Doctor Who Project

Doctor Who Project

oof, time to catch up here....

@SpiritOfSakura - May I have a spot on your list please?

@Felischia - Same thing, may I have a spot on your list? smile.gif

@spirited_soul - I have a sibling to 'The Doctor Dances', may I request a sibling to 'Rose I Remember to Dance'? I'd prefer a magi over a non-autumn seasonal.

I'm really beginning to dislike bleeding moon dragons. >.<

Edited by Zareni

Hi, I'm not ignoring you all, real life is being difficult at the moment so my me time is limited, no end in sight just yet but I will still be popping on when I can. I just wanted to apologise to the other mods for not pulling my weight right now.

PhoenixJewels, I have doctor who dragons without lists. If you take a look at my project post ( the doctor who button in my signature) and see anything you like feel free to PM me. Even though I'm not on much right now I'm keeping up with my lists.

Edited by Wiz

@Wiz: Don't worry and I hope that things get easier soon!

@PhoenixJewels: I have a few lists open (look here). Feel free to PM me if you want to be added to any open lists.

I have been neglecting the thread and my breeding and lists a bit (or a lot), but I'll start sending Who-eggs again when the rest of my Valentines hatch.

I'll update the thread (DONE!) and the spreadsheet (DONE!) now and will edit this post when I'm done.

Edit: Spreadsheet updated

Edited by Raistlin24

@All the new people: Welcome to the project! Your sign up posts are liked on the front page and are now your PPP.

@dreamgirl5: I've moved you back to the active members.

Reminder to everybody: It's always a good idea to keep a copy of your PPP somewhere where you can copy-paste it back in case of a thread wipe.

If I've missed anything, feel free to post here saying so.

-Raistlin-

Edited by Doctor Who Project

I've finished my PB Black Capped Teimarr lineage. Spoilers for the 50th if you haven't seen that for some reason. smile.gif

I also have several lists open, including my red x magmas. Look in my sig or PPP to find the others.

You know the drill, 5 people per list.

edit: This is me, complaining about bleeding moon dragons again.... maybe they will listen and give me horse offspring. >.>

Edited by Zareni

Congrats, Zareni! May I be added to the list?

I finally got the last 2nd gen Ice that I needed for my pb Ice lineage. There was so much lack of interest from that pair that I was already looking for new CBs xd.png

Seconded on the congrats, Zareni! It's a lovely lineage. May I have one please? biggrin.gif

I've finished my PB Black Capped Teimarr lineage. Spoilers for the 50th if you haven't seen that for some reason. smile.gif

Is this one still open? Totally missed it. Congrats! biggrin.gif

I'm still working on my lineage with a quote from "The Angels take Manhattan" and still waiting for a 3rd gen Ice from Ice/Thunder. rolleyes.gif

In the meantime, I will start working on a lineage with Green Stripes with male Pebbles x female White Stripes as base. I'll reserve that lineage for a quote from the new season. Any objections?

Btw, all my lists are open, if anyone wants something. wink.gif

OMG this is AMAZING!!!!

I'm here just to congratulate you guys, because this is beautiful, and great, and awesome.

I'm stuck on one pair of dragons.

Can't seem to get the right color neb >>

Finally so close *fingers crossed for dragons' good behaviour next week*

They refused and I'm waiting on one pair of Magmas who refused as well sad.gif I'm stuck with both lineages until the dragons are nice enough to breed a replacement.

Good luck with your Nebulas, Wolfsong!

My Ice and Ember finally produced the ice I needed so I'm back on track with my lineage (After nearly a year or something x_x ). Should be done soon! (Note to self: Never try to get an ice dragon from an emberxice pair.)

I am thrilled to announce that my The Forgotten Doctor lineage is complete! biggrin.gif Request list is open to the first five who ask for a spot.

Congrats! I'd love to be on the list, please smile.gif

@redwolf: Trios are a pain, aren't they?

Finally, after I don't know how long, my 5th gen pb Magma is almost done biggrin.gif