Doctor Who Project

Doctor Who Project

Thanks! ^^

Though, I do have one question: the quote I mentioned that I wanted to use but was taken is this one here.

I doubt it because of the no repeat quotes rule, but would I be able to use a fragment of the quote, like just the first few lines (through "My planet's gone. It's dead.") ?

Like I said, I highly doubt it, but I figured it couldn't hurt to ask.

You mean your quote will overlap Zar's slightly? What is the full quote you want to do? We have other quotes that have overlapped before. Sometimes where one quote ends another will start and the beggining/end will overlap. Or sometimes the same bit of quote will be used but in a different way. For instance my Doctor's last words http://dragcave.net/lineage/PbV8n uses some of the same lines as Raistlin's Parting of the Ways lineage http://dragcave.net/lineage/IdvcF but with different results. Is that what you mean?

You mean your quote will overlap Zar's slightly? What is the full quote you want to do? We have other quotes that have overlapped before. Sometimes where one quote ends another will start and the beggining/end will overlap. Or sometimes the same bit of quote will be used but in a different way. For instance my Doctor's last words http://dragcave.net/lineage/PbV8n uses some of the same lines as Raistlin's Parting of the Ways lineage http://dragcave.net/lineage/IdvcF but with different results. Is that what you mean?

Sort of, but not exactly.

I'm doing a different quote entirely for one 3rd gen, and for the other I want to use the first few lines of that quote, specifically:

"You think it'll last forever. People, and cars and concrete. But it won't. One day, it's all gone. Even the sky. My planet's gone. It's dead."

Then I'll breed the two third gens.

Is that all right, or no?

Ah I see! We had a similar situation once before and it was solved by asking the owner of the dragon with the quote if they minded if it was used.

I can't see anything on the spreadsheet except the Identify Yourself one. Grab it quick I would wink.gif

@SanguineWolf: You know what they say about 'someone needs to do something' don't you? LOL if you're the one to see the need...

Welcome SpiritOfSakura I'll link your post on the first page and it is now your PPP. Bear with me though I'm on my tablet so it might take a while.

Welcome to all the new faces. It's so nice to see so many new victims fans!

And lookie

http://dragcave.net/lineage/3lroo

my newest precious. wub.gif not pure Who but close.

Greaaaaaaaaaaaaat!

I didn't thought you would left it for me wink.gif

And please don't grab it,for I plan to use it in a PB tsunami.

Oh I love it so much that I'm willing to give it to my most precious lineage.

I updated my PPP post with my new lineage request and also added posting here is fine for requesting babies. smile.gif

Ah I see! We had a similar situation once before and it was solved by asking the owner of the dragon with the quote if they minded if it was used.

I'll do that then.

Thanks for the answer! ^^

Edit: Updated my PPP with the projects I plan on doing.

Also, calling dibs on Grey x Moonstone! (...and Hellfire x Magi I suppose, since I didn't *officially* call dibs on them before)

Edited by SpiritOfSakura

Finally found PB tsunami is really difficult...

now have 5 CBs

oh,It's a long ~ long ~journey ~

too tired to love T T~T T sad.gif

Finally found PB tsunami is really difficult...

now have 5 CBs

oh,It's a long ~ long ~journey ~

too tired to love T T~T T  sad.gif

PB Tsunami Wyvern has already been taken. sad.gif Please be sure to check the spreadsheet before starting a project, the second tab is for breeds used. Maybe you can do a tsunami and another breed checker instead?

Edited by Zareni

PB Tsunami Wyvern has already been taken. sad.gif Please be sure to check the spreadsheet before starting a project, the second tab is for breeds used. Maybe you can do a tsunami and another breed checker instead?

Alright sad.gif

But I just find that I need 8 pairs of dragons if I use the quote of doomsday.I surely have no possible to get such a number CB tsunami anyway,so I will try tsunami with others' lineage.

I need to find another beautiful dragon,but it's still a good thing,which means I only need to seek three more tsunamis biggrin.gif

Just wanted to post and let you know I'm still here, and have officially begun working on my lineage in earnest.

@SpiritOfSakura: I may have missed it, but did you claim any quotes? I can find which episodes they're from, but not the quotes.

Edit: Everyone was added to the Dorsal Dalek list (now closed).

Edited by Raistlin24

Raistlin24, Belisar, Jerusha, and Zareni have all been added to the list.  Anyone want to claim the last spot before I close it?

How many times do I have to ask for a slot (I was, technically, the second person that asked)? tongue.gif I mean...if you don't wanna give me one, just say so. wink.gifxd.png

Posted: Jul 18 2013, 12:29 AM

QUOTE (PhoenixStarr @ Jul 17 2013, 01:22 PM)

Finished my Royal Blue x Speckle Throat Flesh and Stone Lineage!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/HjBNC

List open, five slots. smile.gif

Me, me! biggrin.gif

Posted: Jul 18 2013, 10:27 AM

QUOTE (PhoenixStarr @ Jul 18 2013, 08:23 AM)

Absolutely! (This pair had better turn out some Royals then. I had one pair that only spat out Speckles, so hopefully this one's more cooperative)

Three Slots Left. biggrin.gif

Don't forget me. sad.gif I can't *Not* have one since I'm doing the same episode. lol I dont' mind getting a specklethroat (I love the royal blues but I don't have any speckles).

