Doctor Who Project

Doctor Who Project

Ok, I've finally had some time to figure out some quotes. biggrin.gif

The first is from The Name of the Doctor, and it's sorta a companion quote to the one Wiz is doing. Mine's near the end of the episode (not sure if it's still spoliery, but just in case):

-> //I don't know where I am... //I just know I'm running. //Sometimes it's like I've lived //a thousand lives in a thousand places. //I'm born, I live, I die. And always, //there's the Doctor. Always, //I'm running to save the Doctor, //Again… and again… and again. //And he hardly ever hears me. //But I've always been there. //Right from the very beginning. //Right from the day //he started running. //Run, you clever boy… //And remember me. // <-

I put that quote on my PB Tsunami Wyvern lineage that's been done for a while. >.> So the list is open! 5 spots, you know the drill.

I'd love a spot if the list is still open!

I put that quote on my PB Tsunami Wyvern lineage that's been done for a while. >.> So the list is open! 5 spots, you know the drill.

Even with the risk of entering a closed list... is there still a slot left? :3

@ tianjinghuizi Oh nice one! In case you are opening a breeding list for that one... I'd be interested. :3

@wolf grats! Best of breeding luck to you!

Edited by Belisar

@Zareni I'm interesting about your nice line ^ ^ Could I take a spot?I happened to be on a PB tsunami project,and a 4Gen tsunami is great helpful.

and my breeding list is opening.I dont want to limit the number so everyone who want it just need to PM and I'll breed an egg for you.

Now breeding list:Belisar/SanguineWolf/Zareni

Edited by tianjinghuizi

Thanks Zareni!

Tian-> I needz to hoardes the Whovian Dragons!! biggrin.gif I'd love to be on the list.

@tianjinghuizi- added you, my list is closed. I would like to be added to your breeding list please. smile.gif

Congrats, SanguineWolf! Great quote, and interesting lineage ^.^ May I please sign up for one?

@SanguineWolf: Whoooo, pretty! Congrats! May I claim a spot on your list, please? I'd take either breed. smile.gif

And on a personal note: Finished! biggrin.gif

Opening a list for 5 Whovians.

To the new Whos, some of my other breeding lists are available. Check my PPP on the first page. smile.gif

Everyone on my PB Brimstone list got their eggs, so I'm reopening it for anther 5 Whovians.

Edited by Felischia

Sure thing guys!

3 spots still open. biggrin.gif

And as a new Whovian to the thread I'd love a chance to grab some of the older lines from you Felischia. smile.gif

And as a new Whovian to the thread I'd love a chance to grab some of the older lines from you Felischia. smile.gif

Just let me know which ones, most lists are completely empty as everyone has their eggs. wink.gif

Congrats, SanguineWolf! May I be added to the list, please?

And, congrats Felischia! May I be added to that list and the one for the Brimstones, too, please?

I have some older lists open too. I've updated my PPP, so everything is there.

@ SanguineWolf: I'd like to snag a spot of your http://dragcave.net/lineage/EQ4Qe , please. :3

@ Felischia: Grats on another completed one! May i be on your http://dragcave.net/lineage/wM7lq list? *^-^* And the PB Brimstone.

@ new participants, I have several open lists too. Feel free to check out the link to my PPP (on first page)

@SanguineWolf - May I be added to your list please? smile.gif

@Felischia - Grats! May I be added to your PB Seragamma list as well?

I also have several lists open, you can find them in the link in my sig.

Alrighty, List is closed! biggrin.gif

I will have to look through some lists, it seems, to get some great Whovian eggs! Once I free up some space I will be sure to do that!

Edited by SanguineWolf

Huzzah! Success!

Not used to doing this sort of thing, but would anyone like an egg from the line? If so, I'll open up a list.

I'll take one. I wouldn't have thought about that mix of dragons but they look awesome together. smile.gif

Huzzah! Success!

Not used to doing this sort of thing, but would anyone like an egg from the line? If so, I'll open up a list.

I'd like one too, please - it's a very striking lineage! Congrats on finishing it ^.^

Huzzah! Success!

Yes, please, I'd like one too. :3

Grats on finishing it! Seems like lots of fresh blood floats into the lineage lately. *^-^*

Huzzah! Success!

Congrats! That combination of colours looks very good. May I be added to the list, please?

Huzzah! Success!

Congrats! That's so pretty! I love Hellfires. biggrin.gif May I have a spot on your list if there is one left?