. C:

Edited by Fire-Ice

Oh congrats, wolfsong! :3 in case you still have a neat little spot on your list.. I'd love to float onto it. ^.~

Dibs on the new hybrids with M Horse x F Hellfire. They should go nicely with my Soulpeace lineage. I'll use my last spoiler quote with them smile.gif

Edit:

Talking of Soulpeace wub.gif

Edited by Wiz

I have the first three gens of my canopy x spitfire linage. They are being stubborn- 3 weeks without an egg.

Dibs on the new hybrids with M Horse x F Hellfire. They should go nicely with my Soulpeace lineage. I'll use my last spoiler quote with them smile.gif

Edit:

Talking of Soulpeace wub.gif

Congrats, Wiz!!! Love the look of those glitterballs biggrin.gif

List is full up <3

And that is gorgeous, wiz! I can't wait to see what you do with the horsies.

Oh Wiz, your souleater is lovely! :3 All the best of luck with the other hybrid line!

Oh and I was bored a bit and played around with another Who quote from the latest episode: [*dibsdibs*]

'The name of the Doctor'

-> His friends are lost forevermore//Unless he goes to Trenzalore//This man must fall//as all men must//The end of all//is always dust//The man who lies//will lie no more//when this man lies//at Trenzalore//The girl who died//he tries to save//she’ll die again//inside his grave.

It's the whispers, the whisper men whisper. laugh.gif If I have a mistake in there (it was really tough to listen to them) please give me a heads up. :3

I would like to call this quote from Time of Angels episode with the Split x Gilded Bloodscale pattern I called earlier.

Oh - Whats wrong/Oh - Exactly/How could we not notice that/Low level perception filter/

or maybe we're thick/Nobody move/everybody stay exactly/where you are/Bishop I am truly sorry/Ive made a mistake/and were all in terrible danger/What danger - The Aplans/Theyve got two heads/Yeah I get that so/So why dont the statues

Well, my Soulpeace lineage is moving along nicely with one 3rd gen and most 2nd gens on scroll already, plus all names reserved ^.^ Sadly, my Tsunami x Blusang has been stuck forEVER because one pair won't drop the breed I need :/

In the meantime, I'd like to claim dibs on the following lineage pattern:

First gen is M Hellfire x F Horse / M Horse x F Hellfire / repeat

Following gens are M Hellhorse x F Hellhorse

... because I am in *love* with the new sprites.

Haven't found the right flaming quote yet tho.

I think I call dibs on the plain-looking egg with faint speckles for my "The Power of Three" quote for which I didn't have any breed yet. smile.gif

@jerusha and Wiz: As Hellfires are my fave breed I'm loving the hybrids, too. biggrin.gif Can't wait for you lineages.

Edited by Felischia