Doctor Who Project

Doctor Who Project

I'd love one too, Phoenix-Starr! I really like that quote, and the lineage is lovely <3

May I please have a spot?

I don't have a breed preference. smile.gif

And Finished the Girl Who Waited Modified Rainbow lineage. smile.gif

List Open Five Slots

Dang, all the lineages I missed :'D Grats everyone on all the new pretties!

Add me to your list please Phoenix?

The old blue Police box appears, light flashing, then stands quiet. After a while, the door opens, and a girl, no, not a girl, a woman, much older yet somehow timeless, peers cautiously out. Smiling with recognition, she steps out into the beautiful sunny day.

Yes, I'm back! xd.png I'm gradually picking up the pieces that I dropped with last year's ragged internet issues, and will be updating my PPP over the next couple of weeks. My dragon collection has grown considerably, including the Whovians, even a very pretty little Frill-White from Wiz! <3 Anyway, I will start sending out eggs again. I have one PB BBWs - A Great Slow Bowler - and will be pming the listers in the next hour. I'll try the PB Tangars - Human History when I unlock again in a few hours.

Also, I will be breeding Rose Tyler Who for Valentine again, so let me know if anyone here needs a pretty 2nd gen Whovian Rosebud for Valentine's Day this year. I know she has a couple of pretty descendants among listers here. smile.gif

@PhoenixStarr - If I've counted correctly, may I snag the last spot on your list please?

Welcome back dragongrrl! If I could have more than two valentines then I'd take you up on that offer. Instead, I shall have to be content with this very lovely 3rd gen. smile.gif

@PhoenixStarr - If I've counted correctly, may I snag the last spot on your list please?

Welcome back dragongrrl! If I could have more than two valentines then I'd take you up on that offer. Instead, I shall have to be content with this very lovely 3rd gen. smile.gif

Hi, Zareni! Thank you! It's good to be really back, without the severe lag. Between my new computer set-up, and the new Forum server, I hope I'm set for a while! smile.gif If there were a way to have more than two, you would be welcome to have one of hers, but I really love what you did with her line there! Very nice! <3

By the way, Amazon got the little BBW I sent out earlier, and I'll post the new Tangar egg in about an hour.

Whew, my P. Nebula x Hellfire lineage is FINALLY complete - lookie here. wub.gif That one took forever to breed, the pais just wonuldn't give me a P. Nebula, only Greens. tongue.gif

5 spots on the list. ^^

And here's another completed lineage, a Tsunami x Flamingo one - check it out. smile.gif

5 spots available.

Since the quote from The Lazarus Project was already taken, I picked one fro The Deadly Assasin - I don't think that episode has been covered here yet.

The Doctor: Through the millennia, the Time Lords of Gallifrey led a life of ordered calm, protected against all threats from lesser civilisations by their great power. But this was to change. Suddenly, and terribly, the Time Lords faced the most dangerous crisis in their long history...

Me too, please, stagazer! And congrats on completing them; they're lovely!

Congrats on completing the lineages, stagazer! smile.gif Would you add me to both lists, please?

@stargazer - Aww, I'm too slow, but congrats on finishing both of those lovely lineages!

@dragongrrl - thanks, but I can't take any credit for that 3rd gen, it was a gift. smile.gif

Edited by Zareni

Thanks everyone, I added you to the lists (Zareni, you as well ^^) - both lists are closed now.

Aw dang, I so need to get back into the habit of regular forum checking :'D Grats stagazer! They're gorgeous lines! C:

Not exactly a DW lineage but I figure some of you would be interested in a sibling to: http://dragcave.net/lineage/6som5

PM me please for a slot! (munificent you're already on thar btw)

It's finally finished!!!!! I've been trying for this egg since August. >.< Anyways, the list is open for five spots. biggrin.gif

Whoot! A TARDIS quote! 8D Memememe! Grats on the majorly shiny beaut!

/abuser of exclamation marks!

Edited by sparkdragon

Oooh, how lovely, may I be on the list as well Zareni? ^^

And I'd love an egg from your RB x red as well, so I'm requesting an egg from that line as well, thank you! smile.gif

A lovely little Nocturne Who (from my Nocturne x Seasonals lineage) is looking for a loving home. Please let me know if you take it, I just wish to know where it goes. smile.gif

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Oh, Zareni can I be on the pb GW line if it is not full?

I just bred Dinosaurs on a Spaceship!

I am also re-opening The Doctor DAnces

Tell me if you would want a non-autumn seasonal^^

Wow, those are lovely spirited_soul, congrats! May I request to be on both of your lists (if possible, I'd like a Magi from your Seasonal x Magi line, I have a perfect 4th gen Fall seasonal mate for it). smile.gif

Oh, Zareni can I be on the pb GW line if it is not full?

I just bred Dinosaurs on a Spaceship!

I am also re-opening The Doctor DAnces

Tell me if you would want a non-autumn seasonal^^

That is gorgeous stargazer! Can I be added to both lists please... I have been wanting to be on the autumn x magi list for a while tongue.gif I would like a magi as well, please.