Doctor Who Project

Doctor Who Project

My lineage for "The Satan Pit" is finished!

Opening a list, five slots.

I'd like to be on that list, too, please.

Raist and Spirit of Sakura, can I please request a spot on each of your new lists please?

Also, three spots left on my "The Name Doctor" lineage.

Annnnd, announcing mostly-completion on my mostly-Soulpeace lineage, "You Have It All". It's missing one name/line because I killed the nameholder and forgot to remove the name first... so I'm just waiting for that name to open up again, and then it'll be taken care of. In the meantime, the breeding part is complete, so a five spot list is open! biggrin.gif

Edited by jerusha

Raist and Spirit of Sakura, can I please request a spot on each of your new lists please?

Annnnd, announcing mostly-completion on my mostly-Soulpeace lineage, "You Have It All". It's missing one name/line because I killed the nameholder and forgot to remove the name first... so I'm just waiting for that name to open up again, and then it'll be taken care of. In the meantime, the breeding part is complete, so a five spot list is open! biggrin.gif

I'd love to be added to these. smile.gif

As an aside, I need to read this thread more often. Keep missing a lot of good lines. LOL!

Update on my own lines. Just sent out the 4th person's Flesh and Stone pm to claim their egg so that list will open again soon.

My Tooth and Claw lineage has been at a standstill for weeks because of my last set of 2nd gens "not showing much interest" in each other. :\

Annnnd, announcing mostly-completion on my mostly-Soulpeace lineage, "You Have It All".  It's missing one name/line because I killed the nameholder and forgot to remove the name first... so I'm just waiting for that name to open up again, and then it'll be taken care of.  In the meantime, the breeding part is complete, so a five spot list is open!  biggrin.gif

@Jerusha - I'd love a spot on your list, please. smile.gif

Annnnd, announcing mostly-completion on my mostly-Soulpeace lineage, "You Have It All".  It's missing one name/line because I killed the nameholder and forgot to remove the name first... so I'm just waiting for that name to open up again, and then it'll be taken care of.  In the meantime, the breeding part is complete, so a five spot list is open!  biggrin.gif

If there's a spot left on either list, may I be on it? So pretty! biggrin.gif

Thanks.

New Project yay!

M Ember x F Grave base, rest embers

This is what always happens/Forget your faith in me/I took you with me /because I was vain /Because I wanted /to be adored /Look at you/Glorious Pond/The Girl Who Waited for me /I'm not a hero /I really am just /a madman in a box/And it's time we /saw each other /as we really are

I somehow forgot to announce this lineage as completed...5 months ago. I rediscovered it when I was taking Who dragon inventory today.

Because you are a Dalek lineage - PB Ultraviolet from Purple M x Spitfire F base

Please PM me to be added! I'm assuming everyone wants Ultraviolets unless told otherwise. No spot limits for this one.

After months of failures (with a total of EIGHT Grays produced), I FINALLY got the Moonstone that I needed from one of my pairs! I'm so close to finishing the lineage now!

OH.

Aaand since I'm almost finished with the only project I'm currently working on, I think I'll start a new one!

May I claim Speckle-Throateds, please?

EDIT 11/21:

My lineage for "The Unquiet Dead" is FINALLY finished! *\o/*

Edited by SpiritOfSakura

After months of failures (with a total of EIGHT Grays produced), I FINALLY got the Moonstone that I needed from one of my pairs! I'm so close to finishing the lineage now!

OH.

Aaand since I'm almost finished with the only project I'm currently working on, I think I'll start a new one!

May I claim Speckle-Throateds, please?

EDIT 11/21:

My lineage for "The Unquiet Dead" is FINALLY finished! *\o/*

Memememe! Congrats on a new pretty done <3

Also, did you guys see? Google's doodle is DW-themed biggrin.gif And the little mini game had me squealing.

Memememe! Congrats on a new pretty done <3

Also, did you guys see? Google's doodle is DW-themed biggrin.gif And the little mini game had me squealing.

I take it the "mememememe" means you want a spot on the list? wink.gif

And I just saw the doodle (though it's not on the US page yet, sigh). I like it...but I'm too impatient. I think I know what I'll be spending tomorrow doing, though!

I take it the "mememememe" means you want a spot on the list? wink.gif

And I just saw the doodle (though it's not on the US page yet, sigh). I like it...but I'm too impatient. I think I know what I'll be spending tomorrow doing, though!