Edited by SanguineWolf

Spreadsheet updated

@SpiritOfSakura: I may have missed it, but did you claim any quotes? I can find which episodes they're from, but not the quotes.

Not officially, no. I'm too lazy to temporarily name almost 30 dragons, haha. tongue.gif

How many times do I have to ask for a slot (I was, technically, the second person that asked)? tongue.gif I mean...if you don't wanna give me one, just say so. wink.gifxd.png

Sorry, I missed you by accident. Hazards of forum browsing via mobile. List closed.

Sorry, I missed you by accident. Hazards of forum browsing via mobile. List closed.

No worries! xd.png I'm not mad or anything. Just giving ya a bit of a razz. smile.gif

Spreadsheet updated

Edit: Everyone was added to the Dorsal Dalek list (now closed).

ai~~~~!!!!!

sorry I can't see my name on the Spreadsheet.Have you count me into it already?Please put me and my 2 project into it in case anyone else pick the same kind of lineage which I nearly finish.

Sunstone X Moonstone quote "I'm Melody"

and Tsunami X Nebula quote "Doomsday"

Thanks.

ai~~~~!!!!!

sorry I can't see my name on the Spreadsheet.Have you count me into it already?Please put me and my 2 project into it in case anyone else pick the same kind of lineage which I nearly finish.

Sunstone X Moonstone quote "I'm Melody"

and Tsunami X Nebula quote "Doomsday"

Thanks.

Sorry, I was a bit confused by your earlier posts and I meant to ask yesterday but then forgot unsure.gif

So you're doing Sunstone x Moonstone with the quote in your PPP, but which quote from Doomsday are you using for the Tsunami x Nebula?

Sorry, I was a bit confused by your earlier posts and I meant to ask yesterday but then forgot unsure.gif

So you're doing Sunstone x Moonstone with the quote in your PPP, but which quote from Doomsday are you using for the Tsunami x Nebula?

From"There's one tiny little gap in the Universe left..."to"Rose Tyler,I (love you)...",5Gen in my plan.

Ok, I've finally had some time to figure out some quotes. biggrin.gif

The first is from The Name of the Doctor, and it's sorta a companion quote to the one Wiz is doing. Mine's near the end of the episode (not sure if it's still spoliery, but just in case):

-> //I don't know where I am... //I just know I'm running. //Sometimes it's like I've lived //a thousand lives in a thousand places. //I'm born, I live, I die. And always, //there's the Doctor. Always, //I'm running to save the Doctor, //Again… and again… and again. //And he hardly ever hears me. //But I've always been there. //Right from the very beginning. //Right from the day //he started running. //Run, you clever boy… //And remember me. // <-

I put that quote on my PB Tsunami Wyvern lineage that's been done for a while. >.> So the list is open! 5 spots, you know the drill.

My second project will be a Male Horse x Female Bleeding Moon checker. The quote is also from The Name of the Doctor. I haven't quite finalized the spacing yet. It appears that someone has already taken a couple lines from the quote, but nobody has called dibs in the project thread, so I think it's just a random user? >.<

-> //What were you expecting? A body? //Bodies are boring, //I've had loads of 'em. //That's not what my tomb is for. //Time travel is... damage. //It's like a tear //in the fabric of reality. //That is the scar tissue of //my journey through the universe. //My path through time and space, //from Gallifrey to Trenzalore. //My own personal time tunnel, //all the days, even the ones that... //I, er, even the ones that //I haven't lived yet.// <-

Edited by Zareni

@Zareni: That user is not part of the project and nobody else has claimed that quote here, so even though you'll have to figure out spacing, the quote is officially free.

Ooo, Zareni - I love that quote AND the lineage! May I please have an offspring?

I'd love a baby too Zareni! smile.gif

Also, updating on my own two lineages. I now, officially, have my first 3G eggs on my scroll for the Flesh and Stone lineage. Influenced correctly so, hopefully, they like each other enough to finish that line. smile.gif

For my pb bleeding moon tooth and claw line I'm still looking for one or two eggs to finish off the starters but I do have a couple of the second gen eggs grown up so I have started regardless of being finished collecting starters (I extended the lineage to 5th gen because I wanted to use more of the quote for it).

So there's that. Hopefully next week I can get my 4th gen Fleshcrowne x stone born and be able to open up the list for everyone here. biggrin.gif

Almost done with my first 4th-gen project! (Preview)

Now I just have to hope that the one hatchling genders correctly and that they like each other.

As soon as I finish that one, I'll be starting my "Unquiet Dead" one. ^^

Edited by SpiritOfSakura

I finish my first lineage eventually!

lineage

I just have to wait it growing up biggrin.gif

Now the other project has been put on my schedule~

4 pairs Tsunami ----- done

4 pairs Nebula------ done

Let's party~