Yep xd.png Forgot to be clear in my excitement.

@SpiritOfSakura: Congrats! May I be on the list, please?

Some of the Tri-Horns were really stubborn, but this is finally finished! 5 spots open.

@SpiritOfSakura - May I have a spot on your list please?

@Raist - Same thing, may I have a spot on your list please? biggrin.gif

@SpiritOfSakura - May I have a spot on your list please?

@Raist - Same thing, may I have a spot on your list please? biggrin.gif

Me too, me too! (What Zareni said xd.png)

I hope it's not too soon to grab a quote from the 50th anniversary. smile.gif

Spoilers of course:

//I dream about where I'm going. //She always laughs at that, //"But you're not going anywhere. //You're just wandering about." //That's not true, not anymore. //I have a new destination. //My journey is the same as yours, //the same as anyone's. //It's taken me so many years, //so many lifetimes, //but at last //I know where I'm going. //Where I've always been going. //Home. //The long way around.//

4G, no idea on the breed(s), I'll figure that out later.

Wasn't it great? You can tell how much fun they had doing it. I'm going to have to watch it again so I can choose a quote laugh.gif

I watched it twice today x3 Once in 3D and the other on free-to-air telly. I'll be definitely grabbing a quote soon-ish to put on my PB blusang line! /needs to rewatch like a billion more times because jeezus it was that fantastic to me, ALL THE BANTERING

@Zareni and jerusha: Added you both. 3 spots left.

Awesome episode! Loved all the references to past episodes and the banter xd.png

I'm undecided about the breed, but I found a quote, too:

Look at you - The three of you // The warrior - The hero - And you // And what am I // Have you really forgotten // Yes - Maybe yes // Well you've got enough warriors // Any old idiot can be a hero // And what do I do // What you've always done // Be a Doctor // You told me the name // you chose was a promise // What was the promise // Never cruel or cowardly // Never give up - Never give in (Spoilers: highlight to read)

Edited by Raistlin24

@Raistlin How did I miss your post >>;; I'd love to be listed too biggrin.gif Grats on a new DW shiny!

Now, The Day of the Doctor quote reservations! Highlight to see:

All those years burying you in my memory. Pretending you didn't exist. Keeping you a secret even from myself. Pretending you weren't the Doctor when you were the Doctor more than anybody else. You were the Doctor on the day it wasn't possible to get it right. But this time. You don't have to do it alone

Placed on my PB Blusang lineage (don't click lest you want spoilers!!!), which is now done since I bred them looong ago when there was no quote on the horizon |D Taking max 5 listers. PM or post on thread.

And a second TDOTD quote I'm grabbing to start a new 4G lineage with (breeds to be decided later).

You're about to murder millions of people. To save billions! How many times have you made that calculation? Once. It turned me into the man I am now. I'm not even sure who that is anymore. You tell yourself it's justified, but it's a lie. Because what I did that day was wrong. Just wrong. And because I got it wrong, I'm going to make you get it right.

Edited by sparkdragon

I loved the episode, watched it twice already. There's so much banter, so many possible quotes - I may have to find a second one to pair with mine. biggrin.gif Also, if you haven't seen it, check out "The Five(ish) Doctors Reboot" video on the BBC website, it's pretty funny.

I've decided on PB Black Capped Teimarr for the breed, so dibs.

@Spark - May I have a spot on your list please?

edit: Non Bleeding moon eggs do exist!

Edited by Zareni

Updated my breeding list; there's one spot left if someone wants to claim it.

Also, since it seems a lot of people here have seen the 50th anniversary special, I figured I'd ask: Since I just started watching Series 5 yesterday (only got through "The Beast Below"), would I be able to watch the special without spoilers/confusion?

I also want to claim a Day of the Doctor quote but I like the light hearted quotes and since it is part of the trailer I am posting clearly that I am claiming the I'm Looking for the Doctor//Well you've certainly come to the right place//Good. Right. Well, who are you boys? Ohhh, of course! Are you his companions? // His Companions?!// They get younger all the time. //Well, if you could point me in the general direction of The Doctor// The Day of the Doctor.

The rest of the quote needs to be highlighted to see. I am not too sure yet what dragons I will use. Need some appropriate breeds. biggrin.gif